First Visual Obsessions CTC Phot Shoot

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
A Psycho Martyr

First Visual Obsessions CTC Phot Shoot

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

So my brothers and I are starting a local car club for stuff that looks nice and custom not focused on performance. So far We have my Vibe, Older bro's Tahoe, and my younger bro's Sentra SE-R Spec-V. Here's the first photo shoot done all around town. More to come when we get more members. And a few of the TahoeAnd us both
midnighthunder89

Post by midnighthunder89 »

very nice I like the waterfall one where you put the pic of your vibe on the sign to. nice job
2010 Vibe 2.4L 5 speed manual.
808 Vibes

Re: (midnighthunder89)

Post by 808 Vibes »

Niiiiice and clean!
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
bull77

Post by bull77 »

looking good any plans to lower your vibe? maybe on prokits?
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (bull77)

Quote, originally posted by bull77 »any plans to lower your vibe? maybe on prokits?No chance on lowering it with 20" rims. You'd be amazed at how LITTLE space I have between my tire and my struts. I'd like to. I love seeing stuff sit low. The Vibe look SO nice on some enkei pros
zoommsp

Post by zoommsp »

Dont mean to resurrect an older post, but that decal/symbol on your hood... that would look nasty/fly on the rear quarter and huge....so that the circle disappears into the window and the crown sits huge.That is all - back to the regularly scheduled threading
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (zoommsp)

oh beleive me....I've thought about it. Huge one on the side kinda turned like this one sits.
ponta2147

Re: (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by ponta2147 »

Quote, originally posted by A Psycho Martyr »oh beleive me....I've thought about it. Huge one on the side kinda turned like this one sits. I just wanted to say that I saw a G6 with the same style tires as you and got all excited because I recognized them from a far distance w/o even having to see the logo. Then I realized I'd been spending too much time on the forums...
2009 2.4L Automatic with Preferred Package and Sun and Sound package May 2010 MOTM March 2011 VOTM