Pontiac Vibe Meme

Funny or humorous-type discussions. (follow posting rules)
TrickiVic

Pontiac Vibe Meme

Post by TrickiVic »

Something I created last year when most of my co-workers drove the same trucks. Nowadays it is completely different.
MacGyver

Re: Pontiac Vibe Meme

Post by MacGyver »

;)
Attachments
1nw7zb.jpg
1nw7zb.jpg (108.58 KiB) Viewed 5516 times
2009 Vibe Base
MacGyver

Post by MacGyver »

:D
Attachments
1nw893.jpg
1nw893.jpg (105.7 KiB) Viewed 5516 times
2009 Vibe Base
circuitsmith

Post by circuitsmith »

Firewood, anyone?
(Note the plywood liner to protect interior.)
2006 Matrix 5-sp
JerBear

Post by JerBear »

These are all good but my wife has to take the cake. Our youngest was moving a few states away and had to be there to sign his lease and get to the orientation for his job. He has a 2007 Vibe and my wife had it so packed with his stuff I told him to leave his window down a bit. It was so full there wasn't room for air to breathe. it took him three hours to unpack it and he had everything he needed to get started including a bed. Vibes are the best value, versatility, automobile that we have ever owned and they are so easy to work on...

I really hope they bring it back. :'''(
Bookworm

Post by Bookworm »

JerBear wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:49 am These are all good but my wife has to take the cake. Our youngest was moving a few states away and had to be there to sign his lease and get to the orientation for his job. He has a 2007 Vibe and my wife had it so packed with his stuff I told him to leave his window down a bit. It was so full there wasn't room for air to breathe. it took him three hours to unpack it and he had everything he needed to get started including a bed. Vibes are the best value, versatility, automobile that we have ever owned and they are so easy to work on...

I really hope they bring it back. :'''(
I've packed my Vibe(s) that full before.

I regularly carry a 6" step ladder in the car, and I can put two in if I don't mind the passenger seat telling me that my passenger is going to die from not wearing a seat belt. (I wish I could find that sensor and kill it)