New Vibe in Town

Ontario
Zoomer

New Vibe in Town

Post by Zoomer »

The streets of Thunder Bay will never be the same. Yesterday we picked up our new Vibe, neptune/graphite, standard exterior. The dealer here brought the Vibe in for us from a Winnipeg dealership. The "Blue Marlin" is totally hot and we just love it! Watch out everyone 'cause I'll (we) will be zooming. Will post some pics, just waiting for some nicer weather!
Big_Red

Re: New Vibe in Town (Zoomer)

Post by Big_Red »

Congrats to the new purchase. We all want to see it in July for the meet....drive down to T.O.
2003 Pontiac VibeSalsaPower PackageSports PackageK&N Air Filter
RoundUp

Post by RoundUp »

Congrats Zoomer. I totally agree. Neptune is a hot colour. There aren't enough of them around. I am jealous of the graphite seats. I forgot to specify and the dealer brought in slate.Enjoy your new car!
Altus

Post by Altus »

Congrats Zoomer! You're going to love it! :->I'm from Thunder Bay too! Moved down here to London just about 3 years ago now. We just bought our Vibe about 2 weeks ago -- we really wanted the Neptune but couldn't find any available anywhere..... so we went with the Shadow! :-> Enjoy - and theirs lots of good information here about the cars!Greg
2003 Shadow Vibe -- Alloys, Auto, and Allota fun!Vibe #4,873Sadly, traded-in for a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan