For those who are SCed or want to be ... 1zz and 2zz...

Supercharger, turbo, nitrous, and anything that has to do with forced induction
keithvibe

For those who are SCed or want to be ... 1zz and 2zz...

Post by keithvibe »

CHECK IT OUT.... Carver is the man!http://spyderchat.com/forums/i...47524Lots of VERY good reading there....I will cut to the good part.. 1zz your looking at a 2,800 kit... running 10-15psi boost... He is still working on the 2zz
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
wyatt89

Post by wyatt89 »

ohh, if i still had my vibe i would be drooling
'04 lava GTSRI, Progress rear sway bar, Infinity reference backs, components in the front, Infinity Kappa 124.7w sub, Alphasonik 600rms@2ohms for the sub, alpine head unit, worst paint ever!
damronjr

Re: For those who are SCed or want to be ... 1zz and 2zz... (keithvibe)

Post by damronjr »

Can you elaborate more on what all is there? I don't want to read through all that! lol
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
vehicle_5

Post by vehicle_5 »

Check pg.15 for more info/pics.I'll be getting this kit instead of the GM kit. Although he still needs to test the kit on the other 1ZZ models before he starts to sell them. The 1ZZ spyders get first pick.
Mods:S2K antenna, PPE Race Header, INVIDIA exhaust, Injen CAI, APR fr. bar, Megan rear bar, Beatrush Underpanel, OEM carbon hood & 18" WedsSport'sCardomain
keithvibe

Re: For those who are SCed or want to be ... 1zz and 2zz... (damronjr)

Post by keithvibe »

c&p'ed from page 15Prices promised late Dec. 07, so here goes. I have ordered the materials for 10 kits at 07 prices, and the price will hold on the first 10 kits. In 08, materials will go up a bit, but not much.CarverCharger (love the name). Complete Kit, Supercharger, Manifold, Pulley, belt, serpentine refit, PFM, SS ecu, sparkplugs, fuel rail, hoses, fittings, alt. relocation, etc. etc. Set at 10psi $2765Tuner Kit which includes the supercharger, pulley, belt, and all hardware minus fuel and spark related items. $2195Lower boost kits will be slightly more (talking to machine shop about this) as I need to replace/add another part to help clear the larger pulley.If you can supply your own Eaton M90, you can take $450 from the quoted price. The kits are currently based on the Ford SuperCoupe M90, from years 89-93 (rear oval inlet). (the 94-95 blowers cost more, (wont fit), but use a ‘torsional isolator’ to reduce vibration and noise… but this torsional isolator does not handle rpm very well, and the solid isolator of the earlier model is preferred).
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
breezd

Post by breezd »

A SC'd 2zz... mmmmmm *drools*
THEN: 2003 Pontiac Vibe GT * Lowered * CAI * Sound SystemNOW: 2005 Infiniti FX35 RWD * Stock
SuperSpeedWagon

Re: For those who are SCed or want to be ... 1zz and 2zz... (keithvibe)

Post by SuperSpeedWagon »

I would seriously consider buying this kit. After reading everything that is going into this kit and the extent they have gone in order to make this kit and also giving the consumer what they want as in what they want I mean specs very well laid out big plus for all toyota owners that some one in the 1zz and 2zz community is doing this
2010 vibe gt