03-08 Matrix/Vibe hood dampers/lifts and cargo nets for sale!

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
blackrayne

03-08 Matrix/Vibe hood dampers/lifts and cargo nets for sale!

Post by blackrayne »

So I bought these hood dampers/lifts on ebay, hoping they would work for a 2009 Vibe, but alas, they are too long. Will definitely work for the earlier Matrix, should work for a Vibe as well. With shipping I paid $56.00, will sell for $45 including shipping in the US. The ends are midly scratched from our attempted install, but they are otherwise new in the package with instructions and hardware. I also have the dual cargo nets from my old Matrix that I kept when she was totaled... they don't fit in the '09 Vibe though, and I'm hoping someone else will be able to use them for their vehicle. This includes the longer net and the shorter one... they have a Toyota tag on them, but are otherwise identical to the ones for the Vibe. $30 for both nets including shipping in the US. I love PayPal, and have over 1000 100% positive feedback ratings on ebay (username is *blackrayne* there if you want to check).Help me clean out my garage and add funds to my new rotors and catback exhaust fund!
November, 2011 VOTM!
bedpan

Re: 03-08 Matrix/Vibe hood dampers/lifts and cargo nets for sale! (blackrayne)

Post by bedpan »

What would you want for the nets and the dampers, with shipping to Ontario, Canada?
blackrayne

Re: 03-08 Matrix/Vibe hood dampers/lifts and cargo nets for sale! (bedpan)

Post by blackrayne »

How does $100 even with shipping sound? I'm guesstimating the shipping weight as 3 pounds, which looks like it would be $28.35 for Priority International shipping.
November, 2011 VOTM!
bedpan

Post by bedpan »

Is First Class shipping a cheaper option? I think I could go as high as 80. Feel free to pass if that's too low.
blackrayne

Re: 03-08 Matrix/Vibe hood dampers/lifts and cargo nets for sale! (bedpan)

Post by blackrayne »

First class works for me, as does $80... My Paypal email is payments(AT)blackrayne(DOT)com, I am off tomorrow so if you send payment before then they will go out bright and early in the AM.
November, 2011 VOTM!
bedpan

Post by bedpan »

paypal sent