EZ-Stab - Enabling Smooth Gear Shift for Voltz & Vibe

Other locations besides US & Canada
mfivvibe

EZ-Stab - Enabling Smooth Gear Shift for Voltz & Vibe

Post by mfivvibe »

Hi Guys, check this out..!! This stuff really works. Proven !! 5 x better than other Voltage Stabilizer plus enabling smooth gear shift for Auto Transmission. It also give clarity to your audio sound. Below is the Product pic, theory & Dyno Results. Product available in Singapore only. Design for all cars. If anyone interested, please let me know. Overseas buyer are welcome.
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
BlueCrush

Re: EZ-Stab - Enabling Smooth Gear Shift for Voltz & Vibe (mfivvibe)

Post by BlueCrush »

Pricing in USD?
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
mfivvibe

Re: EZ-Stab - Enabling Smooth Gear Shift for Voltz & Vibe (BlueCrush)

Post by mfivvibe »

$150 USD exclude shipping. Group Purchase will be cheaper.
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Thoughts???
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
SeattleJeremy

Post by SeattleJeremy »

The dyno readings and the description are confusing.I see the stock car is a Corolla. What engine does it have? 1.8 or 2.0L? Are the Blue and Red line "EZ-Stab" for 1.8L and 2.0L different products? How hard is it to install? What are the steps? I smell snake oil.
*Sold* 06' Vibe Base - Mono Platinum - Manual
Turo'ing 15' BMW 328i Sport - Jet Black - Auto
Daily 19' Toyota Camry SE Hybrid - Galactic Aqua Mica - eCVT
BlueCrush

Re: EZ-Stab - Enabling Smooth Gear Shift for Voltz & Vibe (mfivvibe)

Post by BlueCrush »

mfivvibe, do you have one of these on your Voltz?
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
mfivvibe

Re: (Jeremy96gase)

Post by mfivvibe »

Hi there, Blue & Red line "EZ-Stab" is the same product but i think what the manufacturer are trying to tell, diff engine capacity produce diff results.Its a 3 mins job to install (same as the rest of Voltage Stabilizer).Loosen your batt terminal nut, 1 end to Positive & the other to negative of your battery. Its very simple but the results on my Voltz is awesome. So far my rev is lower, smooth gear change & better audio after install and I cant believe it myself. FYI, I had sold off all my Pivots Raizin gadgets because its seems useless.
n2ho

Re: (Jeremy96gase)

Post by n2ho »

Quote, originally posted by Jeremy96gase »I smell snake oil. I believe you're right. The alternator produces about 14VDC and while battery is charging, the voltage across its terminals rises and current drops to the little value, so it cannot be "1-2 kW" constantly consuming by the battery if it was charged up (if you keep constant charging current, say, for the sake of argument, as high as 10Amp, it'll be only about 140W of power, not 1-2 kW!!).Also, judging by the explanation of how to install this thing it connects in parallel to the battery and in my understanding can't do anything useful. To stop charging it has to be in series with the battery. Please correct me if I am wrong.