Meet your fellow Kentuckians

Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia, North & South Carolina
Kari

Meet your fellow Kentuckians

Post by Kari »

Well, I'm a Tennessean myself...but I'm a die-hard UK fan, and being that I was born in Ohio and lived there until I was 9 years old...Kentucky is kind of the "middle ground" and a place I've always loved. So let's everybody introduce ourselves!I'm 20 years old (21 in 18 days), and I live in Kingsport, TN...part of Tri-Cities, TN/VA...All-American Region. I can be in KY, VA or NC in an hour or less. I'm a college student double majoring in mass communications and sociology...hoping to either teach high school sociology/journalism/creative writing or write/edit for a newspaper or magazine. I'm a dog lover, and we have 4 dachshunds -- Abby, Casey, Corie and Tyler. I am also a Mac person, and I just love making use of my "digital hub."Now...how 'bout you?
GenVibe Global Moderator
ullbergm

Re: Meet your fellow Kentuckians (Kari)

Post by ullbergm »

I'm a swedish guy that somehow ended up in Owensboro, KY.I'm 25, and i live in a pretty calm neighborhood with my wife, 3 dogs, 2 cats and a ferret.i own a computer consulting company and i do custom programming for a living.in my spare time i like to work on my computers, make stuff with my CNC Router or play with my puppies.
Car: Two-tone Base Abyss, Moons and tunes, Power packageMods: 20% tint, Reflective Black GrafxWerks Overlays, German Hella Horns, Hardwired Valentine One, red interior dome lights, custom cargo floormat, police scanner, ham radio, cellphone kit and a bunch of antennas on topWishlist: Rubber floormats, million dollars
ullbergm

Re: Meet your fellow Kentuckians (silverawd26)

Post by ullbergm »

quote:Glad to see you back Ullbergm.Been a while since we seen you. thank you, i've been trying to get my company off the ground.. a lot of work, but hopefully it'll be worth it.
Car: Two-tone Base Abyss, Moons and tunes, Power packageMods: 20% tint, Reflective Black GrafxWerks Overlays, German Hella Horns, Hardwired Valentine One, red interior dome lights, custom cargo floormat, police scanner, ham radio, cellphone kit and a bunch of antennas on topWishlist: Rubber floormats, million dollars
cobra55

Post by cobra55 »

i'm also from owensboro,ky well right out side of owensboro in maceo, i'm retired and a lot of time to play with my new vibe,for some reasoni just want to keep adding things to it.
cobra
ullbergm

Re: (cobra55)

Post by ullbergm »

Quote, originally posted by cobra55 »i'm also from owensboro,ky well right out side of owensboro in maceo, i'm retired and a lot of time to play with my new vibe,for some reasoni just want to keep adding things to it.I know what you mean. I'm in the process of trying to fit a ham radio and a cb in there somewhere. im toying with the idea of making a new console between the seats.Did you get hit by the storm the other day? In thoroughbred east we just lost power, nothing else. A friend of mine further out on 54 lost power and im not sure if he's got it back yet.
vibeman1

Re: Meet your fellow Kentuckians (ullbergm)

Post by vibeman1 »

i'm from owensboro ky and i would like to see a vibe meet in ky
David 2004 abyss - moon and tunes- power locks smokers package-all windows except winshield 35% tint-cargo storage-full frontend protectorcan't eat beef...mad cowcan't eat eggs..cholesterolcan't eat fish...mercurynow the way i see it:that only leaves--chocolate http://community.webshots.com/user/cobra42301
vibeman1

Re: (ullbergm)

Post by vibeman1 »

yes was without power for about 4 hrs
David 2004 abyss - moon and tunes- power locks smokers package-all windows except winshield 35% tint-cargo storage-full frontend protectorcan't eat beef...mad cowcan't eat eggs..cholesterolcan't eat fish...mercurynow the way i see it:that only leaves--chocolate http://community.webshots.com/user/cobra42301
dewaker

Re: Meet your fellow Kentuckians

Post by dewaker »

Hi, I'm in Bowling Green. I work at the Western Kentucky University.
PonchoGT

Post by PonchoGT »

Hello. I live and work at Fort Knox.
enfield577

Post by enfield577 »

PonchoGT wrote:Hello. I live and work at Fort Knox.
Howdy! I work at Knox as well. Live in Hardin County. Maybe we will see each other's cars sometime.
2009 Vibe GT Red Hot Metallic 2.4L
Garage - viewtopic.php?t=34799
PonchoGT

Post by PonchoGT »

It may be I already have. I see a Red Hot Metallic Vibe GT occasionally in the Radcliff-Fort Knox area. :D
enfield577

Post by enfield577 »

I have seen another car like mine 2-3 times on post, so there are at least two. Mine has window tinting; I don't think the other one does.
But I haven't seen yours yet. :D
Will you be at the meet in Louisville in June?
2009 Vibe GT Red Hot Metallic 2.4L
Garage - viewtopic.php?t=34799