Vibe gets "good dog car" mention in mag

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
808 Vibes

Vibe gets "good dog car" mention in mag

Post by 808 Vibes »

I'm in the bookstore and see dog magazines and the cover of one (BARK, May/June) saying something about "dog cars" caught my attention. Picked it up, thumbed to the article and yay...Vibe gets mentioned in there (and a pic of the cargo area!) says list is compiled by dog cars dot com, and whaddayakno...there's a comment section!Come on my Viber dog parents, comment and make sure you give Vibe 5 PAWS UP!!!!! (drop down box...be sure to click on th 5 paws option! there were like 2 previous posters that didn't do it. Boooooooooooo!) I already posted but didn't know I could've posted my site like someone else did. Will have to make another 5-paws up comment!EDIT:oops, here's the link! http://www.dogcars.com/cars/20..._form
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
keithvibe

Re: Vibe gets "good dog car" mention in mag (HawaiiPontiacLover)

Post by keithvibe »

You know I added my 5 paw rating
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

I added my 5 paw rating.
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
Wolfman213

Post by Wolfman213 »

As did I!!
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage
KNINE

Post by KNINE »

I gave it one pa, one ma, and four cousins.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
vibolista

Post by vibolista »

Right there with you guys!
'08 Manual, Sun&Sound, 17" Borbet Type CA wheels, 215/50 Summer Tires... 16" OE steel, 215/55 Snow Tires
Dog Hauler

Post by Dog Hauler »

I think my name says it all!