PA ...roll call

Maryland, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, Virginia
waveresponder

PA ...roll call

Post by waveresponder »

so anyways I've been a member of GENVIBE for 60 days now...im very close to Pottstown PA...just wondering how many other users on here are from PA and actually do stuff...meets, get togethers,install meets and stuff like that
Last edited by waveresponder on Tue May 20, 2014 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
joholste

Re: PA ...roll call (waveresponder)

Post by joholste »

I don't know how many PA vibers there are active...i'm only about 3 hours from you when i get back to the states i wouldn't be opposed to attending a PA meet. There is also a New Jersey meet not too far from you either.
2003 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab, Z71Formerly2003 Base Vibe (Frosty)
keithvibe

Re: PA ...roll call (joholste)

Post by keithvibe »

I'm from the East side of PA.. There aren't any other vibe owners like me on the boards local. So the MCMO (hard core matrix owners) alow me to hang out with them. They have meets every couple of months.Most are them are from the tri-state area. NY, NJ, PA, MA, VA....
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
coldmm803

Post by coldmm803 »

i'm PA. when actually at home i'm in wilkes barre when at college i'm a lil out of phillyi'd like to be more active with meets and modding but dont have money or time
Shadow-Vibe

Post by Shadow-Vibe »

There is a couple of us, but we don't have to many get togethers around here.
vibegtcouple

Re: PA ...roll call (Shadow-Vibe)

Post by vibegtcouple »

her is one i live in spring grove a little town outside of york i have been tring to get some other viber's to go to shows with me but no one go go penn state big ten champions this year
morbay

Post by morbay »

I live in Bell Acres, just outside of Pittsburgh, PA. I've not had the opportunity to go to any meets, but I try to keep up with the stuff on the board.
Rob Pettigrew2009 Ultra White 2.4 AWDPearl White Arrowhead overlaysPainted Calipers October 2010 MOTM
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

Since I never posted in this thread before.... does FORMER Pa'er count?I grew up in Martins Creek, Pa, just about 10 miles north-east of Easton. Spent nearly 38 yrs of my life in one of those two towns... just shy of 50/50 actually.I moved to Texas just less than two months shy of my 38th birthday on March 15th, 1995. Left Easton (as a resident) on March 10th of that year.
FJ's Garage Thread "There is no tool you can buy that will replace experience." - Josh Mills, C.K.DeLuxe January 2011 GenVibe MOTM
06pvibe

Re: PA ...roll call (06pvibe)

Post by 06pvibe »

WOW!!Did this thread ever get pruned fast!!
FJ's Garage Thread "There is no tool you can buy that will replace experience." - Josh Mills, C.K.DeLuxe January 2011 GenVibe MOTM
ccrane9

Re: PA ...roll call

Post by ccrane9 »

From Bangor, PA - 2 miles from Martins Creek
hotbug1776

Post by hotbug1776 »

I'm in Erie. This years home of the genvibe meet. I hope to see all of you there.
Caretaker

Post by Caretaker »

say hi to my friends at Mercyhurst College. I did some recruiting there.
MrEd

Post by MrEd »

Checking in from East Greenville, in the beautiful Upper Perkiomen Valley!
ShadowSnF

Post by ShadowSnF »

Here in Erie PA!
K&N Typhoon SRI, DC Sports Header, Bosal Sports Muffler, Six-Speed Swap, Canuck Lowering Springs, 17x7.5 Black Six Spoke Wheels, Two-Tone Paint, LED Interior Accents

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting...
Kinleysman

Post by Kinleysman »

Here in Montoursville, PA 17754 in Lycoming County
kaflex

Post by kaflex »

guess i'm the newest, or atleast the newest one from PA to say hi....Just got my vibe bout a week ago and I live just outside of nanticoke

View my garage here:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=41743" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Vibezilla

Post by Vibezilla »

I've been lurking on here for about 6 months now. Living in Harrisburg PA. Id love to get a meet together sometime for the PA vibers!
Kinleysman

Post by Kinleysman »

I think a bunch of us should think about having a PA meet because it sounds like a lot of people from PA are vibers, however I cant go very far I just lost my job so my financial aspect is a little on the rough side right now, I could do local though!!

I would really like to start being more active in the PA(Mid-Atlantic) Genvibe forum and when I get a more stable career,I will be moding my vibe cause right now it is just factory base

Looking for some friends so hit me up!!!
hotbug1776

Post by hotbug1776 »

May 16th in Erie, the HCMO meet for matrix/vibe owners. I'm out of work for a bit, so I get one trip a year, and that's to the Genvibe National meet in Pontiac, Illinois. I can set aside like $1000 and make it a sweet trip. Too bad the wifey won't make it this year :(
whitealltrac

Post by whitealltrac »

Bethlehem, Pa
RRich89

Post by RRich89 »

Morrisville, PA about an hour outside of Philly and right across the river from Trenton, NJ. I see a lot of Vibes around here (more so than Matrix's I would say almost a 3:1 ratio). I would like to do a meet if this topic is still alive.
Melissa18L

Post by Melissa18L »

Western PA near Punxsutawney. There are SO many vibes in my area. We should all do a count of how many we see in a day.
It's more fun to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow!
Melissa 1.8L - 2005 Fusion Orange Metallic Moon and Tunes Gen1 AWD 1.8L "TANGERINE"
zbyers

Post by zbyers »

Melissa18L wrote:Western PA near Punxsutawney. There are SO many vibes in my area. We should all do a count of how many we see in a day.
You're not too far from some of us Melissa. Two members live in Erie and I'm in Warren PA. I actually have family out in Dayton, sorta near Punxsy. We also have another member further east, I believe near Scranton.
'74 Thing, '79 El Camino, '83 VW DoKa '91 Vanagon, '03 Base, 04 GT
'06 CRV, '06 AWD, '07 Base, '12 Highlander Limited, '17 Frontier CCLB

Byerscrew Garage, GenVibe Facebook, How-To Index
Everything You Need To Know About the Pontiac Vibe
Melissa18L

Re: PA ...rthats aweoll call

Post by Melissa18L »

zbyers wrote:
Melissa18L wrote:Western PA near Punxsutawney. There are SO many vibes in my area. We should all do a count of how many we see in a day.
You're not too far from some of us Melissa. Two members live in Erie and I'm in Warren PA. I actually have family out in Dayton, sorta near Punxsy. We also have another member further east, I believe near Scranton.
That's awesome. I see so many vibes here. Need to recruit!
It's more fun to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow!
Melissa 1.8L - 2005 Fusion Orange Metallic Moon and Tunes Gen1 AWD 1.8L "TANGERINE"
zbyers

Post by zbyers »

There are definitely a lot of them around here. On the book of faces I made a business type card thing. If you go to the "files" section of it you can download it and print some out.

TOPCAT

Post by TOPCAT »

New owner, Reading PA area.
I do quite a few shows during the summer, mostly local, currently belong to both the GTO and Buick clubs.
Would love to get together with some of you on a future weekend.
zbyers

Post by zbyers »

TOPCAT wrote:New owner, Reading PA area.
I do quite a few shows during the summer, mostly local, currently belong to both the GTO and Buick clubs.
Would love to get together with some of you on a future weekend.
I believe there a few owners in your direction. Most of us are up closer to Erie. Kaflex is down near Wilkes Barres, I believe. If you're not already, jump on the Facebook group too where I know several PA members are active.

Later in the year (like Augustish), there is usually a meet in Erie organized by Hotbug1776.

However, currently, KITT222 is in the process of planning the annual meet as seen here:

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=45002

Additionally, the Hard Core Matrix Owners (HCMO) is planning a meet for early June in Pittsburgh. TheBarber has more information on it.

Plcd22

Post by Plcd22 »

South central PA here. Chambersburg area 20 miles west of Gettysburg
03 Base Model Vibe - 5spd man, manual windows & locks, only thing powered is the mirrors :D
Bought it in March 2016 with 153k for $2000 - for a work vehicle because of the cargo space, but I am really liking it for more than just work!
zbyers

Post by zbyers »

Plcd22 wrote:South central PA here. Chambersburg area 20 miles west of Gettysburg
There are a few people sorta near you. Jeff is in Wilkes Barres, and a few others are in the Philly area. Most of the active members for PA are in the northwestern corner. Erie County, Warren, County, Jefferson County, and whatever county Butler is in lol.

Plcd22

Post by Plcd22 »

zbyers wrote:
Plcd22 wrote:South central PA here. Chambersburg area 20 miles west of Gettysburg
There are a few people sorta near you. Jeff is in Wilkes Barres, and a few others are in the Philly area. Most of the active members for PA are in the northwestern corner. Erie County, Warren, County, Jefferson County, and whatever county Butler is in lol.
I'm familiar with Wilkes area - born up that way - Montrose
03 Base Model Vibe - 5spd man, manual windows & locks, only thing powered is the mirrors :D
Bought it in March 2016 with 153k for $2000 - for a work vehicle because of the cargo space, but I am really liking it for more than just work!
zbyers

Post by zbyers »

I can't think of Jeff's username on here, but if you jump on the Facebook page for the forum, he is pretty active on there. Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Genvibe/

vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
Rainczech

Post by Rainczech »

PA Viber here! Located in central PA, often back home in southeast PA. Proud new owner of a 2010 Base.
🚙 - Vicky "Vehicular Manslaughter" the Vibe: 2010 Base 1.8L
Mark

Post by Mark »

Not in PA but grew up north of Pittsburgh, left in 75 when I joined the Army. Sadly I can't even speak yinzer anymore, just been gone too long I guess. I try every now and then but my little brother just laughs at my feeble attempts.
'08 Base Stealth, '05 Base Satellite