Post Pic of your tree! :D

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
808 Vibes

Post Pic of your tree! :D

Post by 808 Vibes »

I got my little tree yesterday, braving the horrendous multiple-day rainstorm to get it! It will be recycled...the city has a "tree-cycling" program and when you drop off your tree, it gets chipped into mulch for city parks and campuses. This is my first tree since leaving home (many years ago LOL) so it's special and symbolizes a happy, fresh new start for me, and my plans for the new year. It is 4' and decorated with all animal ornaments LOL
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

:D hmmm I may have no tree until i go to my parents house for xmas....Ill take a pic then though
808 Vibes

Re: (northvibe)

Post by 808 Vibes »

A little over a week to go and I'm the only one with a tree?
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

we have 2. only have the pics of the big one.... 9' tall, spanning just shy of 13' total in the entry hall. then a smaller 6' tree for upstairs (and so Mav doesn't have to put all the presents in the hall downstairs).
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
bull77

Re: (HawaiiPontiacLover)

Post by bull77 »

Quote, originally posted by HawaiiPontiacLover »A little over a week to go and I'm the only one with a tree? ours has been up for over a week -- i just need to get on the ball and post a pic
northvibe

Re: (bull77)

Post by northvibe »

my tree
808 Vibes

Re: (northvibe)

Post by 808 Vibes »

Quote, originally posted by AKLGT »we have 2. only have the pics of the big one.... 9' tall, spanning just shy of 13' total in the entry hall. then a smaller 6' tree for upstairs (and so Mav doesn't have to put all the presents in the hall downstairs).YAY!! Beautiful trees Hope & Mav! [QUOTE=northvibe] my tree That's cheating, Scrooge LOL
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
KNINE

Post by KNINE »

I don't see any gifts under your tree. What's up with that? My gift to you.... Merry Christmas.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
kunkstyle

Re: (K-NINE)

Post by kunkstyle »

Ours is lost somewhere in storage...
Kunkstyle's Garage:2006 AWD Pontiac VibeInfinity/Rockford/Kenwood Audio, CAI, Cupholder LED's, Keyless Entry Mod2000 Porsche 911 C2Kenwood Audio, Ultimate Cupholders, DRL's, 0-60 in 4.9 seconds.
Sputnik

Re: (kunkstyle)

Post by Sputnik »

Here's my tree!If anyone noticed, that is a starfish on top of my tree! My parents have one and its all I ever knew as a kid - I thought everyone had one, really I did. Until i visited friends houses and saw angels and other different stars. Here's a close up of the one I have:
GenVibe Global Moderator

Current: 2012 Nissan Juke SL - Sapphire Blue Onyx (July '12 - present)
Current: 2012 Nissan Leaf SL 100% Electric - Blue Ocean (Dec '11 - present)

Past: 2003 Pontiac Vibe - Satellite Silver (Aug '02 - Dec '07)
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

oooh! i like that! we have a little star on top of the smaller tree upstairs. should maybe decorate it too. been so busy. LOL
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
renate

Re: Post Pic of your tree! :D (HawaiiPontiacLover)

Post by renate »

Heres my little tree. I got it last year and now it is paying for itself.

Attached files
Renate and "Babycakes"2008 Stealth/graphite VibeAuto tranny. 16" aluminum wheels,steering wheel cover,front seat covers,Sony stereo w/mp3 jack and satellite ready,Alarm system,proud parent of U.S.Marine magnet
808 Vibes

Re: (K-NINE)

Post by 808 Vibes »

YAY!!! more tree pics...I love it...all your trees are so beautifulQuote, originally posted by K-NINE »I don't see any gifts under your tree. What's up with that? I don't need presents. 6 months ago I made the decision to give myself the best gift- to end 5 years with someone hopeless. I'm happy, and have a future Yesterday I got a big box from my company (so at least they appreciated my loyalty and dedication through the years!) LOL
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Considering im YOUNG and dont have my own house and stuff... heres my version of an xmas tree and house. it tastes better then it looks. haha.Our real tree isnt up yet...YES i know... laggy.
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
Kari

Re: Post Pic of your tree! :D (HawaiiPontiacLover)

Post by Kari »

Our tree Dachshund Through the Snow Possible Dreams Clothtique SantaMy itty-bitty "just started" North Pole Series village...and its lighted tree (made by my great grandmother by hand when I was a little girl)
GenVibe Global Moderator
keithvibe

Re: Post Pic of your tree!

Post by keithvibe »

our 7foot tree
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
808 Vibes

Re: Post Pic of your tree! (keithvibe)

Post by 808 Vibes »

More trees! Keep 'em coming!
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
bull77

Re: Post Pic of your tree! (HawaiiPontiacLover)

Post by bull77 »

here's ours our angel is chilling...

Attached files
808 Vibes

Re: Post Pic of your tree! (bull77)

Post by 808 Vibes »

Wow...expert color matching looks like a display tree in Macy's LOLQuote, originally posted by K-NINE »I don't see any gifts under your tree. What's up with that? and BTW, I don't see a pic of YOUR tree... is it because you know Santa knows you were bad and had that little "oops" at work? bwahahahaha
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
KNINE

Re: Post Pic of your tree! (HawaiiPontiacLover)

Post by KNINE »

EVIL
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
808 Vibes

Re: Post Pic of your tree! (K-NINE)

Post by 808 Vibes »

Hey, well-behaved women don't make history.
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~