Any other Nodakers here?

Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, North & South Dakota, Nebraska, Wisconsin
eilros

Any other Nodakers here?

Post by eilros »

????
2004 Satellite Base
joatmon

Re: Any other Nodakers here? (eilros)

Post by joatmon »

so far only three Nodakers, you, NDVibe in Fargo, and CaseyB in Grand Forks, but the other two haven't posted in a while. A very low genviber density up there. Do you see many Vibes on the road? Lowest member density is in Wyoming, only one genviber from there..

Attached files
eilros

Re: Any other Nodakers here? (joatmon)

Post by eilros »

I've seen three others in Bismarck. There doesn't seem to be much of a demand for them here. They sit on the dealer's lot for quite a while before they sell.
2004 Satellite Base
capachkid

Post by capachkid »

I am in Minot. At the base.
rebbierae

Post by rebbierae »

I'm a SoDaker, but I suppose that doesn't count, does it?
NDVibe

Re: Any other Nodakers here? (joatmon)

Post by NDVibe »

hey all im a fargoan in north dakota
Sharpeye

Post by Sharpeye »

New member.Grand Forks here.
The last new 2004 Vibe bought in Sumter, SC. (Dec 04)
rebbierae

Re: Any other Nodakers here? (Sharpeye)

Post by rebbierae »

Welcome aboard Sharpeye!
michiganguy

Post by michiganguy »

Not from ND, but I felt I spent a year and a half there (felt like a lifetime!) at the base in Minot.It was many years ago....but I can still feel the cold !!! LOL...I had this cranky old Opel that would hardly ever start in the brutal winter.....the anti-freeze even froze over the Christmas holiday that year.Seing these notes from Nodaks brought back some memories.
Sharpeye

Post by Sharpeye »

Any suggestions for tires for my Vibe, fwd? The factory issue aren't worth a dang. (snow and/or ice)
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

lots of people bought blizzaks (sp?) and they said they worked great. search for winter tires and im sure you'll find a bunch of info.
capachkid

Post by capachkid »

So when are all these NODAKER's getting together? I got some springs I need to put on LOL.
capachkid

Post by capachkid »

Are we still here???
Sharpeye

Re: (capachkid)

Post by Sharpeye »

Yep, still here.Can't take my vibe out in the snow with those factory tires. Tried to trade it for a new AWD Vibe. Couldn't afford it. So I drive my Canyon when the roads get bad. My daughter will take possession of the Vibe this spring when she gets her learner's permit.
capachkid

Post by capachkid »

sweet, I just got mine lowered today. I amk going out to Devils Lake this weekend.
ndzr

Re:

Post by ndzr »

Hi! I'm here in Minot. I just signed up, but I've had my Vibe for 2 years. I have the AWD, and even with my bald tires (I'll get new ones in the spring) it gets around AWSOME! And starts no matter how cold without even plugging it in.How is everyone else in NoDak doing???
Jenn - North Dakota
Sharpeye

Re: Re: (ndzr)

Post by Sharpeye »

Welcome aboard ndzr!I still drive my Vibe, since my daughter Jenn hasn't started driving yet.Mine is only 2wd, and I put on some new tires, BFGoodrich traction ta's that are excellent. I went with a little bigger, 60's instead of 55's, and I like the extra inch of height along with the great traction and handling. It looks better too imo. It stills drives like a sportscar, but I don't worry about scrubbing on driveways etc.