bumperstickers for sale?

Let us know of any problems, suggestions, or questions you have about the GenVibe Website and Forums
vibe04

bumperstickers for sale?

Post by vibe04 »

I was just wondering if there are any bumper stickers or anything like that for sale. I only ask because I when I see other vibes (especially the ones that are modified) I wonder if they are members or not. Of course if I am able to I'll pull up next to them and check out there mods as I show off mine. I just figured it could be a great way to promote genvibe.
VIBE04
kevera

Re: bumperstickers for sale? (vibe04)

Post by kevera »

You can get GenVibe stickers here.That's where most of us got them.http://www.grafxwerks.com/prod...-1301
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

i've yet to see anyone with genvibe stickers on their vibes..which sucks..what the J-body club did was they made little business cards up..with some info on the site and a link to the forums and stuff..whenever we'd see a nice J-body..in this case a vibe..even if it's stock...you'd put one on their window or something..we got alot of members that way
vibe04

Re: (RedFire2K)

Post by vibe04 »

thanks for the site kevera, I'll be sure to check it out! Redfox, that is a great idea, is there any way to make it work? I found out about genvibe 4 months ago and I have had my vibe since sept. 31 2004 so if someone left me a card I would have been hooked a long time ago! I for one would put some cards on people's vibes!
VIBE04
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

ya im sure theirs a way to make it work...someone just has to know a place that makes business cards..or even just print business cards on like thick paper from a printer..say print 10 of them on one sheet..then just cut them to size and go from there..oh and defintly get the grafxworks stuff..i got stickers off them a week ago and they sent it with in 3 days..amazing company to deal with
vibe04

Post by vibe04 »

grafxworks looks cool but I want to make sure the color will accent my vibe. So I'm having a hard time picking a color. My vibe is satellite(silver) and I am planing on putting it on my rear windshield.
VIBE04
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

you have a color theme you're gonna go with? if not just get silver lol..i'd say get the metallic silver..it'll match as much as possible with the vibe..i got the metallic black for my back bumper inlay
vibe04

Post by vibe04 »

i like the silver but i might go with the black on my roof rack
VIBE04
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

well whatever makes ya happy lol...you just said you'd be putting it on your back window...i say go with both..so when someones behind you..they see the silver..or if someones beside you..they'll see the ones on the roof racks
tcam

Re: (vibe04)

Post by tcam »

Quote, originally posted by RedFire2K »i got stickers off them a week ago and they sent it with in 3 days..amazing company to deal withthat's cuz their products are shipped outta Canada. It take's a lot longer for US shipments. I just ordered from them about a week ago too, and I'm eagerly waiting. lol
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

ahh well theirs one reason why im glad i live in canada lol..never really payed attention to where they were located..i thought they were american cause the prices are USD
tcam

Post by tcam »

yeah I thought they were too. But when I checked my order status it said it may take up to 15 days to arrive cuz the products were shipped outta Canada I'm so dang anxious too. lol
VforVIBE

Re: (vibe04)

Post by VforVIBE »

Quote, originally posted by vibe04 »i like the silver but i might go with the black on my roof rack I think you'd be happier with them on the back window, cause people would be able to see it better......I'd get new ones and put it in the back window, but I'm lazy
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
tcam

Re: (VforVIBE)

Post by tcam »

I decided to go with the black chrome which will go on my back window that has dark tint. cuz I don't really like the look of stickers, so this is a more subtle way of promoting the site.
VforVIBE

Re: (tcam)

Post by VforVIBE »

I went with the reflective black for the Pontiac on the lift gate and the GenVibe sticker on the rails... I love it!
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
tcam

Re: (VforVIBE)

Post by tcam »

That looks nice V. But is the sticker kind of hidden when it is not reflecting, or does it still stand out? being that it's on a silver background.
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

another good place may be is the window behind the rear doors...not sure if it'll fit..but if it would..would be nice..it'll be noticable..specially if you're in a car beside...just look at the car and be able to see it right away..i used to have the jco sticker on my lil window behind my doors and they were the most noticable
kevera

Post by kevera »

That's where I have mine.
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

lol nice..see..everyone should be as cool as kev