Recommend a Mechanic in Northern Detroit Suburbs?

Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, North & South Dakota, Nebraska, Wisconsin
skylinedrifter

Recommend a Mechanic in Northern Detroit Suburbs?

Post by skylinedrifter »

I need to have the clutch replaced on my 03 base. Can anyone in the northern Detroit suburbs recommend a mechanic? This is the first real maintenance I have needed to perform and am completely at a loss.Thanks!!
Truckin1999

Post by Truckin1999 »

Might be kinda far for ya though.
-Sean Cummings--Crushed Blue Steel Motorsports-06' GT, Abyss, Leather, M&T, Tint, Roof Spoiler, Magnaflow Cat-Back, K&N Short Ram modified for ram-air, S-Tech's, 18" KV5 Wheels, SLP Ram-Air Hood, paint matched headlights, strut tower brace.Now Making Custom Vibe Sub Enclosures
skylinedrifter

Post by skylinedrifter »

Northville? Naw.About how much do you charge to install a Centerforce Dual Friction unit?
mspalmer

Re: (skylinedrifter)

Post by mspalmer »

The mechanics we used when I lived in Romeo was:Nightingale's Auto Tech & Tire(586) 752-451412331 31 Mile Rd, Washington, MI 48095 they are at the corner of 31 mile and van (removed). They were always fair and have been there for many, many years.mike
2005 Platinum AWDMoons and TunesXM RadioLLumar Window TintingWeathertech ventshauling my Taylor 410 w/Fishman pickup and Gibson SG guitars
skylinedrifter

Post by skylinedrifter »

My neighbor across the street, who is into muscle cars, takes his to a joint down the road called Carbones and swears up and down by them.I called and they'll install it for $420 out the door so I think I found my local mechanic.Thanks everyone!