Looking For Friends who toyota Voltz owner in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore

Other locations besides US & Canada
ibeng

Looking For Friends who toyota Voltz owner in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore

Post by ibeng »

Hi. I'm ibeng from indonesia, I just get first toyota voltz in di indonesia, now i'm looking for some friends to support how to care this vehicle, and where can i have some support parts for my baby. in my state no easy to find toyota voltz parts. I'll display in this forum later.Thank'sibengbandung - west java - indonesiaibeng2009@gmail.comibeng_fz@yahoo.com
beemerphile1

Post by beemerphile1 »

Welcome to the forum. Try to get some pictures posted, we like pictures.
NE Ohio - home to the most successful Pontiac drag racing team in history - Bill Knafel's "Tin Indian" and also home to Summit Auto Racing.
2009 Vibe base 1.8L auto towing 2009 Aliner Sport hardsided pop-up
ibeng

Post by ibeng »

ok soons I'll give my picture
epcIII

Re: Looking For Friends who toyota Voltz owner in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore (ibeng)

Post by epcIII »

Congrats on you purchase! I know there has been a few other Voltz owners on here from Indonesia/Malaysia but they might be inactive now.
ibeng

Post by ibeng »

thank's are you know they email address or my be user name in genvibe...?by the way , thank's a lot for your post.
beemerphile1

Post by beemerphile1 »

If you are active here on the forum people may have questions for you. I will start.My 2009 Vibe has a tow rating of 1,500 pounds listed in the manual. It does not differentiate between braked or unbraked. What does your owner's manual list for the tow rating on your Voltz?
NE Ohio - home to the most successful Pontiac drag racing team in history - Bill Knafel's "Tin Indian" and also home to Summit Auto Racing.
2009 Vibe base 1.8L auto towing 2009 Aliner Sport hardsided pop-up
ibeng

Re: (beemerphile1)

Post by ibeng »

This my baby...sorry i'm late to give my picture
ibeng

Re: (ibeng)

Post by ibeng »

Sorry , I do not quite understand well about manual list of my car, but the picture has been posted by me , may be you can give some information .....
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

There are a few Voltz owners here from in Singapore / Malaysiahttp://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=15823http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=20463Some of those people may be able to offer some Voltz helpalso http://forums.genvibe.com/zero...=9607
ibeng

Re: (joatmon)

Post by ibeng »

Thank's a lot mr joatman , this very helpfull.by the way, can I know where you live, and what kind vibe do you have, can i get picture of your vehicle.Regradsibeng
irfanmike

Re: Looking For Friends who toyota Voltz owner in Indonesia,

Post by irfanmike »

Hello ibeng, I'm from malang east java, toyota voltznya masih ada? Just wanna share a pict of my voltz, should be the only one in malang :)
Irfan%20Mikail3.jpg
Irfan%20Mikail3.jpg (27.69 KiB) Viewed 19255 times
Dimmas

Re: Looking For Friends who toyota Voltz owner in Indonesia,

Post by Dimmas »

Hello Ibeng and Irfanmike, I'm Dimmas from Jakarta, Indonesia.. Do you still have the Toyota Voltz? I'm a new comer just registered to this forums..