Custom Vibe's in Phoenix AZ

Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah
Mariachi

Post by Mariachi »

any custom vibe's here in Phoenix AZ?
PHXLavaVibe

Re: Custom Vibe's in Phoenix AZ (mando7744)

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

I used to have one...but I traded it in for a Toyota Highlander
2006 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER Overall...an amazing vehicle for my family and lifestyle!!! Thanks everyone for allowing me to stay on GENVIBE SPECIAL THANKS TO KAMIKAZE FOR THE NEW SIGNATURE
engineertwin2

Post by engineertwin2 »

I have some aftermarket wheels, debadged the car, then "rebadged" it with only black overlays for ease of cleaning and waxing around the badges.
2004 Vibe GT Lava Monotone, Moon & Tunes PackageMods:Homelink17" TenzoR Mach 10s, Black w/ Red grooveTintFormer Cars: '87 Subaru DL, '99 Chevy Malibu (hated it)'99 VW Passat (like it), '99 Volvo S80 T6 (wet dreams are made of it)
Mariachi

Re: (engineertwin2)

Post by Mariachi »

nice!. yeah right now the vibe i have i bought for my wife but im fixing it up. i have some 18" modwheels GFO2 wheels with kuhmo tires, im getting grafix for it with my car club name on it. (I run the car club) and also throwing some blue underglow and neon lights. soon to do is a drop with progressive wheels and intake.
engineertwin2

Post by engineertwin2 »

I thought we couldn't have underbody neon in AZ? Maybe the law refers to driving with underbody neon on.
2004 Vibe GT Lava Monotone, Moon & Tunes PackageMods:Homelink17" TenzoR Mach 10s, Black w/ Red grooveTintFormer Cars: '87 Subaru DL, '99 Chevy Malibu (hated it)'99 VW Passat (like it), '99 Volvo S80 T6 (wet dreams are made of it)
Mariachi

Post by Mariachi »

Hey vibes in Phoenix AZ. Just want to find all of the Vibe owners who plan on customizing their vibe. Hit me up in here. I will post some pix of my vibe here soon.We should throw a meet out here in Phoenix. I would like to see other Vibe's here in town.Team MIDNIGHTunerzhttp://www.midnightunerz.commyspace.com/midnightunerz97 Eclipse GS show car. 06 Vibe
SuperSpeedWagon

Re: Custom Vibe's in Phoenix AZ (mando7744)

Post by SuperSpeedWagon »

yo man hows it going its about time I see you on here!
2010 vibe gt
Mariachi

Re: Custom Vibe's in Phoenix AZ (SuperSpeedWagon)

Post by Mariachi »

haha. lol. dude i got the rims on the car. now i need a drop. the grafix are coming tomorrow. i can't wait. I have a custom fiberglass enclosure design all ready for the vibe. im putting 2 pioneer 10's and a amp floating on the ceiling. i have to wait a bit though until after i get the springs to drop the vibe. my headlights are goin black on the inside bcuz i found out how to take off the headlight lenses. ovens work dreams. lol. so how you been??
vehicle_5

Post by vehicle_5 »

Ya, you just can't have it on while you're driving. It's mostly used for shows or meets where you're parked anyways!
Mods:S2K antenna, PPE Race Header, INVIDIA exhaust, Injen CAI, APR fr. bar, Megan rear bar, Beatrush Underpanel, OEM carbon hood & 18" WedsSport'sCardomain
vibe Freak

Re: (vehicle_5)

Post by vibe Freak »

One or two mods but she looks stock.
RFP1 17x8 , AFE Cold Air Intake, Helix Power Tower Plus, Eibach Sportline Springs with Tokico Blues, Progress sway bar, Alutec OEM Sized Lightened Crank Pulley full custom Magnaflow 2.5 header back exhaust and B&M tranny cooler E/S inserts Unichip.