Wanted: Gauge installation guide.

Technical info on the Pontiac Vibe and Toyota Matrix including do-it-yourself info
McVibe

Wanted: Gauge installation guide.

Post by McVibe »

So I was going to put an oil pressure gauge, a Air/Fuel gauge and maybe a vaccum, voltage, or oil temp gauge in a pillar mount on my vibe and I was wondering if anyone had installed any of these gauges and if they could provide instructions... My no. 1 question is how do you get to the engine compartment from the interior?
2004 Vibe Base Cosmo Racing CAI (Orange) Eurolite Xenon Headlights, foglights, reverse light, Licence Plate Lights and Dome Lights:star: JVC KD-DV5100 Headunit 7" Sharp LCD 2 12" Legacy 500w Subwoofers 400w Legacy Amp Custom Bult Sub box 3 Pillar pod Gauges Painted Engine Cover Jom Billet Aluminum Stubby Anntena
Mr. Poopypants

Re: Wanted: Gauge installation guide. (McVibe)

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

IM freestyle, as far as I know he is the only one with A pillar gauges.
A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.
McVibe

Post by McVibe »

okay I think I may have found some of the sensors, if not all of the ones I am looking for. I think this is the oil pressure sensor. Which also probably has oil temp sensor?

Attached files
2004 Vibe Base Cosmo Racing CAI (Orange) Eurolite Xenon Headlights, foglights, reverse light, Licence Plate Lights and Dome Lights:star: JVC KD-DV5100 Headunit 7" Sharp LCD 2 12" Legacy 500w Subwoofers 400w Legacy Amp Custom Bult Sub box 3 Pillar pod Gauges Painted Engine Cover Jom Billet Aluminum Stubby Anntena
McVibe

Post by McVibe »

And obviosly this is the vaccum sensor... I think...

Attached files
McVibe

Post by McVibe »

And please correct me if I'm wrong, but, I think this where I would hook up the Air/fuel ratio gauge.

Attached files
McVibe

Post by McVibe »

Okay, thanks to Develop, I know how to install the gauges and hopefully sometime this week I'll get them put in and hopefully post an installation guide with pics