Singapore & Malaysia Voltz Members. Lets start to Register..!!

Other locations besides US & Canada
mfivvibe

Singapore & Malaysia Voltz Members. Lets start to Register..!!

Post by mfivvibe »

Hi there, I'm back again after waiting for so long to see how many Voltz owner in Singapore & Malaysia. I realised that quite number of people from SINMAL already huh.. Ok Guys, lets start to register your Name, Age, Contact Number, Nick of your ride & Country. Hope by doing this we should be able to unite as an Asian Club. For Indonesian babe, you are most Welcome. Thank You..!!1. Zal (Singapore) 65-97942364Age: 31Place: East of SingaporeEmail: mfivnismo@gmail.comRide: Voltz Silver Dualtone 20032. BOTR (Singapore) 65-81616011Age: 35Place: South West of Singapore Email: TBARide: Voltz Black Dualtone - Debadged. (No Toyota badge and Voltz badge) Bought second-hand in Oct 05.3. Fadhil (Malaysia) +60139307133Age: ConfidentialPlace: Serdang selangor and jerantut pahangEmail:mmx_service@yahoo.comRide: Voltz Black Dualtone 2002 register 20054. Louis (Singapore) 65-96382634Age: 32Place: West of SingaporeEmail: TBARide: Voltz Black Dualtone5. Kit Kat (Malaysia) Age: 30Place: Not known which part of MalaysiaEmail: tkkeat@gmail.comRide: Voltz Silver Dualtone 20026.
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
BeerOnTheRocks

Post by BeerOnTheRocks »

1. Zal(30) 65-97942364 - mfiv(SIN)2. BOTR (34) Black '03 Voltz. Debadged. (No Toyato badge and Voltz badge) Changed 17" sports rims. Bought second-hand in Oct 05.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.Spotted several times:1. Silver Voltz at NUSS car park opposite the Guild House.1. Black Voltz at Mobil petrol station opposite Queensway Shopping Centre5 units - 3 Black, 2 Silver on sale in Oct. All '03 models. Apparently all sold pretty quickly. Will the new owners please stand up!
whoami

Re: (BeerOnTheRocks)

Post by whoami »

1. Zal(30) 65-97942364 - mfiv(SIN)2. BOTR (34) Black '03 Voltz. Debadged. (No Toyato badge and Voltz badge) Changed 17" sports rims. Bought second-hand in Oct 05.3. Louis (32) SIN4.5.6.7.8.9.10.
mfivvibe

Post by mfivvibe »

Bro, how's your mileage after changing to 17" rims. Let me know. Thanks.
kitkat

Re: (whoami)

Post by kitkat »

1. Zal(30) 65-97942364 - mfiv(SIN)2. BOTR (34) Black '03 Voltz. Debadged. (No Toyato badge and Voltz badge) Changed 17" sports rims. Bought second-hand in Oct 05.3. Louis (32) SIN4. Kit Kat (29) Malaysia (tkkeat@gmail.com) Silver '025.6.7.8.9.10.
BeerOnTheRocks

Post by BeerOnTheRocks »

Dude,Disappointing mileage. I don't know what was the original mileage on 16" rims but on my 17", it's only 420km for a full tank. What's yours?BTW, are we still buying the Billet Grille? I also want to get the window deflector
damronjr

Re: Singapore & Malaysia Voltz Members particular. Lets start to Register..!! (mfivvibe)

Post by damronjr »

Sorry to bust in on your registry, but do any of you know about the front grill like the one I had posted a while back on the white Voltz? It was like they removed the top grill section and the splitter and there was a vertical plastic bar across there. If I find the pic I will post it. Just curious if you guys can get that stuff or what since it is for the Voltz and was on an overseas car on cardomain.Here it is: http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=20364
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
mfivvibe

Re: Singapore & Malaysia Voltz Members particular. Lets start to Register..!! (damronjr)

Post by mfivvibe »

Bro that good enough, if you get 420KM for 17". Mine close to 400KM only for 16" because I'm a heavy foot. Its purely depend how you floor and I always demand for more power while moving off, 2800 - 3000. I also suspect my idling is slightly at the higher side since day 1, 800 - 900. Thought of, to make it more lean and see what happen.Btw, I still on with the grille stuff but the problem Mr Grille.com not keen to ship over to Singapore. Still negotiating... Let you know soon.Btw, I got Whaomi contact, why not meet up.
mfivvibe

Re: Singapore & Malaysia Voltz Members particular. Lets start to Register..!! (mfivvibe)

Post by mfivvibe »

Hey dude, provide the pics.
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by mfivvibe »Hey dude, provide the pics.The first post in the link has the pic.
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
aji2002

Re: (kitkat)

Post by aji2002 »

are you still remember me, spot you at low yat, i am fadhilmy email is mmx_service@yahoo.com
aji2002

Post by aji2002 »

register infoname: fadhilhp:+60139307133place:serdang selangor and jerantut pahangemail:mmx_service@yahoo.comvoltz : black twotone 2002 register 2005travelling info: i have been joint international overland expedition to thailand and cambodia nov 2005 using voltz 6000km.This year aim to Kunming China using voltz anyone interested to joint do not hesitate to contact me.tomorrow i will provide my voltz photo
kitkat

Re: (aji2002)

Post by kitkat »

Ofcosz, i remember you!how r u dude? and hows your baby?i saw a blue voltz at sepang during the F1. is that u?hey. u manage to meet up with others voltz member?i saw a red voltz, female owner on NKVE.a White voltz near ampang.another blue voltz at puchong (near giant).wondering if we can meet up one day. keep in touch ya. we should meet up.
aji2002

Post by aji2002 »

hi kitkatduring the f1 final day i was there at g1 bay drive my voltz have to pay rm50 for car park but i dont care coz i like to watch alonso.how about you?may be we can make a gathering some where in the short time.i only available in kl from friday to sunday every week the rest i am at kuantan and jerantut pahang coz i got buss in pahang handling for it project for uia and etc.last week i put tom's air cleaner bought from trd bangsar wow my voltz pick-up now increase and better throtlle responsmay be you we plan for voltz convoi to somewheremy suggestion is we go to thailand coz a lots of nice place there.
whoami

Post by whoami »

Hey mfivvibe & BOTR, are you guys still driving Voltz? Shall we meet up? I've just changed the suspension to coilover, changed to 17 inch rim, installed front strut bar, rear anti-roll bar and front lower subframe x brace.
damronjr

Re: Singapore & Malaysia Voltz Members particular. Lets start to Register..!! (whoami)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by whoami »Hey mfivvibe & BOTR, are you guys still driving Voltz? Shall we meet up? I've just changed the suspension to coilover, changed to 17 inch rim, installed front strut bar, rear anti-roll bar and front lower subframe x brace.Pics please!
BlueCrush

Re: Singapore & Malaysia Voltz Members particular. Lets start to Register..!! (damronjr)

Post by BlueCrush »

Yes, definitely post some pics, Whoami!
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
whoami

Re: Singapore & Malaysia Voltz Members particular. Lets start to Register..!! (whoami)

Post by whoami »

Quote, originally posted by whoami »Hey mfivvibe & BOTR, are you guys still driving Voltz? Shall we meet up? I've just changed the suspension to coilover, changed to 17 inch rim, installed front strut bar, rear anti-roll bar and front lower subframe x brace.Here is the picture of the new rim.

312251=11076-SP_A0019.jpg
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

that grill that ur talkin about damron looks like the mazda 3 sports front grill
mfivvibe

Post by mfivvibe »

Hi Whoami, ok. What abt this Sunday. Call me at 97942364. Btw I also just upgrade my rims to 18" Volks Racing with Falken Azenis tyres. It a big damaged man.... Also getting Carbon Fiber engine cover by Mod Efx plus Zxess Slotted Disc Rotor because existing warped.. Will post some pics to dude in the West.
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by mfivvibe »Hi Whoami, ok. What abt this Sunday. Call me at 97942364. Btw I also just upgrade my rims to 18" Volks Racing with Falken Azenis tyres. It a big damaged man.... Also getting Carbon Fiber engine cover by Mod Efx plus Zxess Slotted Disc Rotor because existing warped.. Will post some pics to dude in the West.Hell yeah, lots of pics for us please!
kitkat

Re: Singapore & Malaysia Voltz Members. Lets start to Register..!! (mfivvibe)

Post by kitkat »

Here is my detail just incase u guys wanna meet up.Name: Kee Keat aka Kit KatAge: 30Location: Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)email: tkkeat@gmail.comVOltz :Silver Dualtone 2002 register 2006anything else? write to me.I think we should have a gathering!Try to lookout for other Voltz rider too!

320908=11323-voltz03.jpg
whoami

Re: Singapore & Malaysia Voltz Members. Lets start to Register..!! (kitkat)

Post by whoami »

Hi Kitkat,Just to check with you, have you heard of a car seat cover product call coolmax in Malaysia (http://www.coolmax.com.my)? Seems like a great product, cool in summer, warm in winter. Can you help me to verify that? Thanks.
kitkat

Re: Singapore & Malaysia Voltz Members. Lets start to Register..!! (whoami)

Post by kitkat »

hi Whoami,Is my first time heard of "Coolmax". Have checked their website distributor list, they also have distributor in Singapore, here is the contact:Singapore:MATSUMI SDN. BHD. Tel : 607 - 556 8998 Fax : 607 - 557 8998 Person Contact: Mr. CH Tang Email: matsumi@streamyx.comthere is a distributor shop very near to my office. Maybe i can check out for you. What do you want to know about this product? price? or any particular product range? Let me know.regards,KitKat
whoami

Post by whoami »

Hi Kitkat,I've contacted the Singapore distributor. He mentioned that they have not done on voltz. Therefore if i really want the product, i got to tear down the passenger seat and bring to their factory in Malaysia so that they can custom made one set for me.Just need u to verify whether the product really feels cool under the hot sun. Thanks.
kitkat

Re: Singapore & Malaysia Voltz Members. Lets start to Register..!! (whoami)

Post by kitkat »

Dear Whoami,Went to the shop and check it out. They only have a display unit (classic series- grey color) shown at the shop (can't really tell is cool under the sun). But the guy keep telling me it won't be hot...There is 1 year warranty, 1 year insurance cover (flood, fire or theft…) price range will be around RM450 for normal saloon car, RM600 for MPV or SUV. The seat is quite comfortable but the fabric looks cheap.. Over all aesthetically not really appearance to me. maybe you should select darker color like black.Same story, they can custom made for Voltz in Malaysia.
whoami

Post by whoami »

Hi KitKat,Thank you for the enquires. To custom made for Voltz in Malaysia meaning I got to drive all the way to the shop for customization? I wonder how many days must I stay in Malaysia to wait for them to complete.
aji2002

Post by aji2002 »

hi faisal are you in this channel
mfivvibe

Re: Singapore & Malaysia Voltz Members. Lets start to Register..!! (aji2002)

Post by mfivvibe »

Hi Fadhil I'm online now. PM me, although the msg board abit slow. Thanks.
pawkar

Post by pawkar »

Dear Kitkat,I have a Pontiac Vibe here in Europe and I would like to know how much is the back fog light in Singapore or Malaysia (red color) they told me one of the reverse lights you are using as a fog light. I need this part to renew my MOT check up.With warm regards,Pawkar
kitkat

Re: Singapore & Malaysia Voltz Members. Lets start to Register..!! (pawkar)

Post by kitkat »

Dear Pawkarm,Yes! left side is a reverse light (white) and right side is a fog light (red). But unfortunately in Malaysia we don't sell Vibe (which we calls Voltz here), very rare on the road. This car was fully imported from Japan. To be honest, I don't really know where to find those parts. According to my friend, if I need any parts, we have to source from Japan and send it over here. Suggestion is to check with any members from Japan.Best regards,KitKat

351556=12027-635619503l.jpg
Voltz

Post by Voltz »

Hi Guys!Am i too late in reporting here? haha after 4 long years of owning a Voltz. Best Regard to Louis and Faizal who are my wonderful customers when im in Racetech.. Kitkat, maybe the white Volt u spotted in Ampang is me! haha.. Happy 20008 to all of u hereby
kitkat

Re: (Voltz)

Post by kitkat »

Hi Daniel,Have been 4 years? so far so cool? Happy new year to all Voltz owner!!Best regards,Kitkat
Voltz

Post by Voltz »

hi kit.. everything is fine with my car for the 4 years except some minor issues like power windows, bulbs blowing.. no major issue on mechanical parts.. so the white voltz u saw at Ampang is malaysian or spore registered? haha.. im a regular to KL.. maybe can catch up wif u ya.. u can see what i have done to my car at http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=31701
mfb

Post by mfb »

6. mfb (m'sia)place : Kch, S'wakemail : voltz678@yahoo.comRed-Mica Dual Tone 2002 Voltzhi all! kinda new here. always having problem finding the right 'kaki' for voltz owners in kuching. hope can info-sharing!
ibeng

Re: Singapore & Malaysia Voltz Members. Lets start to Register..!! (mfb)

Post by ibeng »

7. Ibengplace : Bandung-Indonesia p: +6281320662804age : 37email : ibeng_fz@yahoo.comVoltz : Silver dualtone 2003Hi guys , Finally i get this community, because the good joatman. I from Indonesia, and looking some parts which i need to replace on my car.. please give some information to share.Parts I'm looking for is serpentine belt, and my be another parts I want to stock. Thank'sregardsibneg

498358=15088-MyVoltz.jpg
ToyodaV

Post by ToyodaV »

^^^Welcome my fellow Indonesian Voltz owner!!!8. Alberto SutejoHometown: Jakarta, IndonesiaHere's my link:http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=40546Will post more pics later..Will probably need help from Singapore/Malaysian Voltz owner regarding parts etc.
ToyodaV

Post by ToyodaV »

Guys, any updates on ur Voltz?I have trouble finding suitable parts for my Voltz, particularly shock absorbers front & rear.Thanks.