2008 Minnesota meet'in time is coming

Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, North & South Dakota, Nebraska, Wisconsin
SheVibe

2008 Minnesota meet'in time is coming

Post by SheVibe »

It's 2008 and I think it's time to start planning a meeting up here in our north central neck of the woods!!!!Anyone up for some spring or summer FUN LMK Gretch
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

I am up for it. Ill let my sister know too, ill be there with the ms3 and ill see if my friend with the SS cobalt can come too.
arlynd

Post by arlynd »

I'll see if I can swing it. Summer weekends can be very busy but I'd like to meet some of you.
Base 2008 Vibe, MT, Preferred Package, Platinum
schroeder

Post by schroeder »

I'm in depends on time & place.Been to most of them.Always fun to see you young peeps and learn something new.
audiovibe

Post by audiovibe »

I might be able to make it, depending on timing, I would really like to make it as I missed the last one due to a death in the family. Aron
Vibe is gone and will be missed as I've gone country style
SheVibe

Re: (audiovibe)

Post by SheVibe »

Sorry for your loss audiovibe.
SheVibe

Post by SheVibe »

I'm thinking that most of you guys are in the TC area. So have the meet and greet somewhere close by. OR You guys can roll down to Mankato?
TRDmatrixXR_AWD

Post by TRDmatrixXR_AWD »

I'm up for this too, even tho I don't have the Matrix anymore. I think I'll bring the MINI for this meet.
Martin AKA BLKDOUT3
BlueCrush

Re: (TRDmatrixXR_AWD)

Post by BlueCrush »

Set the date and location and I'll do my best to be there, since I'm not going to the Epic Rally.
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

we actually had a good turn out for the last meet. a celica gts came, 1 or 2 corolla's some trix's and some vibes, even out of town people!!then we went on a cruise to bww, then cruised around a lake took pics, it was a good time. This was the park in shoreview, which actually turned into a good meeting spot as it was pretty empty that day.
TRDmatrixXR_AWD

Re: (Kamikaze)

Quote, originally posted by Kamikaze »Martin! That'd be great to see th mini!Setup some dates, hopefully not towards the end of June or first part of July, (it's baby time) which is why I can't make the Epic meet...I'm game, just give us a few dates to kick around.Yea, maybe in end of April? Beginning of May?
Martin AKA BLKDOUT3
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

yeah end april, beginning of may could work, otherwise in june/july i have like 5 weddings to go to...
schroeder

Re: (TRDmatrixXR_AWD)

Post by schroeder »

Nice Mini:I will have to watch out for you and your new vehicle.Any plans for mods?Howard
ramenboy...

Post by ramenboy... »

yeah depending on date, i might be able to swing over to MN.keep us posted
de-badged o4 vibe
tein s-techs | 17" msr 105 wheels | 235 45 17 nexen n7000
weapon-r short ram (thanx BC!) | typeR sport pedals | LED 3rd brake
o2 triumph speed four
SheVibe

Post by SheVibe »

Ok So late april or just into may is the best time for most!! (Tell us more about shoreview park for us that were not able to go last time!!! )It sounds like a great to meet.Thanks Gretch
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

brent you hoser, bring the vibe or get banned hahah the park was nice because if we had wanted to grill we could of but we took a cruise the bww's and then around arden hills lake some where. thats just a idea, if there are other places post'em up.
SheVibe

Post by SheVibe »

It sounds like a great place to meet and I like the idea of a BBQ.Anyone with another place to meet? If not I think we have the place and we are closing in on a date.
TRDmatrixXR_AWD

Quote, originally posted by schroeder »Nice Mini:I will have to watch out for you and your new vehicle.Any plans for mods?HowardThanks! Right now, all I'm planning on doing is some BBS wheels, exhaust, and maybe some lowering springs.Quote, originally posted by SheVibe »It sounds like a great place to meet and I like the idea of a BBQ.Anyone with another place to meet?If not I think we have the place and we are closing in on a date. That was a great location, right off the highway so you can find it with ease. I'm not from that area so I'm not sure whether that park had a bbq grill. I like what we did last year. Meet at park, pictures, eat, then do a scenic drive.
Martin AKA BLKDOUT3
breezd

Post by breezd »

I'll try to make it again!IL/WI people: We should meet up and cruise up together.
THEN: 2003 Pontiac Vibe GT * Lowered * CAI * Sound SystemNOW: 2005 Infiniti FX35 RWD * Stock
Daox

Re: (breezd)

Post by Daox »

Doesn't sounds like a bad idea. I'll keep an eye on this thread.
Matrix MPG Build Thread
audiovibe

Post by audiovibe »

The begining of May would work better for me, as I have two other carP.C. meets in the last two weekends of April. If anyone is interested in going to one of them, the first one is in St. Louis on the 19th, and the other is in Chicago on the 27th. I'm all down for a caravan with the WI peeps.Aron
tribalman

Re: (breezd)

Post by tribalman »

thanks for the IM about this breezd. but i won't be able to go. i'm trying to save for a trip i've had planned for a year that is middle of may and also to possibly go to the Epic Meet. hope you all have a good time.
None. Vibe is gone.
audiovibe

Post by audiovibe »

the 10th werx fer me.Aron
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

yeah i think that could work for me too
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

I emailed my sister. If you REALLY want a turn out we should post this on matrixowners9thgencorollanewcelicathen you get all the 1zz/2zz owners. like i said last meet we had one celica gts and some trix's and a corolla. it was a good time.
TRDmatrixXR_AWD

I'll have to take a day off of work, but May 10 works for me.
Martin AKA BLKDOUT3
keithvibe

Re: (northvibe)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by northvibe »I emailed my sister. If you REALLY want a turn out we should post this on matrixowners9thgencorollanewcelicathen you get all the 1zz/2zz owners. like i said last meet we had one celica gts and some trix's and a corolla. it was a good time.they already have a meet planed for the 30th-1st Meeting at Neverenoughauto's place aka petertracks aka Brad LOL But I guess it don't hurt to post your meet as well
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

neverenoughs meet is in MI...so thats to far for me but the MI guys never came down to our meet
breezd

Post by breezd »

+1 the 10th works for me.
THEN: 2003 Pontiac Vibe GT * Lowered * CAI * Sound SystemNOW: 2005 Infiniti FX35 RWD * Stock
SheVibe

Post by SheVibe »

Well it sounds like you guys pinned down a date for me THANKS Oh it works for me TOO.So we got a Place and Date!! Now what was the time of the other meet 11ish to 3ish something mid day? Oh anyone know for sure about BBQ grills or patio/shelter stuff there?Gretch
audiovibe

Post by audiovibe »

11a.m. sheesh your killin me, id have to leave my house at 4 in the morn. Hmmmm I guess I could do it.Aron
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

my sister wont go....so my old vibe wont be there but my new wagon will :D
breezd

Post by breezd »

Yeah, 11 would kill me. It takes 6 hours to get there from here! I think we did 1pm last time... can't we do 2-3?
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

whatever, lets just have a sleep over party and pillow fights.....we should just camp in the park the night before haha.
breezd

Post by breezd »

If its that early, I'll just come up friday night and use my lovely employee discount at one of the LaQuinta Inn's up there... $30/ night baby!
TRDmatrixXR_AWD

Sooo....should we do a poll or is it a given that we do it beginning of May?
Martin AKA BLKDOUT3
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

I can get Jeff (my bff) with the cobalt ss to come too. Ill go post this on the other forumsEDIT: okay its on 9thgencorolla, newcelica (thnx BC!) and MO.
Daox

Post by Daox »

I'm gonna have to wait till its a bit closer to May for me to know. Doing a lot of house hunting recently.
Matrix MPG Build Thread
audiovibe

Re: (Daox)

Post by audiovibe »

Quote, originally posted by Daox »I'm gonna have to wait till its a bit closer to May for me to know. Doing a lot of house hunting recently.hurry up n buy!!!I hated house hunting, 12 straight houses the wife and I were going to look at were sold on the day we were going to do a walk through.Aron
rebbierae

Post by rebbierae »

I can try and make it if I have that day off from my part-time job. Sorry, haven't been on here much lately.
nate06

Post by nate06 »

I was hoping you guys would pick the end of April. I will be in WI on leave for two weeks and I wanted to go. Because hey road trip.
06 Stealth Vibe5 SpdDrag Dr9 Wheels
nate06

Re: (nate06)

Post by nate06 »

I think you guys should change it because it is only a week before the GM Midwest tuner show in WI Dells and the Dells is always a lot of fun.Just thought I'd try.
06 Stealth Vibe5 SpdDrag Dr9 Wheels
BlueCrush

Re: (rebbierae)

Post by BlueCrush »

I'll be there for sure: May 10th @ 1pm! I even have a little project that I'll need some help on... ( You better get you're little (removed) over here for the meet, Becky! )
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

yeah beckyget out here, we dont need another sausagefest...i mean we need a mixed meet
rebbierae

Re: (northvibe)

Post by rebbierae »

Did someone say sausage? I'm in! Ok if it is May 10 for sure I can see if I can get the day off at the pt job. I'll ask tonight.
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

I am. I don't know about the rest of you...lol. I may be there by myself...
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Ummm...yeah.
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
rebbierae

Post by rebbierae »

Well I KNEW that date sounded familiar--May 10th is the last home Roller Derby game in SFSD so I probably won't be there guys--sorry!!
BlueCrush

Re: (rebbierae)

Post by BlueCrush »

Quote, originally posted by rebbierae »Well I KNEW that date sounded familiar--May 10th is the last home Roller Derby game in SFSD so I probably won't be there guys--sorry!!What? Roller Derby? You could have just said you are washing your hair that day...lol.. Roller Derby...heh...
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
audiovibe

Post by audiovibe »

Still werx fer me. are the WI guys caravaning up there? If so where are yall meeting at? Ill roll with.Aron