Is There A Nitrous Nos On A 1zz How To In Existence Anywhere?

Supercharger, turbo, nitrous, and anything that has to do with forced induction
ORTOX

Is There A Nitrous Nos On A 1zz How To In Existence Anywhere?

Post by ORTOX »

I posted this over at MatrixOwners.com but haven't got a reply yet so decided to post it over here too.Before anyone tells me to use the search feature I've searched high and low here on MatrixOwners.com, GenVibe.com, NewCelica.org to name a few.While I did find some images of an install of a dry kit on a Celica, that really doesn't help me much.My brother pulled a full wet kit out of his Prelude and told me I could throw it in my base 2004 Matrix 1ZZ and I'm interested in finding a complete or even incomplete how to to help me install the kit since I've never done this before.Thanks for the help guys. I'd have my brother help but he's since mover halfway across the country so he can't really help at this point.
mac99d

Re: Is There A Nitrous Nos On A 1zz How To In Existence Anywhere? (ORTOX)

Post by mac99d »

Yes, you can put it on your car... Take some pics of what you have and post it...You can put NOS on anything as long as you do it right. I have seen NOS on a geo metro lol.
Mac's Vibe.
My garage viewtopic.php?f=30&t=37677" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Salsa Guy

Re: Is There A Nitrous Nos On A 1zz How To In Existence Anywhere? (mac99d)

Post by Salsa Guy »

X2! Mac sharp on this stuff
05 Matrix XR 4WD and 03 Vibe GT
"If you want Government to solve your problems, then you are the problem!" BMSR
Trix MODS: SRI w/ AEM filter, Vibrant/Magnaflow Cat-back, Alutec Lightweight Crank Pulley
GT MODS: Cosmo SRI, DRL, Auto Stop
ORTOX

Re: Is There A Nitrous Nos On A 1zz How To In Existence Anywhere? (mac99d)

Post by ORTOX »

Quote, originally posted by mac99d »Yes, you can put it on your car... Take some pics of what you have and post it...You can put NOS on anything as long as you do it right. I have seen NOS on a geo metro lol.Will do. Hopefully Ill get a chance to in the next day or so.
cptnsolo77

Post by cptnsolo77 »

LOL.....back in the early nineties I remember a old guy running a 14 second Yugo at New Jerseys Englishtown.....YES.....A YUGO!Anything is possible.....
* 2003 Vibe Auto Satellite Silver w / Moons & Tunes
* Kenwood Excelon KDC-X597
* Polk DB651-Speakers
* Soundproofcow Roadblock R sound deadening in all doors
* Drop In K & N Filter
* NGK Iridium IX Plugs
* 27 MPG City/Highway with AC on
ORTOX

Post by ORTOX »

Sorry havent had a chance to take the photos yet. Was looking into doing the install. I guess the most important thing I need to know is where I should tap into the fuel line. Any images floating around of nitrous on a 1ZZ?
KITT222

Re: (ORTOX)

Post by KITT222 »

At one time there was, but since 9thgen went down, who knows. Try the Corolla forums, like corolla9.com.
rollavvti06

Post by rollavvti06 »

i did the 9thgen diy let me see if i can find a link for you i ran a 75 shot for a yr with no problems..fyi i still have the fuel rail and the window switch that i used for my nitrous. and the fuel rail i have would be a straight plug and play.let me know if you want to buy it blue crush can vow for me as a sellerim not on here much you can contact him to get a hold of me
corolla supercharged
ShadowSnF

Re: Is There A Nitrous Nos On A 1zz How To In Existence Anyw

Post by ShadowSnF »

A friend offered me a wet kit, seeing as he's been sitting on it for a while, and I was wondering how useful this is? I would like it (it's always cool to say your car runs nitrous) but do I run the risk of hurting anything? is it super invasive to install?

@rollavvti06 How well does it work for you, and is it something that's not too finicky to put on my daily driver?

I need to find out the exact kit name for you guys, but I know it's the entire unopened kit.
K&N Typhoon SRI, DC Sports Header, Bosal Sports Muffler, Six-Speed Swap, Canuck Lowering Springs, 17x7.5 Black Six Spoke Wheels, Two-Tone Paint, LED Interior Accents

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting...
triz

Post by triz »

We have a guy on Spyderchat who did one on his 1zz. You might want to search there. I'll try and dig up the link if I can remember who it was.
http://lubedealer.com/mr2ner/home.aspx Please use ZO#5172967
Member discounts when you sign up as Preffered Customer. New Amsoil Customers only
Chartman4444

Post by Chartman4444 »

I'm using a Monkeywrench Racing fuel rail for my as-yet-unfinished nitrous installation. It seems like the cleanest way of "tapping" into your fuel line.
2005 Vibe Base
DC Sports header with Magnaflow Exhaust
6-Speed Trans with LSD
Stainless Steel Brakes (4 Wheel Disc)
18" Konig rims
Tein Springs
Carver

Post by Carver »

I've got several post on Spyderchat Nitrous & my 1zz

Search 'Caver & N2O', that should do it.