Color Change Request

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
Wolfman213

Color Change Request

Post by Wolfman213 »

I've got a couple of photos that I would like for the color to be changed on. I have no skills when it comes to photoshop. If anyone could do this it would be greatly appreciated!!!This is the base photo that I would like to use the color from, possibly a little darker though.Here is one of the two I would changedAnd here is the otherThanks in advance for anyone that can help me!!!
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

Were you looking for something like and
zionzr2

Post by zionzr2 »

now I'm gonna have nightmares after seeing those!
Wolfman213

Re: (zionzr2)

Post by Wolfman213 »

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joatmon you are the man!!!! I thank you very much!!! Now I just have to choose which one I like better I've got something neat planned for the Vibe. Not sure how well, if at all, it can be executed, but hoping for stellar results!Quote, originally posted by zionzr2 »now I'm gonna have nightmares after seeing those!hehe, that's what I'm hoping for... release the evil!!!
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage