A big shout out...

Maryland, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, Virginia
ShadowSnF

A big shout out...

Post by ShadowSnF »

... to the GenVibe guys who stopped into my Burger King the other day! I have honestly never thought I would run into anyone in person, let alone three people! I'm proud to say I own a Vibe now, and am having a blast modifying mine ;)

Anyone in the Erie area (like 50-100mile radius) who likes to get together/cruise/hangout, hit me up sometime to arrange a get together or something!
Also, where can I acquire a shirt, or vinyl decal, or license plate surround? Something to show off the forums!
K&N Typhoon SRI, DC Sports Header, Bosal Sports Muffler, Six-Speed Swap, Canuck Lowering Springs, 17x7.5 Black Six Spoke Wheels, Two-Tone Paint, LED Interior Accents

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting...
vibenvy

Re: A big shout out...

Post by vibenvy »

That's awesome that you got to meet 3 members in person! Give us some more info on your Vibe i.e. year, color, mods, etc. Better yet... post some pictures of it when you get a chance ;)!

You can order GenVibe decals from Grafx Werks. Here are a couple pictures of the GenVibe decal in metallic silver on my 2009 Vibe GT:

2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

ShadowSnF wrote:
Anyone in the Erie area (like 50-100mile radius) who likes to get together/cruise/hangout, hit me up sometime to arrange a get together or something!
Also, where can I acquire a shirt, or vinyl decal, or license plate surround? Something to show off the forums!
How would you like to have one of these:

Too bad you weren't around last year as we were right in your backyard :o Attend the Pontiac Ill meet in a couple weeks and I can almost guarente4e you'll get one of these :D
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
ShadowSnF

Post by ShadowSnF »

Thanks guys!! That towel is sick, and I'll definitely be ordering a sticker!
K&N Typhoon SRI, DC Sports Header, Bosal Sports Muffler, Six-Speed Swap, Canuck Lowering Springs, 17x7.5 Black Six Spoke Wheels, Two-Tone Paint, LED Interior Accents

hotbug1776

Post by hotbug1776 »

Which BK? I'll try and stop out and meet up. I was at shake the lake today. Would have been nice to meet a Genvibe member there.
ShadowSnF

Post by ShadowSnF »

I work at the Sterrettania Road one off I-90 every day, 10-2 except on Sundays! You'll see my Vibe parked there in the lot lol

I posted a bunch of pics of my car btw!
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=41066" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Hmmmm ...... What do you think? For a Whopper value meal he may just be worthy of getting one of your spare GenVibe Erie meet towels :lol: Dangle the carrot .... you got nothing to lose 8-)
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
hotbug1776

Post by hotbug1776 »

tpollauf wrote:Hmmmm ...... What do you think? For a Whopper value meal he may just be worthy of getting one of your spare GenVibe Erie meet towels :lol: Dangle the carrot .... you got nothing to lose 8-)
I do have some left...
:lol:
hotbug1776

Post by hotbug1776 »

Just showing a little local Genvibe love.
ShadowSnF

Post by ShadowSnF »

Hey Hotbug, what kind of wheels are those? They look amazing and I was thinking of copying you ;) Also, I found spoilers like yours but was wondering how you got yours/got them to color match?

hotbug1776

Post by hotbug1776 »

ShadowSnF wrote:Hey Hotbug, what kind of wheels are those? They look amazing and I was thinking of copying you ;) Also, I found spoilers like yours but was wondering how you got yours/got them to color match?
I run Drag 17" wheels.
The spoilers are factory, they came shipped in the hatch and the dealer installed them. This car was my parents until they got their Sonic.
ShadowSnF

Post by ShadowSnF »

Ah sweet! Thanks =)

Kinleysman

Central PA

Post by Kinleysman »

Hello fellow vibers,

I am just trying to find some new friends in PA, someone to hang out with, I live in Montoursville/Williamsport area if you want to get together and just let me know!!!! Its been a boring summer so far, so hmu