Ohio Meet - Preliminary information!

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Ohio Meet - Preliminary information!

Post by NSimkins »

Location Confirmed!Continue RSVP / discussion / information here:http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=5256
msmyer

Re: Ohio Meet - Premininary information! (NSimkins)

Post by msmyer »

I told work, and I "should" be there! It's still awhile away, and that's two schedules away! I'm about 90% sure! That's.... 1
‘03 Vibe with 317k and still going.............................

Other Mods: Sony X-Plod Headunit & Reflective White GVC decalMy Car at Cardomain.com... http://www.cardomain.com/id/msmyer
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: Ohio Meet - Premininary information! (msmyer)

Post by NSimkins »

Darn! I'll be2
rasermon

Post by rasermon »

Count me in! 95% sure, just need to check on a few things first.3
Satellite 03 GT Retirement ----> Moderator for Genvibe.com 2002 - 2007 A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says (removed)
msmyer

Post by msmyer »

You were a GIVEN! or .5 maybe?

Other Mods: Sony X-Plod Headunit & Reflective White GVC decalMy Car at Cardomain.com... http://www.cardomain.com/id/msmyer
rasermon

Re: Ohio Meet - Premininary information! (rasermon)

Post by rasermon »

quote:3LOL, I was No. 3 for the Mi. meet.
Satellite 03 GT Retirement ----> Moderator for Genvibe.com 2002 - 2007 A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says (removed)
Geo

Post by Geo »

Sign me up! It's already marked in the calendar! ^_^5
BADGER PRIDE
Toasted7

Post by Toasted7 »

I wanted to be 7, but looks like I'm...6
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
GT_03

Re: Ohio Meet - Premininary information! (Toasted7)

Post by GT_03 »

Well, i'm 7. I hope it's lucky 7
Not a Vibe owner anymore
GT_03

Re: Ohio Meet - Premininary information! (GT_03)

Post by GT_03 »

I'm bringing my GT, but i'm trying to talk my cousin into letting my wife bring a 03 base with the body kit and wings with her. Not sure if he will let me or not, but it's worth a try.
Not a Vibe owner anymore
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: Ohio Meet - Preliminary information!

Post by NSimkins »

... took me almost 24 hrs before I noticed I spelled "Preliminary" wrong.. ((Premininary?!?!))
philndz

Re: Ohio Meet - Preliminary information!

Post by philndz »

possible 8 here.......?
2003 Shadow Vibe Base 5spd - 53,000 MilesFlowmaster 60 series exhaust - Short Ram Intake SystemKonig Kaliber 17x7 Rims w/ 225-45-17 Kumho Ecsta 711's - Hotchkis Springs - Progress Rear anti-sway Bar My Vibe is FOR SALE: $8900
Toasted7

Re: Ohio Meet - Premininary information! (GT_03)

Post by Toasted7 »

I'm going to try to bring an '03 Base with body kit as well... have to try to borrow it from my folks or just let them drive it up there to show it off.
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
satur9

Post by satur9 »

post directions. i'll be there if i dont get lost!! i just found out about this on matrixowners they might try and make it a double. mabey i should check this forum more often(first time).9
look my sniggies, i had a strizz-oke in my brizz-ain okay,you know what im saying. so i cant move all good. but thanks for mentioning that .thank you very much.athf4evr. click here! you know you want to!!!
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: Ohio Meet - Premininary information! (satur9)

Post by NSimkins »

Ok, I just got back from Columbus. I have a couple locations picked out and will confirm the exact place for the meet this coming week. It will be in the Columbus area.Directions to all preliminary locations are very simple! Most are directly off the main interstate.Please post here as soon as you know if you are planning to attend Aug. 23 or hope to so we can get a rough number of attendees.
Toasted7

Re: Ohio Meet - Premininary information! (silverawd26)

Post by Toasted7 »

The cute little bundle of joy in the avatar is doing just fine. That is my nephew Owen and he is wonderful!!!
scherry2

Re: Ohio Meet - Preliminary information! (NSimkins)

Post by scherry2 »

I've got it marked on the calender. I'll make the trip unless something major comes up here at home 10
msmyer

Post by msmyer »

quote:Ok, I just got back from Columbus. I have a couple locations picked out and will confirm the exact place for the meet this coming week. It will be in the Columbus area.Directions to all preliminary locations are very simple! Most are directly off the main interstate.Please post here as soon as you know if you are planning to attend Aug. 23 or hope to so we can get a rough number of attendees.Sweet...pontiac dealerships?

NSimkins
Global Moderator

Post by NSimkins »

quote:Sweet...pontiac dealerships?Yup! Some pretty nice lots down in that area.. so we'll see this week.
Toasted7

Post by Toasted7 »

Looking forward to hearing the choice for the Ohio meet.
msmyer

Post by msmyer »

Toasted7....maybe we can "follow" each other up there!

Toasted7

Post by Toasted7 »

Hey we can have a Vibe-train... oh wait, there will only be two Vibes. Oh well, sounds like a good idea to me anyway! Now if I just knew where we were "following" to, then we would be in business. I think Nick is still working on that part, so I'll cut him some slack.
St. Martin

Post by St. Martin »

Hey! definitely in for the ohio meet! 11 As far as location, Quaker Steak and Lube at the Polaris exit in north Columbus (Exit 130 on I71) is a great spot. That's where they have all types of car shows and meets. Last friday night I went and checked out a Mini Cooper meet. Cool stuff. Plus, the Lube has the worlds greatest chicken wings!
Sold the vibe.Sorry, GM. I bought an Acura.
msmyer

Re: Ohio Meet - Premininary information! (St. Martin)

Post by msmyer »

Good to have ya!

Geo

Post by Geo »

quote:Hey! definitely in for the ohio meet! 11 As far as location, Quaker Steak and Lube at the Polaris exit in north Columbus (Exit 130 on I71) is a great spot. That's where they have all types of car shows and meets. Last friday night I went and checked out a Mini Cooper meet. Cool stuff. Plus, the Lube has the worlds greatest chicken wings!Mmmmm chicken wings.Nick, you should check this out
BADGER PRIDE
Toasted7

Post by Toasted7 »

Nice to have ya, great suggestion... and we're up to 11 that's a good start, right?
x2nddavex

Post by x2nddavex »

im a new member. i live in columbus, hopefully ill have the new job by then n that day off. look for me to be 12
Owned your Civic. Hows the view from behind?
Wrx-2-Vibe

Re: Ohio Meet - Premininary information!

Post by Wrx-2-Vibe »

hummmm I might jet out that way!13
2003 AWD Vibe (frosty)18' Sports Edition (fox 2's)Eibach Sports Springsde-emblem'dSport Package carbon fiberhood Flowmaster exhaustOther Rides:*************************74 Benz 450sl (43K original miles)02 Yamaha V-Star 43 Willy's Jeep03 Jeep Grnd. Cherokee
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: Ohio Meet - Premininary information! (Wrx-2-Vibe)

Post by NSimkins »

Great! I am still waiting for final confirmation about the location. I will keep on this and post as soon as info is made available. Hang in tight!
toyman

Post by toyman »

I am visiting from the Matrix site.. is is allright if some matrix owners join up with you guys for your meet? .. if so... i would say you got 2-6 more coming
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: Ohio Meet - Premininary information! (toyman)

Post by NSimkins »

quote:I am visiting from the Matrix site.. is is allright if some matrix owners join up with you guys for your meet? .. if so... i would say you got 2-6 more comingOf course! Once I can post final information, I will update the MO and MatrixVibe site's with the info. For now, you can check the post here until that point. We're all family.
Geo

Post by Geo »

Matrix ... Vibe ... All the same right? (Well, one looks better than the other, obvously )Yay! more people!!!
BADGER PRIDE
x2nddavex

Re: Ohio Meet - Premininary information! (Geo)

Post by x2nddavex »

agreed geo one def. looks better and pontiac knows best.
Owned your Civic. Hows the view from behind?
Toasted7

Re: Ohio Meet - Premininary information! (toyman)

Post by Toasted7 »

The more the merrier! (I just had to say it) Matrix/Vibe... who cares, they are both cool cars and worthy of a rally!
mu_ohio

Post by mu_ohio »

Count me in also. I live an hour from Columbus and wouldn't mind visiting the area before I give my life away again to the Bucks. Anyone from Dayton/Cincy, lets see if we can get a caravan going.14
2004 Pontiac GTOPhantom Black w/black leather
Toasted7

Re: Ohio Meet - Premininary information! (mu_ohio)

Post by Toasted7 »

Sounds good mu_ohio, looks like the "official Dayton/Cincy Vibe-Train" is up to 3 at least. Anyone else want on the bandwagon... feel free to join in!
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Post by NSimkins »

MINOR UPDATEI'm still waiting for responses to confirm a potential location. Alot of people are on vacation during the past week so getting ahold of the right people has been a task. I've been promised to get a detailed conversation with my main site on Monday to discuss the terms.As it stands, we're still looking at Columbus, OH on Aug. 23rd. If you haven't posted to say you will or may be there, keep it coming. This will only help get a more accurate count as to the number of attendees.I'll post more updates as I get them!
Geo

Post by Geo »

(removed)! C'mon people! Sign up we want to have at least 30 people here this time!Wisconsin people - get in touch with me for a caravan, we'll rock outta the Mad city in style! :D
BADGER PRIDE
fire_502

Re: Ohio Meet - Preliminary information! (Geo)

Post by fire_502 »

Is anyone from Michigan definitely going?
Toasted7

Re: Ohio Meet - Preliminary information! (Geo)

Post by Toasted7 »

I agree GEO... let's get this party started!!!
msmyer

Re: Ohio Meet - Preliminary information! (Toasted7)

Post by msmyer »

quote:I agree GEO... let's get this party started!!! Let's ROCK Columbus out!

rasermon

Re: Ohio Meet - Preliminary information! (fire_502)

Post by rasermon »

quote:Is anyone from Michigan definitely going? Yes!
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: Ohio Meet - Preliminary information! (rasermon)

Post by NSimkins »

If you haven't posted that you may attend the Ohio Meet on Aug. 23rd, please do so as soon as possible. This way we can get an rough idea of how many vehicles are in attendance.I'm hoping to hear word from the dealership on Wednesday as far as if we are allowed to use their lot.
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Post by NSimkins »

Location Confirmed!Continue RSVP / discussion / information here:http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=5256