Latest Recall - March 2017

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
jake75

Latest Recall - March 2017

Post by jake75 »

Air bag deflator - due to moisture intrusion could create excessive internal pressure when bag is deployed causing the deflator to rupture. Metal fragments could then pass through the airbag cushion material striking the vehicle occupants and cause serious injuries or death. Parts not currently available. So with this warning, I guess if you continue to drive the vehicle and that happens you did so at your own risk and don't think about suing GM. You can turn off the airbag I guess.
2009 Vibe 1.8L Carbon Gray AT Power Pkg 1/12/092003 Vibe 1.8L Neptune AT Mono Power Pkg 1/27/03 [sold 2/2/09]2007 T&C SWB 7/31/07 "Broke people stay broke by living like they're rich. Rich people stay rich by living like they're broke."
joatmon

Re: Latest Recall - March 2017

Post by joatmon »

Are you saying there is another new one? Looks like the same isues from previously discussed airbag recalls
petervivian

Post by petervivian »

I only replaced the passenger side inflator on my 05.

BTW, I dropped my car with the CEL on. The car is so old that the chevy service people didn't even try to sell me a fix.
05 Vibe (Frosty), 13 VW CC (Fortana Red)
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

OK. This REALLY is the latest recall. They finally got to me and all of us 2009-10 Vibe owners ..... finally! It was just a matter of time. Here's the proof:

I got BOTH letters today in the mail for our 2009 Vibe Gt's :cry:
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
Caretaker

Post by Caretaker »

Thanks for that Tim. THAT is the information I was looking for. Now I know I'm not the only one who hasn't had his airbag replacement done. Appreciate it.
enfield577

Post by enfield577 »

I got my recall notice today as well.

Haven't decided how I will handle this, since I haven't had any of the other recalls done except the first accelerator pedal recall (the wedge). Because I DON'T want the pedal replacement recall done.

But the airbag inflator is serious. Hmmmm
2009 Vibe GT Red Hot Metallic 2.4L
Garage - viewtopic.php?t=34799
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

enfield577 wrote:Haven't decided how I will handle this, since I haven't had any of the other recalls done
I'm with you there ;) Here's what I plan on doing and not sure if I legally can pull it off BUT I'm giving it a shot anyways.

I will video scan the complete interior of my car and highlight areas where I feel they will be prying, pulling, jabbing, etc. and use it as a baseline record in the event there is some noticeable damage done to my car. I will then post this in a letter stating such so that they will have to be extra careful when working on my car. Furthermore, I will state that the vehicle is to have this recall done ONLY and no others at all (master power window switch & pedal circumcision are NOT to be done). Then there will be three lines for additional information. Person's name, that person's title, that person's signature! I will likely ask for it to be the service dept manager, but if that doesn't work then I'll request someone higher. We'll see ...............

vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Yep, we too recieved recall letters for both Vibes last week. I love the part about not having anyone sit in the passenger seat until the recall is completed :|...
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
Capt.Vibe

Post by Capt.Vibe »

Interesting, only for 2009's and not 2010's?
2010 Red Hot Metallic 1SA
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Capt.Vibe wrote:Interesting, only for 2009's and not 2010's?
It will eventually involve 2010's also. They just haven't gotten around to notifying you guys yet.

djan2000

Post by djan2000 »

Hmmmm...we haven't received a recall notice yet for our 2009 Vibe - maybe it's still on it's way. But, our mail service is horrible. :x We regularly have our mail delivered to wrong houses, and we receive other people's mail also. Is there a way I can check if our vehicle is involved in the recall (I would guess it is), and have a letter resent to us (so we have proof)?
2009 Vibe GT Red Hot Metallic
MacGyver

Post by MacGyver »

I live in Canada, so this notice will be coming later, but with all the Takata nonsense I knew it would come eventually.

If this recall is like the others that all manufacturers have done, they are sending it to owners who live in more humid climates than the rest of the continent.
2009 Vibe Base
Dairgo

Post by Dairgo »

Yeah, got this letter the other week. so very disappointed, my lunch is no longer safe in the passenger seat.

Thinking about just folding the seat down until it's fixed.
jperiod

Post by jperiod »

We recently received this recall letter. It made it sound like no passengers should ride in the car. But is the backseat okay as long as the passenger airbag isn't tripped?

pretty frustrating for families... "you might die, but we don't have any parts, so just don't drive anyone around..."
jake75

Post by jake75 »

Sitting in the back seat would avoid the problem, but realistically I think the chances of a dangerous misfire are about the same as being hit by a tornado. But by giving this warning they might be able to avoid liability. As a lawyer that's my take.
2009 Vibe 1.8L Carbon Gray AT Power Pkg 1/12/092003 Vibe 1.8L Neptune AT Mono Power Pkg 1/27/03 [sold 2/2/09]2007 T&C SWB 7/31/07 "Broke people stay broke by living like they're rich. Rich people stay rich by living like they're broke."
Caretaker

Post by Caretaker »

jake75 wrote:the chances of a dangerous misfire are about the same as being hit by a tornado.
Disclaimer Announcer: "Your results may vary. Not valid in the states of Kansas and Oklahoma."
PonchoGT

Post by PonchoGT »

I got the recall notice, too. My car got a previous recall for a possible electrical problem in the driver's side PW window switch that could result in an electrical fire. That was fixed by the dealer.
JetBlack

Post by JetBlack »

I was taken to a GMC dealer to have my Airbag swapped. The process involved taking the whole dashboard apart. Took about 2 and half hours for the whole process to complete.

POINTERS
[*]Take images of your Instrument Cluster Visor, Mine got bruised heavily by what I can only assume is a Flathead. Dealership refused ilability said that is part of vehicles age. Had to fight way too long to have someone offer compensation, read still none given.
[*]Right side corner of the Dash where it meets the side airbag does seem to take some beating watch out take images of this area.
[*]check the vents after service for proper mounting. Chances they can be broken are high.
[*]Inspect if your mirror controls work after the recall service.

I would add images of the above area once I get a chance to upload (images need to be down-sampled.
Join the VibeTribe on Drive Tribe https://drivetribe.com/t/LGVEe7TeQceVCW ... rTPsS40_rQ
2009 Vibe 2.4l Premium Package w/ Roof Rails
ImUrOBGYN

Post by ImUrOBGYN »

JetBlack wrote:I was taken to a GMC dealer to have my Airbag swapped. The process involved taking the whole dashboard apart. Took about 2 and half hours for the whole process to complete.

POINTERS
[*]Take images of your Instrument Cluster Visor, Mine got bruised heavily by what I can only assume is a Flathead. Dealership refused ilability said that is part of vehicles age. Had to fight way too long to have someone offer compensation, read still none given.
[*]Right side corner of the Dash where it meets the side airbag does seem to take some beating watch out take images of this area.
[*]check the vents after service for proper mounting. Chances they can be broken are high.
[*]Inspect if your mirror controls work after the recall service.

I would add images of the above area once I get a chance to upload (images need to be down-sampled.
Yes, they are complete fucksticks. I won't even get into the shitstorm created when I took mine in a long time ago.
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
ImageImageImage
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Yep. I was wondering who would be the first to report their nightmare! This makes me want to totally avoid this recall and just make sure no one ever sits there. Maybe I'll remove the dash for them. This way I know it will be done right. We'll see :?

Caretaker

Post by Caretaker »

I have my appointment for Friday to get the new passenger's airbag installed. I spent over an hour taking 100 pictures and complete video of the entire front compartment of my Vibe: seats, scratch free dash, and a demonstration showing that each electrical component works like new. Now I'm ready to go into the Chevy dealer and get the work done. They said it would take 4 hours. When I inquired about a free loaner, they said they would have to contact GM and have it authorized. I'll drop off my car and we'll head over to the San Diego Zoo for the day in our Hyundai while they do their thing. I just wanted to rattle their chain. I still don't understand why there isn't a Takata airbag in our steering wheel too. :?:
Viib

Post by Viib »

Are you guys saying that you've actually been able to get your passenger airbags replaced under the January 2017 recall? I've called GM twice, and both times they've told me that a fix isn't available yet and they have no idea when one will be. :x
2009 Vibe GT with 5-speed manual and shrapnel-free passenger airbag
Caretaker

Post by Caretaker »

Yep; got it done on my Honda about 6 months ago and got it done on the Vibe on April 14. Let us know where you live; someone on the boards may be able to steer you to a local dealer who has done these recalls already.
Viib

Post by Viib »

Interesting. I figured there had to be parts available out there - it's not like the Vibe uses special custom components made of unobtanium.

Anyway, I live in the Raleigh, NC area, and if someone could point me to a dealer who could do the fix, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
OCBONES

Post by OCBONES »

Got mine done here in Northern WV about a month ago. Process was painless but took the shop the better part of an afternoon to complete.

Guys did a good job, no noticible wear/tear and all dash lines seemed even and tight upon cokpletion.

The sales people even tried to buy my car for 500 over what I had just paid to purchase used and get me in a new Chevy that same day because they said they really wanted the Vibe on their used car lot.

I politely told them to F-Off in the most civilized way possible. No way I'm trading in a fully paid 09 Vbe with 97K for a financed payment, NICE TRY!
Stevemo

Post by Stevemo »

You can disable the passenger airbag by unplugging some of the wires under the passenger seat. My car had a non-functioning drivers side airbag when I did this so I don't know what the effect on the drivers side would be. You would definitely want to have the car off and body parts out of the way when unplugging things, plugging them back in, and turning the car on afterwards.

When I got my car back it appeared that the material covering the passenger side airbag was slit from the inside. The slit wasn't all the way through and would be annoying if the car was new by my car is far from new.

I also had the clock spring replaced to get my drivers side airbag working at the same time. My horn is now intermittent so that is something I wished I had checked upfront.

Steve
Viib

Post by Viib »

It seems the official availability of parts for the airbag fix depends on where you bought your Vibe. When I enter the VIN of my 2009 Vibe in the GM recall site, it tells me parts aren't available.
However, when I enter the VIN of a random 2009 Vibe for sale in SC, the GM recall site tells me that parts ARE available. Apparently NC and SC are in different recall zones, and SC has a higher priority due to a higher likelihood of airbag failure. This makes me mad. :evil:

On a more positive note, I did find a dealer who can supposedly do the recall work for me. They're going to call me when the part comes in, so I'll post an update if it works out.
SomethingBruin

Post by SomethingBruin »

OCBONES wrote:Got mine done here in Northern WV about a month ago. Process was painless but took the shop the better part of an afternoon to complete.

Guys did a good job, no noticible wear/tear and all dash lines seemed even and tight upon cokpletion.

The sales people even tried to buy my car for 500 over what I had just paid to purchase used and get me in a new Chevy that same day because they said they really wanted the Vibe on their used car lot.

I politely told them to F-Off in the most civilized way possible. No way I'm trading in a fully paid 09 Vbe with 97K for a financed payment, NICE TRY!
Any chance that dealership was Premier in Morgantown? I've got to get the recall done on the '09 Vibe I just bought, and if they did a good job I'll get it done there, too.
KingKrab65

Post by KingKrab65 »

Viib wrote:It seems the official availability of parts for the airbag fix depends on where you bought your Vibe. When I enter the VIN of my 2009 Vibe in the GM recall site, it tells me parts aren't available.
However, when I enter the VIN of a random 2009 Vibe for sale in SC, the GM recall site tells me that parts ARE available. Apparently NC and SC are in different recall zones, and SC has a higher priority due to a higher likelihood of airbag failure. This makes me mad. :evil:

On a more positive note, I did find a dealer who can supposedly do the recall work for me. They're going to call me when the part comes in, so I'll post an update if it works out.
The areas that have higher humidity, get the replacement airbags first due to the moisture supposedly triggering the airbags. I live in Charlotte, NC and went through this with my Dakota pickup. (Although there was over a year wait from driver's side airbag to the replacement of the passenger's side for my truck) I just bought my Vibe in April and received a postcard with the recall info last Saturday. I am getting replaced the second week in July. The postcard and website didn't mention if it was replacing one or both of the airbags though.

With Takata filing for bankruptcy, I am not sure how all of the replacements will happen.
2003 Base Vibe
vibrologist

Post by vibrologist »

Vibrologist
'05 Vibe

"It is important to know the difference between 'accurate' and 'precise' even if you are neither!"

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=43476
Viib

Post by Viib »

KingKrab65 wrote:

The areas that have higher humidity, get the replacement airbags first due to the moisture supposedly triggering the airbags. I live in Charlotte, NC and went through this with my Dakota pickup. (Although there was over a year wait from driver's side airbag to the replacement of the passenger's side for my truck) I just bought my Vibe in April and received a postcard with the recall info last Saturday. I am getting replaced the second week in July. The postcard and website didn't mention if it was replacing one or both of the airbags though.

With Takata filing for bankruptcy, I am not sure how all of the replacements will happen.
Yeah, I wish GM corporate had been up-front about this instead of repeatedly telling me they didn't know when the part would be available. The level of vagueness they've given me makes me suspect that lawyers are involved.

Did you get an official notice that the part was available, or did the dealer manage to get you one on their own?
KingKrab65

Post by KingKrab65 »

Viib wrote:
KingKrab65 wrote:

Yeah, I wish GM corporate had been up-front about this instead of repeatedly telling me they didn't know when the part would be available. The level of vagueness they've given me makes me suspect that lawyers are involved.

Did you get an official notice that the part was available, or did the dealer manage to get you one on their own?
I got postcard from GM with a specific dealership listed on it. I contacted that dealership online on Sunday and stated that my appointment was for the airbag replacement in my Vibe. The dealership confirmed the appointment yesterday but did not state if both airbags were to be replaced at that time.

FCA played a game with the replacements for my Dakota. They sent the notice for the driver's side, which they replaced immediately. Then several months afterwards, they sent the notice that the passenger side needed to be replaced but did not have the parts "at this time". Don't call us, we'll call you. I got the notice that the passenger side air bags were available for my Dakota on June 1st. So I called to get the next available appointment before they liquidated their supply.

I am not familiar with what GM has been doing with their replacement program.

From the news, it seems like the replacements have fallen behind schedule from Takata because the recall is so widespread between makes, models and years produced.
2003 Base Vibe
KingKrab65

Post by KingKrab65 »

KingKrab65 wrote:
Viib wrote:
KingKrab65 wrote:

I got postcard from GM with a specific dealership listed on it. I contacted that dealership online on Sunday and stated that my appointment was for the airbag replacement in my Vibe. The dealership confirmed the appointment yesterday but did not state if both airbags were to be replaced at that time.

FCA played a game with the replacements for my Dakota. They sent the notice for the driver's side, which they replaced immediately. Then several months afterwards, they sent the notice that the passenger side needed to be replaced but did not have the parts "at this time". Don't call us, we'll call you. I got the notice that the passenger side air bags were available for my Dakota on June 1st. So I called to get the next available appointment before they liquidated their supply.

I am not familiar with what GM has been doing with their replacement program.

From the news, it seems like the replacements have fallen behind schedule from Takata because the recall is so widespread between makes, models and years produced.

Following up on this conversation. I got the passenger side airbag replaced. Evidently, the driver's side had already been replaced before I got the Vibe. While the Vibe was there, they also replaced the the seat belts that had also been recalled. And, the dealership was unable to do the replacement on a Saturday so I ended up leaving the Vibe on Saturday and picking it up Tuesday night. Hope that is the end of the recall fixes for a while.
2003 Base Vibe
klrcommute

Post by klrcommute »

While I'm here, for those of you who are wondering what's up with this airbag business, here's an excellent rundown.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features ... bag-crisis

What's probably going to happen with the driver airbags, is they're going to eventually be recalled as well (as with passenger) since the only difference is that they have an added dessicant and have an extension from NHTSA about that variant. Bottom line is there's nowhere near enough supply of new airbags to replace the ones with the bad/questionable propellant and this will go on for YEARS, not to mention it's being compounded by Takata's recent bankruptcy filing. Eventually they'll literally be issuing replacements for the replacements in some cases--I believe they didn't even make manufacturers stop selling cars with airbags with this kind of propellant until very recently. The approach has been to buy time since the propellant only becomes unstable after years of exposure to humidity. It's a total mess. Stay safe.

Check out my thread on replacement rocker panel molding clips if any of y'all can help with that, thanks!
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=46224
klrcommute

Post by klrcommute »

I just realized that Bloomberg article is paywalled by now. Here's a Jalopnik summary of what it was about.

http://jalopnik.com/the-complete-story- ... 1780143347

And straight from NHTSA
July 2017

Based on new Takata test data, undertaken pursuant to NHTSA’s Consent Order, Takata files a defect notice recalling—for the first time—inflators that contain a desiccant (the PSDI-5 desiccated inflator made with calcium sulfate desiccant). Approximately 3 million Ford, Mazda, and Nissan vehicles contain the part. Nissan files a defect notice for all of its affected vehicles (approximately 515,000). Ford and Mazda each file defect notices for all of their affected vehicles, respectively, which include notice of intent to file Petitions for Inconsequentiality. Under NHTSA regulations, the companies have 30 days to file their respective petitions.

Ruptures of the Takata inflators have been tied to twelve deaths and more than 200 injuries in the United States.

This expansion does not recall all desiccated inflators. Takata used several propellant-desiccant combinations in their PSAN inflators and, at this time, only one combination in this particular inflator variant (the PSDI-5 desiccated inflator) shows the problem that causes ruptures.
These desiccant varieties and what the feds make them do about it are what's going to play out in the future. But for those of you that wondered why only your passenger side was getting recalled and not your driver, it's likely 'cause you have an '08 or greater and the driver side has dessicant (itself not necessarily a proven solution to the unstable propellant, it just hasn't been linked to any exploding ones yet.)
Viib

Post by Viib »

After something like 5 calls to GM corporate and 2 posts on their Facebook page, I've finally made some progress. The last person I spoke to told me to take my Vibe to a Chevy dealer and have a mechanic take apart the dashboard and examine the passenger airbag. Apparently it's possible to tell whether or not the inflator has deteriorated by looking at it. If the mechanic says the airbag is okay, I can continue using the passenger seat until the fix is ready. If not, GM may be able to help me out on a case-by-case basis.

I'm currently driving a loaner Malibu and waiting to hear back from the mechanic, so we'll see....
runningslow

Post by runningslow »

klrcommute wrote:These desiccant varieties and what the feds make them do about it are what's going to play out in the future. But for those of you that wondered why only your passenger side was getting recalled and not your driver, it's likely 'cause you have an '08 or greater and the driver side has dessicant (itself not necessarily a proven solution to the unstable propellant, it just hasn't been linked to any exploding ones yet.)
I actaully have an 05 and an 06, both that only have had the Passenger side recalled, as well as an 05 Corolla that had only had the passenger side recalled. I haven't heard of a single Vibe/Matrix/Corolla getting both airbags replaced. That's not to say it won't happen in the future, but right now its only ever been the passenger side.
Josh
2005 Vibe GT ~ Platinum
2006 Vibe ~ Lava, Base, Auto
2005 Corolla S ~ Silver Streak Mica, Manual (Wife's)
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something
completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
Viib

Post by Viib »

Well, the mechanic said he couldn't see anything wrong with the airbag, but he said there could still be defects that he couldn't see. He recommended that I not use the front passenger seat because that's the official word from GM. Why did I waste my time with this again?

And the guy I spoke to at Pontiac's 800 number says they're not offering loaner cars because the driver airbag isn't being recalled. They've just blown their last opportunity to keep me as a customer.
klrcommute

Post by klrcommute »

runningslow wrote:I actaully have an 05 and an 06, both that only have had the Passenger side recalled, as well as an 05 Corolla that had only had the passenger side recalled. I haven't heard of a single Vibe/Matrix/Corolla getting both airbags replaced. That's not to say it won't happen in the future, but right now its only ever been the passenger side.
Interesting, that's news to me. I have an '08 so I figured it was about the dessicant they began using in '08. Maybe they actually did source the driver side airbag from elsewhere? Or maybe the vibe recall is particularly clumsy since pontiac ceased to exist after the financial crisis? It's hard to tell what's ultimately 'bad' in the sense that automakers are actually allowed to petition against the recalls to spread the financial losses over a longer period of time, even if they're ultimately recalled.

Anyone here with a a vibe or matrix had a driver side air bag recalled yet? Or is everyone just getting the passenger side recall?
Viib

Post by Viib »

According to the GM website, there's finally a fix available for those of us in Zone B. I've got an appointment for December 20th to get mine done. Finally.
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

We finally received letters this past week saying parts are now available for the fix. I'll be scheduling appointments after New Year's.
enfield577

Post by enfield577 »

Let us know all about how it goes, Carrie. I got my Parts Avail letter too, but don't intend to schedule any repair... yet. I actually only occasionally drive my Vibe these days :cry: and very rarely in the winter, and when I do drive it, only very rarely do I have a passenger. So, since I've skipped the past two recalls...
2009 Vibe GT Red Hot Metallic 2.4L
Garage - viewtopic.php?t=34799
jolt

Post by jolt »

I have never received a recall notice for the air bags on my 2009 Vibe. I had the clock spring replaced on recall but that was it on air bag related stuff. By the time it gets to me the air bag manufacture will be bankrupt and out of business. That the way things go now-a-days.
Caretaker

Post by Caretaker »

no notice required. Simply go to your nearest Chevy dealer. The service writer will type in your VIN and either order the part or schedule a work date.
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

jolt wrote: By the time it gets to me the air bag manufacture will be bankrupt and out of business
You can have mine :lol: I don't plan on having mine replaced. Nobody ever sits on the passenger side and I don't want dealers using my car as a guinea pig and letting trainees perform their first surgery at my expense. Besides they will likely refuse to sign all the waivers that I'd propose where I hold them liable for damages after they destroy my interior.

Capt.Vibe

Post by Capt.Vibe »

tpollauf wrote:
jolt wrote: By the time it gets to me the air bag manufacture will be bankrupt and out of business
You can have mine :lol: I don't plan on having mine replaced. Nobody ever sits on the passenger side and I don't want dealers using my car as a guinea pig and letting trainees perform their first surgery at my expense. Besides they will likely refuse to sign all the waivers that I'd propose where I hold them liable for damages after they destroy my interior.
lol. Pretty funny. You're like me. I'm still on the original gas pedal (that was suppose to kill me by now) and the airbag clockspring has yet to be done either. Did not want any hack ripping up the floor and chopping my gas pedal. Haven't got any letter for this recall though. I think 2010 are not included.
Caretaker

Post by Caretaker »

well, there is no guarantee that your passenger airbag won't go off in a head on collision simply because no one is sitting in that seat. Metal shards in an enclosed car cabin is only slightly better than a bullet round going off inside a tank. Here's hoping you never find out whether you got a "good" Takata airbag.
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Caretaker wrote:well, there is no guarantee that your passenger airbag won't go off in a head on collision simply because no one is sitting in that seat. Metal shards in an enclosed car cabin is only slightly better than a bullet round going off inside a tank. Here's hoping you never find out whether you got a "good" Takata airbag.
I totally agree! As much as I hate the thought of someone other than me taking the whole dash out, I do have passengers quite a bit. God forbid something terrible would happen, I don't want to be completely screwed just because I didn't have the recall done. I'll be going to the same dealer that did the previous recalls on both our Vibes and I'm fairly confident in them, especially if it's still the same service manager working there. I will definitely post on how it goes once I get around to getting the interiors cleaned and appointments made.
jake75

Post by jake75 »

Update - Vibe Air Bag Recall: I got a postcard saying that the parts were in and I should get this done, also a warning that no one should ride in the front passenger seat until this is done. But when I had my Equinox serviced today at my Chevy (former Pontiac) GM dealer (Columbus, OH) they told me they do not yet have the parts.

Since we got our new Equinox at the end of March 2017, we have driven our '09 Vibe less than 500 miles. It is now our back up vehicle used on rare occasion when we need two cars, or by my son if the 2007 I gave him is in the shop. Not worth getting rid of it and the added insurance is not that much. We only put 5,000 miles on the equinox in 9 months, and that included two long trips totaling 2,300 miles.

I turned 75 in December. That Equinox might end up being my last motor vehicle.
Capt.Vibe

Post by Capt.Vibe »

So I gather this is only for 2009? I've yet to get anything in the mail and GM's website for recalls doesn't list for 2010. Anyone with a 2010 get a recall notice? I'm accumulating quite a few undone recalls, I wonder if this has any value to a GM dealer at trade-in time :lol: