Evil Ninja? The Vibe is for U!!!

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
Flip-Side

Evil Ninja? The Vibe is for U!!!

Post by Flip-Side »

Ever go lookin for those elusive "good guys" and you and your evil ninja pals are too embarassed to jump building to building or ninja flip everywhere? Well the Vibe is for you. Aside from being economical and sporty, it is a sword hauling, ghetto shooting good time. No more attacking 1 at a time only to be beaten by one man/woman. Now with available Moon and Tunes package, you can wreak havoc from 6 separate points at once, not to mention high flying moonroof hi-jinks. Just dont let the good guys bump you! You'll just fly off the road at high speed and hit a jump hidden behind bushes that launches you into a lake.
Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings, so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for.
d_m_kolb

Re: Evil Ninja? The Vibe is for U!!! (baddkkarma)

Post by d_m_kolb »

LOL I got a kick outta this post.
Frosty

Re: Evil Ninja? The Vibe is for U!!! (baddkkarma)

Post by Frosty »

Mr Karma:What was the colour of the sky and what were you on when you started this thread?Hope the Ninja's out there get your message
[Modified by Frosty, 8:30 PM 9/16/2002]
Frosty 5 speed Vibe Power & Safety Packages. Naturally Aspirated my gallery
Flip-Side

Re: Evil Ninja? The Vibe is for U!!! (Frosty)

Post by Flip-Side »

Just saw a bunch of kung-fu movies on cable, and I drank a little....ok...a lot. I was ninja running all over the house and jumping over furniture, while trying to be as quiet as possible. My son and wife were asleep, but I stepped on the cat during one of my off-balance jumps, and it clawed the crap outta me.
Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings, so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for.