Ice cream

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
BOZACK

Ice cream

Post by BOZACK »

I'm eating ice cream. Haagen-dazs mocha almond fudge, MMMMMMMMMMMMM....ice cream. Ok, I'm bored.
Monotone Neptune, pow pac, 17" stock rims, K&N air filter, bumper guard, custom pedels, brake light cover, billet oil cap
GMJAP

Re: Ice cream (BOZACK)

Post by GMJAP »

Haha- I'm eating Braum's Peppermint as I type this. Mmmmmm......it makes me happy!
2005 Platinum Base ManualSide & Curtain AirbagsABSPower PackageTinted Windows"Mods": 'old-style' center armrest, center +12v, wheelskins leather steering wheel, AC/Recirc blue backlight, beeps on keyless entry, dome light switch, AC insulation, PCD10 10-disc CD/MP3 changer, AAI-GM12 AUX audio input, K&N filter, "shark fin" antenna.
BOZACK

Re: Ice cream (GMJAP)

Post by BOZACK »

I someone else was eating ice cream with me. You never eat ice cream alone.
Monotone Neptune, pow pac, 17" stock rims, K&N air filter, bumper guard, custom pedels, brake light cover, billet oil cap
ToolGuy

Post by ToolGuy »

Ever go to one of those Cold Stone Ice Cream places? They are awesome!
Mr. Poopypants

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

Ahhh, I love plain old vanilla ice cream. Nothing beats an extra thick vanilla malt milkshake.
A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.
Kari

Re: Ice cream (MiVibe-ToolGuy)

Post by Kari »

Quote, originally posted by MiVibe-ToolGuy »Ever go to one of those Cold Stone Ice Cream places? They are awesome! They are awesome...but the singing every time they get a tip is kind of annoying. So it's best to go when they aren't busy.
GenVibe Global Moderator
ToolGuy

Re: Ice cream (Kari)

Post by ToolGuy »

Quote, originally posted by Kari »They are awesome...but the singing every time they get a tip is kind of annoying. So it's best to go when they aren't busy. Singing? I did not get the full experience then! No singing at the one I went to! LOL!!! That place is good but can be pricey, moderation that is all!
redlava

Post by redlava »

I love Rocky Road, but no ice cream shops in town carry it. What the Crap? At one point in time it was the third most popular flavor after Vanilla and Chocolate. And I never buy it in the store for some reason. Probably Cause I don't want to eat it all the time and get fat.
ZubenElGenubi

Re: Ice cream (redlava)

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

I wish I was eating ice cream right now...at work! My favorite right now is Moo-lenium Crunch from Blue Bell. If you ever come to SE Texas, you have to go to the "Little Creamery in Brenham" (Blue Bell's factory, about 60 miles from Houston). It's heaven. Ahhh.
BOZACK

Re: Ice cream (ZubenElGenubi)

Post by BOZACK »

Ice Cream.........Frozen happiness.
GMJAP

Re: Ice cream (Kari)

Post by GMJAP »

Quote, originally posted by Kari »They are awesome...but the singing every time they get a tip is kind of annoying. So it's best to go when they aren't busy. I went to one once. I didn't know about the whole "singing on a tip" thing then. The girl behind the counter just broke out into song randomly as far as I could tell. (She obviously wasn't hired for her vocal talents either.) It kinda creeped me out, it was so weird. Haven't been back - there's lots of other good places here. My favorite is Paciugo!!
2005 Platinum Base ManualSide & Curtain AirbagsABSPower PackageTinted Windows"Mods": 'old-style' center armrest, center +12v, wheelskins leather steering wheel, AC/Recirc blue backlight, beeps on keyless entry, dome light switch, AC insulation, PCD10 10-disc CD/MP3 changer, AAI-GM12 AUX audio input, K&N filter, "shark fin" antenna.
Mr. Poopypants

Re: Ice cream (ZubenElGenubi)

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

Quote, originally posted by ZubenElGenubi »I wish I was eating ice cream right now...at work! Funny thing is, there is always ice cream available here at work so I could be eating ice cream right now. Working for a restaurant chain in the corporate office, there are some perks. Right now we have vanilla, chocolate, and pumpkin pie ice cream in the kitchen (right beside my office)
GMJAP

Re: Ice cream (Mr. Poopypants)

Post by GMJAP »

Quote, originally posted by Mr. Poopypants »Right now we have vanilla, chocolate, and pumpkin pie ice cream in the kitchen (right beside my office)Pumpkin pie with dark chocolate shaved into it is soooooo good!
Mr. Poopypants

Re: Ice cream (GMJAP)

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

Quote, originally posted by GMJAP »Pumpkin pie with dark chocolate shaved into it is soooooo good!Never tried it that way. I love pumpkin pie ice cream though, I'll have to give it a whirl.
ramenboy...

Post by ramenboy... »

if anybody needs me, i'll be in the bathroom
de-badged o4 vibe
tein s-techs | 17" msr 105 wheels | 235 45 17 nexen n7000
weapon-r short ram (thanx BC!) | typeR sport pedals | LED 3rd brake
o2 triumph speed four
Mr. Poopypants

Re: (ramenboy...)

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

Quote, originally posted by ramenboy... »if anybody needs me, i'll be in the bathroomYep, I hear ya, as much as I love ice cream, LOOKOUT................
scherry2

Post by scherry2 »

cinnamon ice cream
GMJAP

Re: (Mr. Poopypants)

Post by GMJAP »

Quote, originally posted by Mr. Poopypants »Yep, I hear ya, as much as I love ice cream, LOOKOUT................A bit lactose-intolerant, eh?
rebbierae

Re: Ice cream

Post by rebbierae »

Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia, baby!!
ColonelPanic

Re: Ice cream

Post by ColonelPanic »

*sigh* I'm missing all of these nice little mom & pop ice cream shops that are open from spring to fall throughout southern Indiana. Having withdrawls! I could go for one of those most excellent shakes right now.
03 Vibe base. Born 10/14/2002 06:07 AM
Auto, Moon & Tunes, power package. 143k
Neptune/dying clearcoat/primer grey. :lol:

'21 Elantra Limited - 2.0L/IVT
'15 Escape SE - 1.6L EcoBoost (hers)
Image Image
Kari

Post by Kari »

Quote, originally posted by MiVibe-ToolGuy »Singing? I did not get the full experience then! No singing at the one I went to! LOL!!! That place is good but can be pricey, moderation that is all! My mom thinks it's expensive too, but I dunno, I don't really think it is. Maybe for the small but if you get the medium you get so much ice cream that $3 really isn't too bad for the amount of what you're getting. Or maybe this is because I buy a lot of Ben and Jerry's. They must not have been getting many tips since they didn't sing...or maybe that's just something the franchises here do. I know they do it in Springboro and Oxford.And now I'm gonna have to go to UDF and get a half gallon of the pumpkin pie ice cream before they get rid of it for the season......mmmmm....
GenVibe Global Moderator
Mr. Poopypants

Re: Ice cream (scherry2)

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

Quote, originally posted by scherry2 »cinnamon ice cream Yep, a cinnamon milkshake is pretty bangin' too.