Meet - Schaumburg, IL - Saturday, March 20

Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, North & South Dakota, Nebraska, Wisconsin
vibenvy

Meet - Schaumburg, IL - Saturday, March 20

Post by vibenvy »

Location: Woodfield Mall (JcPennys parking lot) (Across from Firestone)City: Schaumburg, ILTime 2:30 - 3:30 Meet up3:30 - Photos at Busse Woods Forest PreserveAfter photos, its up to the group. Head back to the mall and walk around? Grab some food? Cruise around?** Rain date will be March 21st - Same details 1. KleindlGTP (Pontiac G6 GTP)2. Jakeman (Pontiac G6 Sedan) - maybe3. 60DegreeVVT (Pontiac G6 Sedan)4. J TO ENVY + 1 possibly5. ponta2147 + 16. Bleco2.2 (Chevrolet Cavalier) - maybeLet's get some more Vibes out to represent!
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
ponta2147

Re: All Pontiac Meet - Schaumburg, IL - Saturday, March 20 (J_TO_ENVY)

Post by ponta2147 »

Joined over there so I could read that (post was closed to non-members?), maybe that's something me and my husband (2008 Pontiac G6 Coupe) could go to, since Schaumburg is only 10 min away...
2009 2.4L Automatic with Preferred Package and Sun and Sound package May 2010 MOTM March 2011 VOTM
vibenvy

Re: All Pontiac Meet - Schaumburg, IL - Saturday, March 20 (ponta2147)

Post by vibenvy »

Yeah, I don't know what the deal is with so many posts being unavailable to non-members . The majority of the members are G6 owners so you should get your husband to sign up too . It would be very nice to see both of you and your Pontiacs!
ponta2147

Re: All Pontiac Meet - Schaumburg, IL - Saturday, March 20 (J_TO_ENVY)

Post by ponta2147 »

I've been trying to get him to join a car forum of some sort for a while now, for some reason he doesn't think "spend lots of time on forums" is a viable use of his time! Might be able to change his mind though. And I'm sure he'd be down for showing up to something like this, if it happens.
2009 2.4L Automatic with Preferred Package and Sun and Sound package May 2010 MOTM March 2011 VOTM
vibenvy

Re: All Pontiac Meet - Schaumburg, IL - Saturday, March 20 (ponta2147)

Post by vibenvy »

Well, tell him forums can be very useful information-wise if nothing else. If it weren't for GenVibe I wouldn't have my Vibe. I did so much reading on here before I got it it's not even funny. That's the main reason I am on the forums I'm on is to get useful information and help people using my own knowledge. Well, if there are at least five people there, which it sounds like there are that many interested in coming at least, and if the weather's decent I will for sure be there. I just want to get out of the house!