Invisible paint

Tips, tricks, and recommendations for keeping your vehicle looking new
huskerpt

Invisible paint

Post by huskerpt »

Does anyone know of someone who does this in East/Central Pennsylvania? Also, is it worth the cost?Thanks
engine1

Re: Invisible paint (huskerpt)

Post by engine1 »

?
Abyss Monotone Power Package All exterior lights upgraded to Piaa 60 Series Flowmaster, K&N Typhoon Autometer liquid filled oil pressure guage 5% Tint on all five rear windows Hurst Pistol Grip shifter, Piaa Sports Horns
ebslopp

Re: Invisible paint (huskerpt)

Post by ebslopp »

what is "invisible paint?" Never heard of it before.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------2004 Base - TwoTone Neptune - 5 speed There are 10 types of people in life. There are those who understand binary and those who do not.
GlenW

Re: Invisible paint (ebslopp)

Post by GlenW »

Heck I'll do it for a price...it'll be so good you won't even be able to see your car when I'm done, just take a look at the picture of the last one I did. I took this one with the car parked on the road.

Attached files
2009 Red Hot Metallic GTHella Twin Supertone Hornhttp://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st....83567
ebslopp

Re: Invisible paint (GlenW)

Post by ebslopp »

Quote, originally posted by GlenW »Heck I'll do it for a price...it'll be so good you won't even be able to see your car when I'm done, just take a look at the picture of the last one I did. I took this one with the car parked on the road.Wow! That's the best invisible paint job I've ever seen (or not seen)!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------2004 Base - TwoTone Neptune - 5 speed There are 10 types of people in life. There are those who understand binary and those who do not.
vibe4benny

Post by vibe4benny »

huskerpt is prolly referring to some sort of clear coat paint. huskerpt, plz elaborate...
huskerpt

Re: (vibe4benny)

Post by huskerpt »

That is what I have heard it referred to as. It is a protective layer put over the paint to protect it from rock chips etc. Sorry, should have been a little clearer. I like the picture of the invisible paint though.
Stang2Vibe

Re: (huskerpt)

Post by Stang2Vibe »

Is it the clear film that is stuck to the car to protect it, or is it some kind of product similar to the paint sealant/protectant sold by the dealer when you buy the car? Sorry, I've never heard of this either.
Former owner of a 2003 Vibe GT---Great car that gave me 8 years and 83,000 miles of trouble-free service.Current owner of a 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited AWD.
03VibeGT6Spd

Re: (Stang2Vibe)

Post by 03VibeGT6Spd »

Finish master suggest that to me awhile back, But I can see my self spraying it on a new car. but it is for protecting paint.