WTB: Canadian 2003 GT Cold Air Intake, Haynes Repair Manual FS: Roof rack cross bars

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
kaelc

WTB: Canadian 2003 GT Cold Air Intake, Haynes Repair Manual FS: Roof rack cross bars

Post by kaelc »

Looking for a good deal on a 2003 GT Cold Air Intake (must fit the GT) and a Haynes Repair manual. Car has 225,000km on it and repairs are frequently needed, next up wheel bearings! PM if you have a repair manual or a CAI to get rid off.I also have the factory roof rack cross bars for sale. Make me an offer (Canadians preferred but if you are not in a hurry I can ship them to the US next time I'm in the states.I also have one GM Thule roof rack bar for sale. This mounts to the factory silver rails on a 2003-2008 vibe and allows you to match it with a Thule roof rack with a 400 foot pack. This will allow you to carry bikes, canoes, thule roof boxes and basically expand the utility of your car by adding over 100 pounds of carrying capacity on the roof.I live in Victoria and go to Vancouver often.
midnight

Post by midnight »

I Imed you am very interested.
Daren

Re: WTB: Canadian 2003 GT Cold Air Intake, Haynes Repair Manual FS: Roof rack cross bars (kaelc)

Post by Daren »

I don't know what the difference in intakes for the GT and non GT engines are, but I have an '03 base model that has a green AEM unit on it. I also have a K&N cone filter along with the original that I want to sell. I will be in your area between the holidays and can bring it along if this works out for both of us.
08 Silver stock with auto
kaelc

Re: WTB: Canadian 2003 GT Cold Air Intake, Haynes Repair Manual FS: Roof rack cross bars (Daren)

Post by kaelc »

Hi Daren, From the K&N website they have different models for the two engines so I'd like the one that fits the GT/XRS. Thanks for the offer.
Daren

Re: WTB: Canadian 2003 GT Cold Air Intake, Haynes Repair Manual FS: Roof rack cross bars (kaelc)

Post by Daren »

I also looked at that site and saw that the same model fits both models. I hope you find what you are looking for.
08 Silver stock with auto
kaelc

Re: WTB: Canadian 2003 GT Cold Air Intake, Haynes Repair Manual FS: Roof rack cross bars (Daren)

Post by kaelc »

Thanks Daren, If you look at the regular Vibe there are two K&N cold air intakes that fit. Only one of the two intakes fit the GT the 69-8601TR. With AEM the website I went to showed two different CAI for the Vibe, with the GT getting the 21-466.