A Psycho Martyr's Garage

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
A Psycho Martyr

A Psycho Martyr's Garage

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

2003 Base Model Frosty WhiteHere she is stock, but with Yellow fogsPic of the Engine Bay....still stock to dateThen decided to hilite some letters and painted em...My 20" Konig Unkown RimsThen I got my billet grille, aftermarket fogs, and tinted windowsMy Stereo SystemJust intalled Rockfore Fosgate TweetersCute little door sill things Painted my calipers red Tinted Headlights, Fogs, and Taillights (Backup lights after I install lights under my back bumper)Extra badges I got from mrherbig. Churched em up. Not sure where to put them yetPainted the base WhiteThen did my newest little paint project on em. Hope they match my car!I've painted some stuff in the enigine bay to make it pop a little since I'm all stockJust got my Car Club vinyl put on. "Visual Obsessions Car and Truck Club" and I removed my rear wiper assembly....Got a Konig logo made into a vinyl and put on the hoodFront bumper BEFORE lipAnd AFTER the lipA picture editef for me by Ponta. THANKS!!!My snazzy little antenna. Looks great, works horribly I always use my iPod through my HU thoA few pics of the whole car...Put a Vibe emblem on the dash for some "flare"lolCovered up the "blemish" from the fender bender with a Vibe emblem.. Ignore the bugs New Soundstream TweetersHooray for getting closer to 1,000!Got a Konig emblem in the steering wheel to match the hood. Dude at the shop didn't charge me for it Just painted my Gauge Cluster White! Made me a png image of my car!The new Sony XAV-60 Who's the newest GenVibe God? I AM!!! (8-07-10)Interior Trim: Some painted Gloss White and some wrapped in leatherGreen lit up Grilles and engine bay!Bomz SRI and freshly wetsanded Engine Cover:My brothe gave me his K&n cone filter and recharge kit from when he had CAI on his Sentra. Just gotta clean it and it'll be on here And just a recent all around photo from today (12-9-10)Put Yellow Lamin-X on my fogsFinally bought and installed my mid-gate spoiler. Coated in Plasti-dip (rubberized coating) along with the bottom section of my bumperOk here's the new headlights! Bought from Ultimate Retrofit (KeithVibe)details: 5th Gen Projectors w/ red Devil Eyes and White Angel Eyes and 6000k Bulbs.Housings are painted Gloss Black and the side markers are tinted as well..and here's a video Also, I finished smoothin the trim on the hatch.That's all for now. I'll keep this thang updated
ramenboy...

Post by ramenboy... »

looks goodthose are some serious freakin wheels, man! no need for you to lower the car at all. any rubbing on turns?
de-badged o4 vibe
tein s-techs | 17" msr 105 wheels | 235 45 17 nexen n7000
weapon-r short ram (thanx BC!) | typeR sport pedals | LED 3rd brake
o2 triumph speed four
BlueCrush

Re: A Psycho Martyr's Garage (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by BlueCrush »

Nice! Ridin' on 20's!!!
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (ramenboy...)

Na, really no rubbing on turns at all. It's goin down the interstate doing 80 with two people in the car....every bump....Tires rub the wheel well 8(
Mariachi

Post by Mariachi »

nice ride man. you gunna wet sand the tint on the headlights down and buff them out? it would look killer all glossed out! i see a lot of konig unkowns but never seen one on a vibe. not a bad choice! you gunna do anything on lowering the car? if you do, might have to make some adjustments in the wheel well. my 18's started rubbing the plastic on the wheel wells after i lowered so i had to cut some of it out where it was rubbin.
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (mando7744)

Quote, originally posted by mando7744 »nice ride man. you gunna wet sand the tint on the headlights down and buff them out? My 18's started rubbing the plastic on the wheel wells after i lowered. I dunno I may end up wet sanding em, but I know it won't be in the next few months. And I can't lower my ride That's th eprice you pay for 20in rims. My tires already rub the plastic.
Mariachi

Post by Mariachi »

then do hellaflush. first vibe hellaflushed that i have ever seen.
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (mando7744)

Quote, originally posted by mando7744 »then do hellaflush. hmmm...you may be on to something big here! You think that would mess with my ride quality?
Mariachi

Post by Mariachi »

other than how the bags make your ride feel, nothing out of control. it would be sick to be the (i think) first hellaflush vibe.
A Psycho Martyr

UPDATE!! I put a lip on the front bumper like the one we saw on the MIDNIGHTunerz Vibe. Tutorial up soon. UBER easy and cost $15
A Psycho Martyr

For those who haven't noticed...when I update my garage I'm just adding to BOTTOM of the FIRST post so it's easier to see EVERYTHING I've done 8)
Mariachi

Post by Mariachi »

haha. told ya that stuff is easy. and the lip doesn't break either cuz its that rubber insolati+on stuff for garage doors. nicely done
07vibegxp

Post by 07vibegxp »

hey man this is a sick looking vibe..have a question.. how the hell do you see at night with those tinted headlights loli had mine tinted, and prolly one stage lighter then yours... and i could justtttlike pushing it JUST see in the dark.i have a 8k hid kit now. maybe that would help...suggestions?
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (07vibegxp)

Well I have the aftermarket fogs which are really bright. I always got bright-lighted before I tinted them. Also I adjusted my headlights upward a little. AND I sanded in the middle where most of the light comes out, so it's not as dark in the center of the headlight. As for hid kits, I'm useless.lol I know nothing
Mariachi

Post by Mariachi »

well... with the HID's, i can help out with that. they should actually be bright enough to make their way through the tinting. you are running the dual filament bulbs right? I have the 6k bulbs and they are bright as hell!
NascarXprt

Re: (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by NascarXprt »

Lookin good buddy!
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
domesticdriver

Post by domesticdriver »

You should submit your car to Domestic Driver Magazine as a Readers Ride for the May/June 2010 issue! http://www.domesticdriver.com we would enjoy having your car in the issue!
Domestic Driver Magazine - A bi-monthly online magazine featuring Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, and GM Cars from 1980+
shortbuskristn

Post by shortbuskristn »

Hey I was just wondering where you got your front Pontiac emblem?
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (shortbuskristn)

well I got it off ebay some time ago. Don't remember the seller. I'll send you a pm if i find it. I'm gonna see if I can pull up my ebay history or somethin
shortbuskristn

Post by shortbuskristn »

THank you.I dig your car so much. I wanted a monotone white one and couldnt find one. Looks amazing man good job on all ur mods.
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (shortbuskristn)

I mailed the seller that I got it from. He doesn't have them listed anymore, but I asked if he could still do it that he email me. I'll let you know somethin when I hear back.
oriden

Post by oriden »

just a heads up for the vibe emblems there is one listed on ebay comming from ontario.http://cgi.ebay.ca/PONTIAC-VIB...6822b
glennpert

Re: (oriden)

Post by glennpert »

Hey man i love your car! I'm going to do a few mods to my own. You can see below what my vibe used to look like (chrome rims are gone now). Im thinking of buying the Konig illusions(black with red accent. So i want to get a gloss black spray paint and paint my billet. I also want to smoke my headlights the way you did. I don't want them that dark though and was wondering if you wet sand them will it make them lighter?

495903=15020-myvibe.jpg
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (glennpert)

I'm in love with your hood boss! And If you wet sand them it WILL make them lighter. And the billet should look pretty fly in black.
jessep19

Post by jessep19 »

I like it!!! Nice work done on the paint and everything! looking good!!
A Psycho Martyr

Had a tweeter go out, so I installed some new ones I bought from my bro. Soundstream! Check out the bottom of the first post!
HarleyQuinn

Post by HarleyQuinn »

Your car is very nice looking, can't wait to see it in person
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (HarleyQuinn)

Quote, originally posted by HarleyQuinn »Your car is very nice looking, can't wait to see it in person
star_deceiver

Post by star_deceiver »

Quote, originally posted by A Psycho Martyr »Figured my 700th post should be on my own Garage! lolThat's a big screen... and only 2 more posts until you're a god...
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)
vibedrivermatt

Re: A Psycho Martyr's Garage (star_deceiver)

Post by vibedrivermatt »

Quote, originally posted by star_deceiver »That's a big screen... and only 2 more posts until you're a god...ohhhhhh... so thats how that works!

But Psycho Martyr man, all your mods look terrific!

Great wrok! :D
Last edited by vibedrivermatt on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
kostby

Post by kostby »

Welcome to 'GenVibe God' status, Brandon!

My 2003 Vibe Base Auto 2-tone Salsa "SalsaWagon" was built in May 2002. I acquired it in Feb 2004/Traded it in on a 2016 Honda HR-V in Feb 2018.
smeadows7

Post by smeadows7 »

I was wondering where you got that front lip? It looks nice and its not tacky. Exactly what I've been looking for.
bassrocker032

Post by bassrocker032 »

Hey psycho, I just painted the black trim around my gauge cluster and I decided on the two right smaller pods to paint the inside white as well and to my extreme surprise, the lighting is exactly the same as if it was left black like the two larger pods of the gauge cluster. Blew my mind. I just finished btw. I should have pics up tomorrow, although if you want to see what it looks like just look at yours and imagine the two small pods white on the inside, lol.
2005 Vibe Base 148k milesK&N Air Filter in stock boxCustom Painted interiorCustom Painted Engine BayAftermarket driving lightsMuch more to come http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=42124
NascarXprt

Post by NascarXprt »

hey Brandon, where is the post on how to get that lower lip done located at. cant remember where it is. wanting to get this done to mine.
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (NascarXprt)

Quote, originally posted by NacarXprt »Can't remember where it is Hare ya go
NascarXprt

Post by NascarXprt »

thanks buddy
bassrocker032

Post by bassrocker032 »

I meant to ask where did you get your seat covers? I'm planning on going with white and black racing seats anyways but I just wanted to know so I can get them to hold me over until I save up. Also on your interior, did you manage to get any shine through on the a/c cluster. I saw where you removed the foam on the inside but I didn't know if it had any effect or anything.
2005 Vibe Base 148k milesK&N Air Filter in stock boxCustom Painted interiorCustom Painted Engine BayAftermarket driving lightsMuch more to come http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=42124
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (bassrocker032)

Quote, originally posted by bassrocker032 »I meant to ask where did you get your seat covers? eBay! only $50 for all the covers and 5 headrest covers. Also comes with the steering wheel cover and two seatbelt shoulder pads.Check my seat covers out here!Quote, originally posted by bassrocker032 »Also on your interior, did you manage to get any shine through on the a/c cluster?Negative Sky Captain. I got no light thru it. At night you may BARELY see some, but it's definitely no help. So Now I gotta get decals cut to show the control settings
bassrocker032

Post by bassrocker032 »

Damn, guess I got lucky leaving mine stock gray. Where do you get stuff like that done? The decals I mean.
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

Quote, originally posted by A Psycho Martyr » CROWN ME!!!!!!! 1,000 posts! And in just 179 days :lol:well, mr postwhore, I went on a posting craze on MO long time ago, 1000 in 10 days. that's actually really difficult to do, you have to have others who are also posting up as quickly to get the numbers.
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
bassrocker032

Post by bassrocker032 »

Hey psycho, I need help and it can come in the form of adding a pic to your garage. I tinted my front headlights with the exact same stuff you did, but the question is, is how dark are your headlights? Because right now i'm WAY WAY WAY below the legal limit. I'm having to rock the one fog light (since a ground hog decided I didn't need the other one after I hit him) just to have a chance at seeing the road. I plan on wet sanding the **** out of them either tomorrow or the next day and buffing it to make it lighter, even, and all around a better looking job but I was wondering how yours looked. I might just prevent night driving for a while, lol. After wet sanding and the addition of halogen bulbs, I should be back to very bright while still having the dark tint look but just wondering.
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (bassrocker032)

Yeah sure here ya go!Here's the passenger one AFTER being redone. I went too dark as well.Right now I'm in the process of removing the tint completely because when I redid it, I went halfa$$ and it looks blotchy when they're on. So as you can see in thhis pic...the driver side is bald in the middle. I just wetsand on it every couple days or so. Doin more todayAnd people...please excuse the bugs
A Psycho Martyr

i did them lighter in the middle and darker toward the edges. Came out really nice but I'm ready for it to be done right. When you sand them, don't make the same mistake I did. Male sure you completely remove ALL the tint.