Fuse Block Location

Discuss any maintenance you've done to your Vibe & Matrix and ask how to perform maintenance on your vehicle
Vibe Rater

Fuse Block Location

Post by Vibe Rater »

I need to check the fuse for the front washer sprayer. The manual says the washer fuse is in the interior fuse block. Under the instrument panel on the driver's side. I looked there and could not find it. Any suggestions? Thanks.
zionzr2

Re: Fuse Block Location (Vibe Rater)

Post by zionzr2 »

Quote, originally posted by Vibe Rater »I need to check the fuse for the front washer sprayer. The manual says the washer fuse is in the interior fuse block. Under the instrument panel on the driver's side. I looked there and could not find it. Any suggestions? Thanks.Its there!! there is a black cover over it.Its a kinda skinny rectangle shape. The clips are on the short sides.I had to get into it to replace the cig/power fuse.
Vibe Rater

Re: Fuse Block Location (zionzr2)

Post by Vibe Rater »

I'll check again. Thanks.
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

I was going to post something like "congratulations on having the car for XX months and never having to find the fuse panel before" but I got lost trying to figure out when you eventually did get your Vibe. It took you an insane amount of time to get that car after you ordered it.the fuse block is about behind the little storage bin in the dash left of the steering wheel, under the mirror/dimmer control. If you pull that bin out, you can see the top side of the fuse block. Unfortunately, the fuses are on the bottom of the fuse block, you have to contort on the floor and look up
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

yep, lay on your back on the driver side look strait up and it's on the right hand side of the steering colum. it's lone and skinny with a printing of what fuse is what right on the cover.the other one is under the hood and that is where you will find the little white plastic fuse puller needed to pull out the mini-fuses that our cars use.
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
hskater26

Re: Fuse Block Location (keithvibe)

Post by hskater26 »

-2003 Base Vibe-2002 Ducati ST2
Vibe Rater

Post by Vibe Rater »

Excellent posts all. I got it now. Hopefully I don't have to change a washer pump, but if I do, there's a great pictorial on this board. Thanks everyone.
Vibe Rater

Post by Vibe Rater »

Well the fuse was fine. What should I check next?