Need a haircut?

Funny or humorous-type discussions. (follow posting rules)
Z1 Streetfighter

Need a haircut?

Post by Z1 Streetfighter »

A guy sticks his head into a barber shop and asks, "How >long before I can get a haircut?" > >The barber looks around the shop and says, "About 2 >hours." The guy leaves. > >A few days later the same guy sticks his head in the door >and asks, "How long before I can get a haircut?" > >The barber looks around at the shop full of customers and >says, "About 3 hours." The guy leaves. > >A week later the same guy sticks his head in the shop and >asks, "How long before I can get a haircut?" > >The barber looks around the shop and says, "About an hour >and a half." The guy leaves. > >The barber who is intrigued by this time, looks over >at a friend in the shop and says, "Hey, Bill. Do me a >favor man, follow that guy and see where he goes.." > >A little while later, Bill comes back into the shop, >laughing hysterically. > >The barber asks, "Bill, where did he go when he left here?" > >Bill looks up, tears in his eyes and says.... "Your house."
DaddyVibeMI

Re: Need a haircut? (Z1 Streetfighter)

Post by DaddyVibeMI »

LOL!! Very good one Z1 Streetfighter!I believe this could be true story somewhere out there....
Car Domain.com ~ DaddyVibeMI
ToolGuy

Post by ToolGuy »

Merzbow

Post by Merzbow »

So is the guy going to the Barber's house to get hte haircut and waiting or what?
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/541918-1999 Infiniti Q45t-2003 base Vibe (Rest in peace my love)-2002 Ducati Monster 620 Dark
Nervous_Dog

Re: Need a haircut? (Merzbow)

Post by Nervous_Dog »

Merz, the guy is finding out how long the Barber will be busy so he can visit the barber's wife
Nervous Dog2003 Monotone Lava GT w/ M&T and PowerMods: 18" Bronze Tenzo-R Mean Six rims w/ Kumho MX12" Rockford Fosgate Punch Sub in slot ported box2 - Rockford Fosgate Punch 201S amps2 pair - Rockford Fosgate P162C in front/rear doorsSony Xplod 5710 head unitHidden Hitch
POLO

Post by POLO »

Good one
Merzbow

Re: Need a haircut? (POLO)

Post by Merzbow »

lol, pretty good, but why would his friend be laughing if his wife was cheating on him? lol...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/541918-1999 Infiniti Q45t-2003 base Vibe (Rest in peace my love)-2002 Ducati Monster 620 Dark
Viben' round

Re: Need a haircut? (Merzbow)

Post by Viben' round »

because it's a joke and it isn't supposed to be analized.
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/485204 Mods: Lowes Mat in the trunk area, 6 1/2"Rockford Fosgate Fanatic P in the front, Pioneer 6 1/2" 3 ways in the back, JVC KD-LH810, Grafxwerks stuff, Chrome Lugs, Yakima Roof Rack, LandShark, LoadWarior, Bedmount Bike Rack (fits nicely in tracks) and BarrCrafter Snowboard racks
burstfadehaircut

Re: Need a haircut?

Post by burstfadehaircut »

do you want to new haircut design. The burst fade mohawk, also known as the South of France fade, is a trendy hairstyle popularized by R&B singer Usher Raymond. This hairstyle involves shaving the sides of the head, leaving a distinct stripe of hair running from the front to the back. It's a fresh and stylish variation of the traditional fade, particularly suited for those sporting a mohawk hairstyle .
Last edited by burstfadehaircut on Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.