COLOSSAL! AMAZING! GenVibe SUMMER MEET IN INDIANAPOLIS!

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
Wolfman213

Post by Wolfman213 »

Most cars will park closer to the golf course as they have their own parking lot. They shouldn't be and issue for us, but who knows.I'm going to try and get there relatively early in order to get the parking stretch right in front of the shelter areas. The area of parking where there is a center aisle doesn't have the shlter areas. That's more of overflow parking area.
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage
audiovibe

Post by audiovibe »

What would it cost if we reserved a shelter?If everyone is for it we can just Paypal gift the funds to someone to reserve the shelter. Just a thought Aron
Vibe is gone and will be missed as I've gone country style
Toasted7

Re: (Wolfman213)

Post by Toasted7 »

Here's the golf course info:http://www.sahmgolf.com/outing...vents I don't see anything on there about tee times. I guess the next question that needs to be answered is... Do we reserve a shelter or not? I don't mind either way myself.Picnic shelter - $125 per dayPark shelter/pavilion (for larger groups) - $275 per dayI got this info from the following link: http://www.indygov.org/eGov/Ci....aspx Does anyone local know the difference between the 2 choices of shelters?Also found this about the park shelters:"While shelters may be used on a first-come, first-served basis, reservations are strongly recommended during the months of April-October to ensure availability."For those of you that might play FOLF (Frisbee Golf/Disc Golf), they do have a 9-hole course/baskets at the park as well... or so I was informed by a fellow Sciko.
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
jkm311

Re: (Toasted7)

Post by jkm311 »

Quote, originally posted by audiovibe »If everyone is for it we can just Paypal gift the funds to someone to reserve the shelter.Great idea! Considering a few people have mentioned they are bringing a +1, 2, or 3, our total number of people may conservatively be 50+ at this point. I wonder if that puts us into the $275 "larger group" shelter? Splitting up the $275 at that point would be a very reasonable contribution. Maybe once we come to a ballpark total number of committed people, we could also figure out food costs and average the two together. Even if we stopped getting any interest right now, $275 split amongst 25 GenVibers (not including guests) would be $11/each for the rental space. Taking a wild guess at food costing just as much or less (another $275), we're only talking under $25/person for rental and grub. Not bad at all. And the more folks we get, the cost of food won't budge too much, and the rental averaged out will keep going down.That is, unless... we make it BYOF/B, and the rental spaces are already booked.
Steelies to the rescue.
Toasted7

Re: (jkm311)

Post by Toasted7 »

I vote for BYOF/B. We are going to be there for 3 to 4 hours tops, because the park closes at dusk. Preparing food for the possible 50+ people could turn into a total nightmare. I would think within that fairly short amount of time, everyone could survive on picnic-type food? I'm sure groups will break off and go somewhere to eat afterwords anyway. That's what usually happens. If we all want to try to go to the same place to eat, that could get really crazy and would need a lot more planning. Just my 2 cents...
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

I agree with the Ice Cream guy Also I plan on showing up around 12-2, after the 5 hour drive! Starting it at 4pm will be too late and will limit the peak daytime viewing and photo ops! Then I'm pretty much planning on checking out Everyone's ride (taking lots of pics) and probably just munching in between. Maybe a few 3ft party subs or something along those lines would be great. Going to a restaurant would be fine after the park is closed for those who will be spending the night BUT would rob valuable viewing time during the day. Just my 2c's
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

Sub tray, munchies, pop, etc.... potluck style would probably work if we assigned it, maybe by state? (indiana residents bring snack sandwiches, illinois residents bring pop, ohio residents bring chips/snack trays, michigan residents bring plates/cups/napkins, all other states bring sweets, etc.....)
2009 2.4L Automatic with Preferred Package and Sun and Sound package May 2010 MOTM March 2011 VOTM
vibenvy

Re: (ponta2147)

Post by vibenvy »

I don't mind chipping in to rent a shelter or if we go with temporary stuff, I have a canopy I can bring. It's not too big, but it's something.I also think doing subs and chips and simple stuff like that would be better food wise. I agree with ponta about maybe splitting it up by state or something like that.
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Quote, originally posted by ponta2147 »Sub tray, munchies, pop, etc.... potluck style would probably work if we assigned it, maybe by state? (indiana residents bring snack sandwiches, illinois residents bring pop, ohio residents bring chips/snack trays, michigan residents bring plates/cups/napkins, all other states bring sweets, etc.....)That's a possibility Something else I'd like to throw out there regarding WHERE in this park to "set up shop". We'd be better off finding an area with "low traffic volume" if one exists. Many parks have "overflow" areas of parking which usually are the furthest from Visited areas (pools, golf courses, etc.). This way we wouldn't be blocking traffic, or scattered among several other "non Vibe"cars. Drawbacks would be farther walks to a porta-potty, and no permanent shelter areas to use. The locals would have to look into this and see if there is such an area to occupy.

vibenvy

Re: (tpollauf)

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by tpollauf »That's a possibility Something else I'd like to throw out there regarding WHERE in this park to "set up shop". We'd be better off finding an area with "low traffic volume" if one exists. Many parks have "overflow" areas of parking which usually are the furthest from Visited areas (pools, golf courses, etc.). This way we wouldn't be blocking traffic, or scattered among several other "non Vibe"cars. Drawbacks would be farther walks to a porta-potty, and no permanent shelter areas to use. The locals would have to look into this and see if there is such an area to occupy.I agree about parking. The last thing we need is some random car in amongst all our Vibes when we're trying to take pictures .
B14CK_H4WK

Post by B14CK_H4WK »

Quote, originally posted by Toasted7 »Just got this info from a local Indy Sciko...The golf course is having some kind of tourney:Points Championship – July 17th - This is an individual event. Each player is given his full handicap, based on Handicap. Points are given based on net score, ie Eagle = 4, Birdie= 3 points, Par= 1 point, Bogey= 0, Double or Higher = -2 points. Player with most accumulated points is the winner.Entry Fee $25.00That might make it a little more crowded than normal.Here's another link to the park, not sure if it has been posted yet.http://www.indygov.org/eGov/Ci....aspx There was some talk earlier of a few people bringing some temporary/pop-up shelters or tents or something, what's going on with that?I'm guessing we are not reserving a shelter so that we can stay near the cars/parking lot?were meeting at a park? this sounds shady especially if there's a van with candy
Toasted7

Re: (B14CK_H4WK)

Post by Toasted7 »

Not only do I now drive a "non-Vibe" car, now I'm referred to as "the Ice Cream guy" If we do decide to use the "overflow" parking, that might not be a bad idea as we would not get as much traffic. If we decide to have everyone bring some type of food item, then we are going to need some central location to put it all so everyone can access it. A shelter would be great for this, but if we end up not getting one because we use the overflow parking, where's it going to be?I'm ok with just bringing what food/munchies I will eat/drink myself (BYOF/B) and spend the rest of the time meeting people and taking lots of pics.
ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

True.. if this is an "after lunch and before dinner" event, we really don't need centralized food. I'll probably still bring a snack to share 'cause that's how I roll.
2009 2.4L Automatic with Preferred Package and Sun and Sound package May 2010 MOTM March 2011 VOTM
Toasted7

Post by Toasted7 »

Quote, originally posted by ponta2147 »True.. if this is an "after lunch and before dinner" event, we really don't need centralized food. I'll probably still bring a snack to share 'cause that's how I roll. That's a good way to roll... I have plans of doing the same thing.
jkm311

Post by jkm311 »

Quote, originally posted by ponta2147 »Sub tray, munchies, pop, etc.... potluck style would probably work if we assigned it, maybe by state? (indiana residents bring snack sandwiches, illinois residents bring pop, ohio residents bring chips/snack trays, michigan residents bring plates/cups/napkins, all other states bring sweets, etc.....)Great idea Ponta! Quote, originally posted by ponta2147 »...we really don't need centralized food. I'll probably still bring a snack to share 'cause that's how I roll. I'm envisioning food "stations" at every other Vibe! Quote, originally posted by Toasted7 »If we do decide to use the "overflow" parking, that might not be a bad idea as we would not get as much traffic. If we decide to have everyone bring some type of food item, then we are going to need some central location to put it all so everyone can access it. A shelter would be great for this, but if we end up not getting one because we use the overflow parking, where's it going to be?Originally, when we thought of having a BBQ, 4-5 of us volunteered to bring card tables to put together. If we end up doing a pot-luck thing, we can use those.
Steelies to the rescue.
A Psycho Martyr

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

Quote, originally posted by Toasted7 »I'm ok with just bringing what food/munchies I will eat/drink myself (BYOF/B) and spend the rest of the time meeting people and taking lots of pics.thats sounding better and better ya know? Especially since most will split up and eat somewhere. I know I will
audiovibe

Post by audiovibe »

we could also snack at the meet and all go out and eat dinner after the meet, just an idea.
Vibe is gone and will be missed as I've gone country style
BlueCrush

Re: (audiovibe)

Post by BlueCrush »

Quote, originally posted by A Psycho Martyr »thats sounding better and better ya know? Especially since most will split up and eat somewhere. I know I willQuote, originally posted by audiovibe »we could also snack at the meet and all go out and eat dinner after the meet, just an Idea.Ding! Ding!! Winner Winner chicken dinner!!! I like this idea. "Waiter? I'd like seating for fifty!!"
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
houseofbugs

Re: (BlueCrush)

Post by houseofbugs »

Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »Ding! Ding!! Winner Winner chicken dinner!!! I like this idea. "Waiter? I'd like seating for fifty!!"LOL I did that with a WHOLE 70 man LAN party that I hosted. We went to Old Country Buffet I do like the idea of having snacks in each of our cars. We could do a Vibe potluck
smeadows7

Post by smeadows7 »

Oh man... frisbee golf! Too bad that would totally defeat the purpose of being there haha. But I do love me some frisbee golf.
jkm311

Re: (houseofbugs)

Post by jkm311 »

Sounds like we have a lot of support for BYOF/B (snacking/beverages/bringing whatever ya want to share). The more I think about it, this is a much better idea than trying to plan a big cookout. To be honest, we can plan all we want, but everything depends on where we setup, and how things naturally fall into place. Good thinkin', kids!Now that we have a loose consensus on food, how about activities? Anything from other meets that anybody wants to carry over? Any new suggestions?Sorry, smeadows7. Frisbee golf might be frowned upon in the parking lot. If someone can get a flat screen in their hatch, I can bring the Wii Sports Resort frisbee golf!
Steelies to the rescue.
Toasted7

Post by Toasted7 »

The park actually has a FOLF course... so no danger is frisbees flying in the parking lot.As far as activities... it's hard to say that there will even be much time for those. I have a feeling (from attending a lot of meets) that the bulk of our time will be spent walking around looking at cars and chatting it up... since most of us don't know each other already. I know I'll be walking and talking and taking lots of pics... that can eat up a few hours for sure!
jkm311

Post by jkm311 »

Quote, originally posted by Toasted7 »I have a feeling (from attending a lot of meets) that the bulk of our time will be spent walking around looking at cars and chatting it up... since most of us don't know each other already. I know I'll be walking and talking and taking lots of pics... that can eat up a few hours for sure!Very true. How have other meets succeeded? Do people group up/park by "state," Vibe paint colors/model years? Free-for-all? I have only seen a few photos, and looks like both have been done.
Steelies to the rescue.
Toasted7

Post by Toasted7 »

Quote, originally posted by jkm311 »Very true. How have other meets succeeded? Do people group up/park by "state," Vibe paint colors/model years? Free-for-all? I have only seen a few photos, and looks like both have been done. Most of the meets I have been to are a free-for-all when it comes to parking. People usually roll in one here and one there and the occasional group/convoy that drove together. Assigned parking never works, everyone just parks where they want. Usually as people show up and see someone they know, they will try to park next to them and maybe even shuffle cars around if they want. Every meet that I have been to, all the people have been really great and I don't expect this meet to be any different. Big suggestion on my part, bring sunscreen! It shouldn't be as bad with this meet because we are not starting till 4pm. Meets in the past (numerous Michigan and Ohio meets) have been very hot, lots of sun and no shade. I have been burnt to a crisp many times and have learned my lesson.I would also suggest folding chairs or something to sit on at least and some bottled water or your favorite non-alcoholic beverage Most of your time will be spent walking around, talking to other members and taking pics. Believe it or not, there is not a lot of time to sit down and eat and drink if you are as active as I am when I'm at a meet and before you know it, all the fun is over.
kostby

Post by kostby »

Based upon the two meets I attended in Michigan, parking was 'in order of arrival'. It's pretty hard to organize it much more than that unless you have complete control of access to the parking areas.If we want to TRY to be a bit more organized, we might want to TRY to socialize in 3 or 4 areas (based around several of the Forums), perhaps with a few of those corrugated plastic signs to help direct people. I have a few laying around from an event (non-auto). I can get them re-lettered for cheap.1) (Informal) Check-in - Get a dash-page and nametag to display with your GenVibe name, real name, and geographic location. Need: A laptop and an inkjet printer to plug in to your 110V AC adapter. I can supply both, but if someone else wants to volunteer, that's great too. Someone mentioned a pop-up canopy -- that would be a visible location to begin.2) The Lounge - Meet, Greet & Eat (even if it's just munchies that people bring) - 3) The Garage - How-to/How did you do that? (Anybody want to demonstrate installs?)4) For Sale/Wanted - Swap Meet (if there's enough interest and people bringing things to swap)Other suggestions???

Attached files

My 2003 Vibe Base Auto 2-tone Salsa "SalsaWagon" was built in May 2002. I acquired it in Feb 2004/Traded it in on a 2016 Honda HR-V in Feb 2018.
jkm311

Re: (kostby)

Post by jkm311 »

These are fantastic, Kostby. All I was going to ask is if a couple volunteers with the best hand-writing would write people's screen names in chalk in front of their rides! Your printer idea, if possible, is killer.Name tags are great for those who want to explore to other areas, too.
Steelies to the rescue.
kostby

Post by kostby »

Somebody (Nick Simkins maybe?) did that for the 2005 meet in Michigan.

Attached files

My 2003 Vibe Base Auto 2-tone Salsa "SalsaWagon" was built in May 2002. I acquired it in Feb 2004/Traded it in on a 2016 Honda HR-V in Feb 2018.
jkm311

Post by jkm311 »

My "future mods" area would need a second page taped below. Then, my "wish list that will never happen" page taped below that. Do you still have that template? Or maybe someone quick with InDesign/Photoshop could give it a swing?
Steelies to the rescue.
kostby

Post by kostby »

I'll do a quickie template in Word tomorrow, and then post the form. People can fill it in and repost their info in advance IN A SEPARATE THREAD (to keep it easy to manage). I can pre-print nametags and data sheets for the 'definites'. I can print the 'maybes' and the 'just showed ups' on demand.EDIT/UPDATE 5-16-2010 --> Here's the thread with the instructions on how to submit your info --> http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=41349

Toasted7

Post by Toasted7 »

Quote, originally posted by kostby »Somebody (Nick Simkins maybe?) did that for the 2005 meet in Michigan. That's a blast from the past. I see someone remembered all the hard work I put into meets back in the day (thanks kostby!). I used to make placards for all the cars (the one pictured) and I handled the name tags as well. I usually printed a meet logo at the top of a peel-off name tag and then had a sharpie for everyone to write their name and screen name on the tag, that worked quite well.I don't have access to the large printer and lamination machine anymore (I used to laminate the placards as well). 3M double-sided clear sticky squares worked great for putting the placards on the inside of the windshields and it peels right off and leaves nothing behind.If someone else wants to handle it this time around, I'm cool with that. If you have any questions or need a logo or need help with any of it, let me know... I'll be more than willing to help.
houseofbugs

Post by houseofbugs »

Quote, originally posted by kostby »Based upon the two meets I attended in Michigan, parking was 'in order of arrival'. It's pretty hard to organize it much more than that unless you have complete control of access to the parking areas.If we want to TRY to be a bit more organized, we might want to TRY to socialize in 3 or 4 areas (based around several of the Forums), perhaps with a few of those corrugated plastic signs to help direct people. I have a few laying around from an event (non-auto). I can get them re-lettered for cheap.1) (Informal) Check-in - Get a dash-page and nametag to display with your GenVibe name, real name, and geographic location. Need: A laptop and an inkjet printer to plug in to your 110V AC adapter. I can supply both, but if someone else wants to volunteer, that's great too. Someone mentioned a pop-up canopy -- that would be a visible location to begin.2) The Lounge - Meet, Greet & Eat (even if it's just munchies that people bring) - 3) The Garage - How-to/How did you do that? (Anybody want to demonstrate installs?)4) For Sale/Wanted - Swap Meet (if there's enough interest and people bringing things to swap)Other suggestions??? I would be happy to head up the garage. I can to dash LED changeovers on the spot. If anyone would want that done to their Vibe I can order the LED kits (Mine ran me $25). I also will be bringing the refinish restorer with as well to show that off.
houseofbugs

Re: COLOSSAL! AMAZING! GenVibe SUMMER MEET IN INDIANAPOLIS! (jkm311)

Post by houseofbugs »

Quote, originally posted by jkm311 »EDIT Our date/time is Saturday, July 17th @ 4 p.m. EASTERN at Sahm Park in Fishers, Indianahttp://www.indygov.org/eGov/Ci....aspxJust letting you know that this link doesn't work.
jkm311

Re: COLOSSAL! AMAZING! GenVibe SUMMER MEET IN INDIANAPOLIS! (houseofbugs)

Post by jkm311 »

Thank you, sir! I have replaced it with another link. I think the original page was moved/deleted. The new one is more helpful, in my opinion. It shows distance to restaurants/hotels, etc. right at the top of the page.
Steelies to the rescue.
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (houseofbugs)

Quote, originally posted by houseofbugs »I would be happy to head up the garage. I can to dash LED changeovers on the spot. If anyone would want that done to their Vibe I can order the LED kits (Mine ran me $25). I also will be bringing the refinish restorer with as well to show that off.I've also got a freebie I'll be providing for all the first gen Vibes 8) Should be neat
ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

Well since I no longer need to bring a grill, I'll bring lots of folding/collapsible chairs instead. Let me know if there's anything else people want me to bring, as long as it fits in a Vibe
jkm311

Post by jkm311 »

You were the first person I thought of when the BBQ idea was trumped! Maybe an inflatable bounce house instead?
Steelies to the rescue.
jkm311

Re: (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by jkm311 »

Quote, originally posted by A Psycho Martyr »I've also got a freebie I'll be providing for all the first gen Vibes 8) Should be neat I have one as well. As in, quantity: ONEMight hold onto it myself, as it's hardly worth remembering to bring. We'll see.
Steelies to the rescue.
A Psycho Martyr

haha.....I've been puttin mine off. I need to get em ready but I find myself on Call of Duty.
ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

As far as dinner, when it gets closer to the date we might want to think about making one (or two or three) large group reservations at a restaurant or two, so we can eat with groups.
Kari

Post by Kari »

Just a word of caution to avoid disappointment...don't get your heart set on 50 people attending. While it would be great if 50 people came, most meets get 50% participation or less compared to the original "interested" list, and the meets that were held most recently (a couple of years ago) had much less than that. So you might not want to make large bookings just yet until you have a true FINAL head count maybe a week or so before the event, at the most.
GenVibe Global Moderator
tpollauf

Re: (Kari)

Post by tpollauf »

Quote, originally posted by Kari » So you might not want to make large bookings just yet until you have a true FINAL head count maybe a week or so before the event, at the most.I was thinking this EXACT thought early on when this event started to mature If 50 people show interest, you're lucky to see 1/2 to 2/3 of them actually show up Unexpected emergencies, car trouble (what.. a Vibe have car trouble???), family issues (like not telling the wife about the meet until the last minute!) and more. Hopefully I'm wrong for the sake of all us us who want to see a large group. It will be interesting what the final outcome ends up being.Also, it was mentioned earlier about a 4pm start time. I think that is TOO late and would rather see a 2pm start time. Just my thought there as I'll be making this one long "day tripper" and would be arriving in the Indy area 12-2pm.

ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

1-2pm makes sense to me. And I figured attendance would probably be in the 20s
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

I would be more than satisfied with 15 - 20 Vibes showing up (there will obviously be more people than Vibes since the actual Vibe owners will be bringing friends, significant others, etc.) but that would be more than enough to make me happy. I am hoping we can get more than that, but as everyone else has said, stuff comes up and people drop out at the last minute. I will be there no matter what!I am still trying to decide if I will be heading out there Friday night or Saturday morning, so a time doesn't really matter to me. I do agree that earlier would be better for those who are returning home the same day though.
Kari

Re: (J_TO_ENVY)

Post by Kari »

Good - I'm glad you guys were planning more for the smaller side - I would just hate to see a lot of disappointment, anger, and hurt feelings like happened with the last "huge" meet, so that's what I was trying to avoid.
GenVibe Global Moderator
ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

Kari, us Chicago people were super excited with approximately ten people at our last meet... we're easily impressed.
vibenvy

Re: (Kari)

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by Kari »Good - I'm glad you guys were planning more for the smaller side - I would just hate to see a lot of disappointment, anger, and hurt feelings like happened with the last "huge" meet, so that's what I was trying to avoid. I was ecstatic that we had 7 Vibes at our Chicagoland meet back in April. Heck, I even get a smile on my face just seeing mine and my mom's Vibes parked next to each other in the garage everyday when I leave for work . Quote, originally posted by ponta2147 »Kari, us Chicago people were super excited with approximately ten people at our last meet... we're easily impressed. LOL! You beat me to it Michelle ! We had about 10 people and 7 Vibes. Yes, we are definitely easily impressed. As long as we can at least double that number in Indy (15), I will be there and I will love it !
Toasted7

Re: (J_TO_ENVY)

Post by Toasted7 »

Bad news from Sciko-land... they just announced Scion Exposed 2010 is happening on Saturday, July 17th. It's a HUGE Scion sponsored event and everyone I know from Scikotics is going to this event. It was just announced yesterday. I will at least be in Indiana that day, because this event is being hosted at O'Reilly Raceway Park in Indianapolis. I hated to see they decided to have this even on the exact same day as this meet, but unfortunately I have no control over this. At least for this meet, you'll have to count out the Scikos.
lil red wagon

Post by lil red wagon »

Hmmm... I may be able to drop by, however, my Vibe will still be in Cali. Doing my usualy family thing that week, then my H.S. reunion the following week. Guess i woulda been the winner of the miles award, but disqualified since I am flying.
kostby

Post by kostby »

If you intend to attend, please read this thread to provide your info in advance so I can have car 'data sheets' pre-printed for many of you.EDIT = fixed link on 5/18/2010http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=41349If you're not sure, still submit the info per the instructions, so you won't have to enter it the day of the event.

jkm311

Post by jkm311 »

Quote, originally posted by ponta2147 »1-2pm makes sense to me. And I figured attendance would probably be in the 20s2 p.m., then? Seems like 4 is too late from the posts I have been reading. Do we need to put it up for a vote, or does anyone disagree with 2 p.m? I can modify the first posting to reflect the earlier time. I don't mind. I originally suggested 4 because the park is family friendly, and having it the meet closer to dinner might give us a better chance to take over a nice corner of the lot. Plus, detailing time for anyone driving 3+ hours one way. Let me know if anyone has an issue with 2 p.m.Attendance in the 20s would be perfect! And with this update:Quote, originally posted by Toasted7 »Bad news from Sciko-land... they just announced Scion Exposed 2010 is happening on Saturday, July 17th....we won't be getting the additional Scions I thought we would have in attendance. Bummer. Quote, originally posted by kostby »If you intend to attend, please read this thread to provide your info in advance so I can have car 'data sheets' pre-printed for many of you.http://forums.genvibe.com/zero...97339Link doesn't work for me, kostby. Anyone else not able to access?
Steelies to the rescue.