Registry Issue

Let us know of any problems, suggestions, or questions you have about the GenVibe Website and Forums
Wolfman213

Registry Issue

Post by Wolfman213 »

It looks link the link for our registries is down. It's just showing the registry number with no link, pop up, or anything.
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage
BlueCrush

Re: Registry Issue (Wolfman213)

Post by BlueCrush »

Hmmm...seems to work ok for me..
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
lovemyraffe

Re: Registry Issue (BlueCrush)

Post by lovemyraffe »

Works for me too.
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
Wolfman213

Post by Wolfman213 »

The registry link underneath the 3 little icons, report, IM, and the other one? Huh, guess the state done some more blocking of stuff through their firewall. Ugh.
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage
BlueCrush

Re: (Wolfman213)

Post by BlueCrush »

Quote, originally posted by Wolfman213 »The registry link underneath the 3 little icons, report, IM, and the other one? Huh, guess the state done some more blocking of stuff through their firewall. Ugh.Yup. Working for me.
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
Wolfman213

Post by Wolfman213 »

What the hell!?!?!?! It's working now..... Man i really need this vacation. I think I'm seriously loosing it!!!!
BlueCrush

Re: (Wolfman213)

Post by BlueCrush »

Quote, originally posted by Wolfman213 »What the hell!?!?!?! It's working now..... Man i really need this vacation. I think I'm seriously loosing it!!!!It might work better if you tighten it...
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
Wolfman213

Post by Wolfman213 »

hahaha case in point!!!!
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

I'm still waiting for someone to add the month of December to the "date purchased" drop-down menu, since we purchased ours on Dec 16th, but I had to choose between Nov '09 and Jan '10.
FJ's Garage Thread "There is no tool you can buy that will replace experience." - Josh Mills, C.K.DeLuxe January 2011 GenVibe MOTM
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

this feature hasn't worked for me in months.
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
mkowdley
Site Admin

Re: Registry Issue (keithvibe)

Post by mkowdley »

The "Registry" link requires that the javascript specified in the HTML be loaded by your browser. One of the javascript files comes from forums.genvibe.com and the other comes from yui.yahooapis.com . Is it possible that your browser has a security setting prohibiting the loading of a js from a third party server? Like an ad-block type of thing. If you whitelist yui.yahooapis.com (safe in my opinion, but everyone's needs are different).
mkowdley
Site Admin

Post by mkowdley »

"Dec" is now an option for purchase date.
keithvibe

Re: Registry Issue (mkowdley)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by mkowdley »The "Registry" link requires that the javascript specified in the HTML be loaded by your browser. One of the javascript files comes from forums.genvibe.com and the other comes from yui.yahooapis.com . Is it possible that your browser has a security setting prohibiting the loading of a js from a third party server? Like an ad-block type of thing. If you whitelist yui.yahooapis.com (safe in my opinion, but everyone's needs are different).this would make sense. I run addblock plus in my firefox. I'll look in to it.
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
06pvibe

Re: (mkowdley)

Post by 06pvibe »

Quote, originally posted by mkowdley »"Dec" is now an option for purchase date.Issue resolved. Registry updated.Thanks Mike!!
FJ's Garage Thread "There is no tool you can buy that will replace experience." - Josh Mills, C.K.DeLuxe January 2011 GenVibe MOTM
DressedInBlack

another issue

Post by DressedInBlack »

how do i "delete" my old car from the registry? ive tried erasing all the info, but when i click to update, im told the "photo url must begin with http://." and therefore cannot get rid of my first car which i no longer own. if they cant be deleted, am i able to switch my new car as my registry default?i see no options or delete buttons, which usually in my case means the answer is right in front of me.
http://
vibenvy

Re: another issue (DressedInBlack)

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by DressedInBlack »how do i "delete" my old car from the registry? ive tried erasing all the info, but when i click to update, im told the "photo url must begin with http://." and therefore cannot get rid of my first car which i no longer own. if they cant be deleted, am i able to switch my new car as my registry default?i see no options or delete buttons, which usually in my case means the answer is right in front of me. It seems like you will just have to erase the info from your old Vibe and add the info for your new Vibe.
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
DressedInBlack

Re: another issue (J_TO_ENVY)

Post by DressedInBlack »

Quote, originally posted by J_TO_ENVY »It seems like you will just have to erase the info from your old Vibe and add the info for your new Vibe.well darn. i was thinking about that but didnt want a copy of the new one i did...i created a new one for the GT when i got it. looks like i will have 2 of the same!oh well. thanks!
vibenvy

Re: another issue (DressedInBlack)

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by DressedInBlack »well darn. i was thinking about that but didnt want a copy of the new one i did...i created a new one for the GT when i got it. looks like i will have 2 of the same!oh well. thanks!Well, a moderator may be able to help you with deleting one of the profiles. I just know when I went and checked mine out, I didn't see any 'delete' button or anything either so that was the best advice I could give you . I would recommend contacting a moderator about it since no one has posted in this thread.
DressedInBlack

Re: another issue (J_TO_ENVY)

Post by DressedInBlack »

yeah, we pretty much rule the heck outta this thread.NO MODS!!! woo hoooooo!basically, i just switched up the info of the registries...it was confusing cutting and pasting back and forth on the same "form". thanks for your suggestions! you are too kind.
ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

(removed), I love your "Hot Chick" upgrade.
2009 2.4L Automatic with Preferred Package and Sun and Sound package May 2010 MOTM March 2011 VOTM
DressedInBlack

Re: (ponta2147)

Post by DressedInBlack »

hahahaha i have a feeling that will be the most expensive "upgrade".
vibenvy

Re: (DressedInBlack)

Post by vibenvy »

Back from the dead...I searched and searched and searched and couldn't find an answer. Is it possible to delete my registry entries?