Another one bites the dust.....

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
Mr. Poopypants

Another one bites the dust.....

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

Yep, I return after a decent break from posting to inform you all that the Poopypants Vibe has been traded in. I was looking for something bigger, something that could tow a little more and something 4 Wheel Drive.I traded the Vibe in on a dark blue 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, used of course but only 20K on it. I was going to wait to get one but I couldn't pass up the deal. Mrs. Poopypants also got a brand new loaded 2005 Suzuki XL7 (thank you end-of-model year clearances!)I will of course still muddle around here on and off, I have been too busy to spend much time on here.
A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.
damronjr

Re: Another one bites the dust..... (Mr. Poopypants)

Post by damronjr »

Awww, sad to see it happen. Pix!!!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

poopie you freakin' turd!
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
Mr. Poopypants

Re: Another one bites the dust..... (damronjr)

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

Quote, originally posted by damronjr » Pix!!!Soon, I got it last night and haven't really had any chances to snap a few pics.
ArcsVibe

Post by ArcsVibe »

Congrats on your purchase! Hope you do post pics and visit us here
Genvibe Global Moderator
MOTM September 06 & July 09
VOTM April 06
Neptune Vibe 2003 (7-10-2003 - 9-14-2010 vendu/sold)
Mazda3 GX 2008 (9-14-2010 - 5-09-2014 vendu/sold)
Matrix XR 2010 (5-09-2014)

joatmon

Post by joatmon »

Couldn't you have followed fellow steel city viber Stang2Vibe's example and kept the Vibe and got a Jeep on the side ?some pics of the new cars would be nice
Mr. Poopypants

Re: Another one bites the dust..... (joatmon)

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

No, the payments on the Vibe were more expensive than the payments on the Jeep. With my car payment, my wife's car payment and mortgage payment, the last thing I would want is another car payment. I got a 10k trade in on the Vibe, I still had a payoff but it was less than the 10k that they gave me.
ColonelPanic

Re: Another one bites the dust..... (drunkenvibe)

Post by ColonelPanic »

Quote, originally posted by drunkenvibe »poopie you freakin' turd!Yeah, you turd, uh, pants! Seriously, I'm happy for ya bro. You better stick around though! BTW, how many miles did you have on your car? You were somewhere in the 40's last I heard. $10K is sweet! You did well there, buddy.
03 Vibe base. Born 10/14/2002 06:07 AM
Auto, Moon & Tunes, power package. 143k
Neptune/dying clearcoat/primer grey. :lol:

'21 Elantra Limited - 2.0L/IVT
'15 Escape SE - 1.6L EcoBoost (hers)
Image Image
binary

Re: Another one bites the dust..... (ColonelPanic)

Post by binary »

Quote, originally posted by ColonelPanic »Yeah, you turd, uh, pants! Seriously, I'm happy for ya bro. You better stick around though! BTW, how many miles did you have on your car? You were somewhere in the 40's last I heard. $10K is sweet! You did well there, buddy. Ditto on CP's post - you better stick around. Congrats on, what looks like, a great trade in deal.
Mr. Poopypants

Re: Another one bites the dust..... (ColonelPanic)

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

I'll still hang around and provide some off color humor and help where I can offer it! I had 43,000 on the Vibe. I think one thing that helped was that I had all the receipts from every bit of work done on the car from replacement bulbs to new tires, I also had a notebook where I kept track of everything on the car. It also helped that I really kept the thing clean this winter.
ramenboy...

Post by ramenboy... »

i echo everyone here, freakin turd.dude, you've cracked me up since i joined here. congrats on the new wheels. stick around
de-badged o4 vibe
tein s-techs | 17" msr 105 wheels | 235 45 17 nexen n7000
weapon-r short ram (thanx BC!) | typeR sport pedals | LED 3rd brake
o2 triumph speed four