Greeting from Lansing, MI

Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, North & South Dakota, Nebraska, Wisconsin
DaddyVibeMI

Greeting from Lansing, MI

Post by DaddyVibeMI »

Hello everyone! I'm new here and it's not my post either. I from Lansing, Michigan and working for State of Michigan in mailroom dept. I'm married with 14 months ago little angel. I love play frisbee golf and drawing pictures. I think that pretty much about me.We don't own Vibe yet but really soon. This Monday coming up, my wife will go to bank to get my truck loan pay off that I owe about $464 left. Then she going to talk them about to do another loan to get Vibe for our new family car. I already get quote from my insurance and we can afford insurance and loan. I hope that we get Vibe asap before my truck die me sometime soon. My truck just starting fell apart and I'm looking at have to spend at least $1000 to repair. we found about 23 Vibes in our area and we have to find right one for us. Well I better get going to bed soon.LaterDaddyVibeMI
Car Domain.com ~ DaddyVibeMI
nismo

Re: Greeting from Lansing, MI (DaddyVibeMI)

Post by nismo »

Yeah. Welcome to the forum. And enjoy your stay. When you do pick up the Vibe, do post pics. Inder
2008 Chevy Cobalt SS Turbo - Fun stuff under there somewhere 1998 Nissan Sentra - Sold2004 Pontiac Vibe - 107k and SoldCosmo CAI
Mr. Poopypants

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

Well than, belated welcome!!!
A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.
DaddyVibeMI

Re: Greeting from Lansing, MI (TRD4reel)

Post by DaddyVibeMI »

Thank you very much. Soon we get Vibe, i will put in my signature.
SilverExpress

Post by SilverExpress »

Hello from Berkley, MI. Fellow future Vibe owner.
DaddyVibeMI

Re: Greeting from Lansing, MI (SilverExpress)

Post by DaddyVibeMI »

Sweet! I'm not alone here And welcome to forum!!
Pablo1669

Post by Pablo1669 »

hey there, I used to live pretty much at the corner of Michigan Ave and Mall drive.
-Brian
DaddyVibeMI

Re: Greeting from Lansing, MI (Pablo1669)

Post by DaddyVibeMI »

That kool, how long you used live there?I live in Lansing since October 1988....
Pablo1669

Post by Pablo1669 »

I only spent about three months there total, from October 7th until around January 3rd
-Brian
DaddyVibeMI

Post by DaddyVibeMI »

Gotcha, were you live there for school/college?
Triton

Post by Triton »

Welcome to GenVibe! Glad to see that you went ahead an joined up! Look forward to seeing you around the Lansing area.
***SOLD***2003 Vibe GT Monotone Neptune - Inaugural October 2004 Vibe of the Month***SOLD***

Now the proud owner of Titanium Silver 2012 Kia Optima SX
Pablo1669

Post by Pablo1669 »

Quote, originally posted by DaddyVibeMI »Gotcha, were you live there for school/college?I go to Kettering University (GMI) and I work for GM.I was working at the Craft Center with the SSR's for 3 months.
-Brian
SilverExpress

Post by SilverExpress »

Hey Brian, Go to mySocrates and click on what Bob Lutz has to say about tuners! It's in the upper right of the page. Pretty neat huh. I wrote him back a message telling him about my new Vibe and what I've done to it so far and what I'm planning.I also asked him to tell the performance guys to hurry up with the Supercharger for the '05's Would you happen to know who to contact regarding the supercharger at GM performance division?
Pablo1669

Re: Greeting from Lansing, MI (SilverExpress)

Post by Pablo1669 »

Quote, originally posted by SilverExpress »Hey Brian, Go to mySocrates and click on what Bob Lutz has to say about tuners! It's in the upper right of the page. Are you talking about the article "putting the fun back into driving"?
-Brian