Malaysian owner of toyota voltz(vibe) please respons

Other locations besides US & Canada
aji2002

Malaysian owner of toyota voltz(vibe) please respons

Post by aji2002 »

Hi, I just bought a toyota voltz same as vibe basic yasterday. I live in Pahang state Malaysia. If the anyone who own this car within Malaysia or Singapore come in and we can make a new topic and discuss in this forum.
Mr. Poopypants

Re: Malaysian owner of toyota voltz(vibe) please respons (aji2002)

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

WOW, We now cover another continent!!! Welcome to GenVibe!! I think you may be the first Voltz owner, please post some pictures.
A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

mfivvibe and fookyman are other voltz owners in Singapore.Welcome to genvibe!
Mr. Poopypants

Re: Malaysian owner of toyota voltz(vibe) please respons (joatmon)

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

Quote, originally posted by joatmon »mfivvibe and fookyman are other voltz owners in Singapore.Welcome to genvibe!Shows you how much attention I pay to things
A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Awesome! Welcome to GenVibe!!!!
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
PhillyVibeGT

Re: Malaysian owner of toyota voltz(vibe) please respons (BlueCrush)

Post by PhillyVibeGT »

We are global now ladies and gents...not too shabby!
04 GT Satellite Monotone17'' Fittipaldi Fins on Falkin Azenis ST115'sMoon and Tunes/Sirius Satallite RadioInjen CAI/Magnaflow Cat-back Exhaust GM Top Spoiler/Debaged SilverStar Fogs "I wasn’t born rich, I’m good looking instead"
Kari

Re: Malaysian owner of toyota voltz(vibe) please respons (Mr. Poopypants)

Post by Kari »

Quote, originally posted by Mr. Poopypants »Shows you how much attention I pay to things It's coo, I would have said the same thing. I was thinking, "Awesome, a Voltz owner, I've never seen one that wasn't in a promo shot before!" <--wants some pictures Welcome to GenVibe!
GenVibe Global Moderator
bud_one

Re: Malaysian owner of toyota voltz(vibe) please respons (Kari)

Post by bud_one »

yes....pictures please....
GMJAP

Post by GMJAP »

Selamat untuk Voltz barumu! Istri saya dari Indonesia, tetapi bahasa Indonesia (Malay) saya tidak bagus. Kita mau lihat foto!
2005 Platinum Base ManualSide & Curtain AirbagsABSPower PackageTinted Windows"Mods": 'old-style' center armrest, center +12v, wheelskins leather steering wheel, AC/Recirc blue backlight, beeps on keyless entry, dome light switch, AC insulation, PCD10 10-disc CD/MP3 changer, AAI-GM12 AUX audio input, K&N filter, "shark fin" antenna.
DaddyVibeMI

Re: Malaysian owner of toyota voltz(vibe) please respons (GMJAP)

Post by DaddyVibeMI »

welcome to gebvibe!!I did some small research on google.com and typed "Voltz".I end with this http://abe-mo-web.hp.infoseek....a.jpg Only different is name and driver side locate in right side of car. Pontiac Vibe = Toyota Voltz Not very much differents....
Car Domain.com ~ DaddyVibeMI
aji2002

Re: Malaysian owner of toyota voltz(vibe) please respons (GMJAP)

Post by aji2002 »

below is my car picture,i am so sorry very late respons

195702=6918-voltzs2.jpg
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Yup! Same as the Vibe. It's got a side signal marker though.
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
damronjr

Re: Malaysian owner of toyota voltz(vibe) please respons (BlueCrush)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »Yup! Same as the Vibe. It's got a side signal marker though.That's the only difference I can see besides the Toyota logos on the wheel center cap!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
Kari

Post by Kari »

Is it two-tone or monotone? Either way, great color...though I may be a little biased.
GenVibe Global Moderator
mfivvibe

Post by mfivvibe »

Hi to all Bros in Genvibe for Welcoming us in Singapore. Actually, you are wright. I'm here quite a while late 2003 when I bought my Voltz. Actually looking for some pics and gallery to mod my ride. I did some minor mod on my exterior and engine transmission. As you know, there only est 20 units of Voltz owner in Singapore. I got my own IST (SCION) club so call our Toyota brothers... pretty and experience good chap...!! Thanks to All...!! I will post my ride soon...!!
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
mfivvibe

Re: Malaysian owner of toyota voltz(vibe) please respons (DaddyVibeMI)

Post by mfivvibe »

You are wright man, not much diff except the name....
mfivvibe

Post by mfivvibe »

Welcome..!! Voltz owner.. I have post you msg.. Reply when u r free..!!
whoami

Post by whoami »

Quote, originally posted by aji2002 »Hi, I just bought a toyota voltz same as vibe basic yasterday. I live in Pahang state Malaysia. If the anyone who own this car within Malaysia or Singapore come in and we can make a new topic and discuss in this forum.Hi there! I'm also a voltz owner from Singapore. So far I've only contacted 2 voltz owner, a 4wd red and 2wd silver. Mine is a 2wd black one. Keep in touch.
aji2002

Post by aji2002 »

calling all vibe owner across Malaysia and Singapore!!! We want to make a gahtering somewhere arround Kuala Lumpur by next 24 Sept.2005.Interested please register by email at mmx_service@yahoo.com stated that your contact info and place to suggest.
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

New member kafer2 is in Singapore, joined genvibe on 9/27/2005kafer2, welcome to genvibe
kelster

Post by kelster »

hi guys....guess wat, i registered myself here. Totally intent on buying this 2 year old Voltz (Silver) here in Singapore.Finally bargaining the difference of S$1k the previous evening, the damned salesman sold the car to someone else this morning.This sucks. I really dunno why, but i was really intent to get this baby.Truth be told, this is a cool little SUV. Wonder why dun they sell the 2006 ones on the market.Well, if anyone here is thinking of parting with the car, let me know. I know is worth a look.*BIG SIGH*Kellyp/s I HATE USED CAR SALESMEN
Kev

Re: Malaysian owner of toyota voltz(vibe) please respons (kelster)

Post by Kev »

Hello kelly, I happen to stumble upon a VOLTZ that a customer want to dispose off. Its a black 2003. Very gud cond. Going at RM120k.Price is still neg for genuine buyer. Call me at 012 6366296 if ur keen.
mfivvibe

Re: Malaysian owner of toyota voltz(vibe) please respons (kelster)

Post by mfivvibe »

Hi Kelly, r u still interested. I can try to get you connect with my ex dealer. I heard he has 1 or 2 2nd hand Voltz. Let me check it out and let you know soon. Please post your number.
BeerOnTheRocks

Re: Malaysian owner of toyota voltz(vibe) please respons (mfivvibe)

Post by BeerOnTheRocks »

Hey Kelly,This is the website I went to to check out all the Voltz available for sale. There were 5 units available in Oct. Keep going back and who knows, you may get lucky.http://www.sgcarmart.com/main/...R=AnyI did a lot of research before I bought it. I am most willing to share my buying experience with you. Thanks to mfivvibe, I got my dream car.
kitkat

Post by kitkat »

hi all, just got my voltz few days ago, im from Kuala Lumpur. my baby is in silver color. do keep in touch. tkkeat@gmail.com
mcgusto82

Re: (kitkat)

Post by mcgusto82 »

welcome to genvibe.p.s. i want those side mirrors!!!!can anybody get part numbers for them???
jerseymike68

Post by jerseymike68 »

I have the same magnaflow too and love it, you can usually get a used one on ebay or cragislist. I wanted a valid warranty so I got it here. Magnaflow 15823. Also some of the forum sponsors selling magnaflow exhaust usually have a sale going on. Either way its a great exhaust system, sounds great, and very easy to install.
DrunkenMonster

Post by DrunkenMonster »

I wonder if any of the guys can get there hands on another pair of sidemarker lights?
2005 Vibe Base with M&TKenwood KDC-MP342UAvital 4103 Alarm/Remote StartK&N Panel Air Filter, Removed Silencer, TB Coolant Bypass1998 Jeep Cherokee UKFlowmaster Super 44Cobra 25 LTD CB 2 JL Audio 10W0's / TMA 500
yeo

Post by yeo »

hi, i just got a 2002/2004 voltz.been wondering who the reliable dealers are for spare parts.tks.
yeo

Post by yeo »

mmm...i am a late " replier "just got a voltz 2002/2004 a couple of months ago.second owner after it was registered in malaysia.in great condition.would appreciate if anyone can provide dealers for this model spareparts in general ie headlamp etc etc.thank you very much
yeo

Re: Malaysian owner of toyota voltz(vibe) please respons (Mr. Poopypants)

Post by yeo »

hi guys,me new proud owner of a black voltz
mfivvibe

Re: Malaysian owner of toyota voltz(vibe) please respons (yeo)

Post by mfivvibe »

Hi Yeo,Faisal here, Welcome On Board. Nice to know you have a Voltz. This car has become classic & unique of its kind. Me own Silver Dual Tone Voltz in Singapore and my ride is already 7 years old now and still popular got attention from others of its fierce look.If you wanna to get accessories for Voltz, you may go to Ebay to get the sparts. However in SG, there are some useful parts like coilover, strut bar, underbrace, rear strut bar, full leather seat etc.. you can let me know if you interested. Btw I have few used accessories, like headlamp cover (Tinted) and Billet Grille that I bought from US for sale now. Its still on good condition but I remove it just wanna change the look again.You may contact me at 65 97942364 if you free on weekdays. If you use Iphone catch me via WhatApps application and we can chat from there. Keep in touch man... and enjoy yur ride.