problem with new posts in thread colors?

Let us know of any problems, suggestions, or questions you have about the GenVibe Website and Forums
zionzr2

problem with new posts in thread colors?

Post by zionzr2 »

As I look at the threads the yellow color for new posts does not seem to be resetting itself after i leave the site for awhile. So when i return all the stuff i read still shows as new.
BlueCrush

Re: problem with new posts in thread colors? (zionzr2)

Post by BlueCrush »

Yellow? I never seen any stinkin' yellow. I'm using Opera and I only see two colors. Threads I have not looked at are black and threads I have viewed are a reddish-brown. There are no new post indicators while I view Genvibe using Opera. What web browser are you using?
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
joatmon

Re: problem with new posts in thread colors? (BlueCrush)

Post by joatmon »

You won't see them in the active threads page, but you will in individual forums, or in the forum list. Supposed to be that things with unread content are yellow , things you have read are white I almost always use the active topics page, and pay no attention to the arrow colors
Digger

Re: problem with new posts in thread colors? (joatmon)

Post by Digger »

I have the same problem. the only way to change them from yellow is to reset the forum cookies. I wish there was a way.
2005 AWD What's your story?It's a wonderful thingMomma always said "Help that is not helpful, is no help at all"