Carbon Fiber hood for the Vibe & Matrix

Body kits, spoilers, lights, and anything on the exterior of the vehicle
d_m_kolb

Carbon Fiber hood for the Vibe & Matrix

Post by d_m_kolb »

This is a quote from the president of http://www.vvti.net talking about a carbon fiber hood for the Vibe & Matrix.quote:hello guys, my name is David. I'm the president of http://www.vvti.net. One of your matrix owner contact me today and ask me if I can make the Carbon Fiber hood for you guys. I call up my shop and they told me they can do it as long as there is 10 orders for each style (10 for matrix 10 for vibe.. cuz.. they are different) The price for each hood will be $450 shipped anywhere in US including Hawaii, or $350 pickup in my Hayward Office in California (all CA residents pay 8.25% tax) As for LA owners, I can either deliver to you or you can come meet me somewhere when I go down to LA to pickup the hoods. I can also combine shipping if ship more then one hoods to same address (normally around $100).. I have already developed 93 ~ 02 Corolla Carbon Fiber hoods for my members. 03 hoods will be ready next week. Those hoods are in pretty good quality, and here is some pictures for the hood I developed.. I can start having my shop making it as soon as you guys want it and have enough people. It will take about 1 to 2 month to finish all the hoods depands on how many orders I have. The CF hood I made use stock mounting point and will fit right into the safety latch of ur stock one.. no hood pin required. quote:Don't worry as long as I made the mold for the hood the price for the hood will always be the same no matter when you get it. Just that to start making the mold my shop need atleast 10 people that ARE SURE they want it and have the money to pay for it when it's finish. I'm just here to help you guys out. I mean $450 SHIPPED is very cheap price compare to others and one more thing, if you want vented style hoods (such as monster hood) I can make it too as long as you have 10 people that wants the same style. After I sell all the OEM style hood for the corollas. I will start making EVO5 style for them.quote:Here is the underside picture for corolla CF hoods. Picture quality is not that good and this is the FIRST hood I made for the corolla (is also the first hood ever made for 98 to 02 corolla model). The new ones I got is alittle bit different. I will take some picture after I pick up more hoods next week ( I ship out the last one today). quote:The underside it's made by Fiber Glass. Carbon fiber is too soft to make frame with, so they use Fiber Glass for the underside to make it stronger. I hope I can make one for you guys to see first, but my shop needs 10 orders first before they start making the mold (the mold cost $3000 each). I will check with them Monday to see if they can make vented hoods for the same price. Like I said before the picture quality is not that good. (not enough light) I will take better pictures when I get my next shipment of CF hoods for Corollas. Here is the picture of another member's car in my club with the CF hood I developed.
hooolala

Re: Carbon Fiber hood for the Vibe & Matrix (Admin II)

Post by hooolala »

sup guys.. this is david... if you guys want me to make Carbon Fiber hood for your Vibe.. all i need is 10 orders.. and if you have any questions about the hood you may contact me at hooolala@yahoo.com or come to vvti.net for more info..
MiamiVibe

Re: Carbon Fiber hood for the Vibe & Matrix (hooolala)

Post by MiamiVibe »

Any one else going to get this? Any chance of making a scoop on that hood?
2003 Salsa base Vibe-Injen CAI-Borla Exhaust-Window tinting (darkest legal dont personally know the %)
hooolala

Re: Carbon Fiber hood for the Vibe & Matrix (MiamiVibe)

Post by hooolala »

i can try to talk my shop into making it..
hooolala

Re: Carbon Fiber hood for the Vibe & Matrix (hooolala)

Post by hooolala »

93 to 97 corolla Carbon Fiber hood are now done and is already on sale.. here is some pictures for you guys to see... 03 corolla hood will be out early next month..http://www.vvti.net/forums/showthread.p ... eadid=4796