Possible Illinois meet????

Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, North & South Dakota, Nebraska, Wisconsin
audiovibe

Possible Illinois meet????

Post by audiovibe »

so about the illinois meet idea? what type of location would you guys have in mind? For my MP3Car meets we meet in elk grove village at busse woods. That is about a 2.5 hr drive for me. Ifmost people are from the chicago area that could work, or if we have a mixture of people from the north and south I could probably find something in the middle. If we were to have one at a park setting it would be great if someone had one of them portable grills, we could do a cookout type meet where we all bring something different. I am very open to different ideas so I guess lets just see which area people will be driving from and if there would be much interest and go from there. The time frame would mostlikly be a mid April meet.Aron
Vibe is gone and will be missed as I've gone country style
audiovibe

Re: Possiable Illinois meet???? (audiovibe)

Post by audiovibe »

oops just noticed possible in the title is spelled wrong if a mod sees this can you fix pleaseAron
vibe04

Re: Possiable Illinois meet???? (audiovibe)

Post by vibe04 »

I'm not sure how available I am in April, but I'm in the southwest suburbs. I am willing to dive depending on the distance. I like your idea about grilling, but would it be weather pending?
VIBE04
Merzbow

Re: Possible Illinois meet???? (audiovibe)

Post by Merzbow »

Hey depending on the turnout I wouldn't mind the drive down there. My uncle lives on the outskirts of Chicago so depending on how far away from there you have it I might be able to show and then visit him while I'm down there.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/541918-1999 Infiniti Q45t-2003 base Vibe (Rest in peace my love)-2002 Ducati Monster 620 Dark
drunkenmaxx

Re: Possible Illinois meet???? (Merzbow)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

hey who knows, peak more interest and we will see! (even though i no longer have a vibe)
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
DiveNut

Post by DiveNut »

That's only about 25 minutes from my place. I'm up for it if I am not travelling on Biz. Would bring the family, my daughters are only 6 but already little gear heads.
Bare Bones Base, Abyss 2004 Vibe, Debadged, Auto, ABS, GM Performance Supercharger, Injen CAI, 2.3" URD Pulley, Unichip,Tru-Cool Tranny Cooler SOLD

1972 Plymouth Duster 340 (Strip/Street Project)
tribalman

Post by tribalman »

elk grove is cool for me. about 10 min away. i'm in the western suburbs. dupage county. any set dates yet?
None. Vibe is gone.
2tone Vibe

Re: Possible Illinois meet???? (tribalman)

Post by 2tone Vibe »

I'm in Springfield, but I have been known to travel for my Capri owners group and would like to meet other Vibe owners. I might have some time in April or May.
audiovibe

Post by audiovibe »

Wow this did generate some interest! Well there is more then 3 that are interested so that works for me. If we did a Saturday meet I was thinkin like the 14th of April or the 12th of May, or we could do a Sunday meet on the Sundays following. The people close to elk grove village should know the park Busse Woods, the park is huge. Like I said we could do some grillin or we could hit a resturaunt for some food. just let me know which month would be better suited for yall and we can get this thing going. Aron
audiovibe

Post by audiovibe »

BTW Anyone going up to the MN meet on the 24th? should be a good time.Aron
vibe04

Re: (audiovibe)

Post by vibe04 »

oooooh, unfortunatly for me both of those days are most likely out. On April 14 I have my daughters third birthday party and the 12 of may is the day after my sisters wedding so I'm not sure on the condition I will be in that day. If I had to pick one, I would say the May date works better for me, but thats not 100%.
VIBE04
audiovibe

Post by audiovibe »

thoes days were just some suggestions we could also do it on April 21st or May 15th or the 19th of May eitheir of thoes days would work for me, Just let me knowAron
tribalman

Post by tribalman »

april is better for me. first weekend in may is a paintball event, second weekend is a convention, 3rd weekend is a paintball get-together. my vote is april
None. Vibe is gone.
vibe04

Post by vibe04 »

April 21 should be good for me. Nothing going on that day until the eveving hours. Should we make a post in the "EVENTS" forum in case others from Illinois don't know about this yet?
VIBE04
vibe04

Post by vibe04 »

I just checked and there are something like 194 members from Illinois. I'm not sure how active they are but we could possibly get a big meet going.
VIBE04
audiovibe

Post by audiovibe »

Alright lets set up for the 21st of april, Where did you see 190+ members I have been looking for all the people in illinois with vibes. I remember there was a post about it a while ago but I havent been able to find it. I will send out a milion IMs to see if we can get a huge meet out of this.Aron
vibe04

Post by vibe04 »

I found the numbers in "member list" in between "my profile" and "active topics" All I did was type in IL and Illinois to see all the results!!!!!
VIBE04
ramenboy...

Post by ramenboy... »

yeah an illinois meet would be sweet. not so sure about the dates given, but i'm definitely interested.and busse woods is definitely not hard to get to
de-badged o4 vibe
tein s-techs | 17" msr 105 wheels | 235 45 17 nexen n7000
weapon-r short ram (thanx BC!) | typeR sport pedals | LED 3rd brake
o2 triumph speed four
audiovibe

Post by audiovibe »

Anyone else interested here is the link for the thread in the eventshttp://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=27534Aron
audiovibe

Post by audiovibe »

This meet is still happening on the 21st of april at noon for thoes thinking of making it.Aron
cdFxer

Post by cdFxer »

lol, I am out of the forum for a few YEARS and see what I missed!
tribalman

Re: (cdFxer)

Post by tribalman »

well, how about another southern wisconsin/northern illinois meet? how about in setpember some time?
None. Vibe is gone.
audiovibe

Post by audiovibe »

Might work for me, Im waiting to see when the next meet in MN will be though.Aron