Recent posts

Let us know of any problems, suggestions, or questions you have about the GenVibe Website and Forums
ebslopp

Recent posts

Post by ebslopp »

You should create a way to view all the most recent posts. Maybe you could have like the most recent 50 posts or something. Right now I use the Active Users link to try to find new posts, but that takes a long time and I might miss a question that I could answer. I also like the idea of having Vibe of the Month that somebody previously mentioned somewhere.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------2004 Base - TwoTone Neptune - 5 speed There are 10 types of people in life. There are those who understand binary and those who do not.
ragingfish

Re: Recent posts (ebslopp)

Post by ragingfish »

Quote, originally posted by ebslopp »You should create a way to view all the most recent posts. Maybe you could have like the most recent 50 posts or something. Right now I use the Active Users link to try to find new posts, but that takes a long time and I might miss a question that I could answer. Already done!On the main forum page, scroll to the bottom of the forum list, and you'll see a "Today's Active Topics" link in the lower right-hand corner.
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: Recent posts (ragingfish)

Post by NSimkins »

Quote, originally posted by ragingfish »On the main forum page, scroll to the bottom of the forum list, and you'll see a "Today's Active Topics" link in the lower right-hand corner.Direct link to bookmark: http://forums.genvibe.com/zero...reads
ebslopp

Re: Recent posts (ragingfish)

Post by ebslopp »

Sweet! I have never noticed that before, thanks for pointing that out!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------2004 Base - TwoTone Neptune - 5 speed There are 10 types of people in life. There are those who understand binary and those who do not.
joatmon

Re: Recent posts (ebslopp)

Post by joatmon »

I use it all the time. It is one of the "special genvibe features"
Sputnik

Re: Recent posts (joatmon)

Post by Sputnik »

Yeah I use it almost exclusively to get to Genvibe. Its a great feature.
GenVibe Global Moderator

Current: 2012 Nissan Juke SL - Sapphire Blue Onyx (July '12 - present)
Current: 2012 Nissan Leaf SL 100% Electric - Blue Ocean (Dec '11 - present)

Past: 2003 Pontiac Vibe - Satellite Silver (Aug '02 - Dec '07)