Colorado?

Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah
IDT_Designer

Colorado?

Post by IDT_Designer »

This is my first post, I just joined the board tonight and Im just curious if there are any Coloradians aboard? Ive been a vibe owner since Aug 2003. I am not the least bit tired of my car yet. Holla Back, -Late
Get Creative or Go Home!
sloth

Post by sloth »

I'm not from Colorado, but I love going over the mountain passes there. Just curious if you have a manual or a automatic. Since driving through Denver and the rest of the front range is the worst place I've ever driven.
maddmic

Re: (sloth)

Post by maddmic »

Colorado here. A bit south of your location.
Mr. Poopypants

Re: Colorado? (IDT_Designer)

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

WELCOME!! They spinnin, they spinnin!
A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.
pissedoffgokart

Post by pissedoffgokart »

I'm a little late on this one but I'm in Denver...
dev

Post by dev »

From Longmont here.
2004 Base Vibe-Satellite-two tone
VibeR8Lava2Tone

Re: Colorado? (dev)

Post by VibeR8Lava2Tone »

I used to live in Superior (near Broomfield) but I just moved to Las Vegas the last week of July. Miss Denver very much, had fun driving the vibe up in the mountains!!!
Got Vibe?
AKLGT

Re: Colorado? (VibeR8Lava2Tone)

Post by AKLGT »

first semester in college was at pikes peak comm in colo springs. but i've lived in aurora when i was in 2nd grade. father was in the air force, so we moved a lot. last base before he retired was petersen afb in the springs.
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
JustPassedU

Post by JustPassedU »

Arvada Colorado here. Woooo Wooo.
ragingfish

Re: (JustPassedU)

Post by ragingfish »

I remember passing by Arvada when I was out in Thornton/Boulder this summer...
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
JustPassedU

Post by JustPassedU »

Next time you do, let me know.
jonathonbarton

Post by jonathonbarton »

Northglenn here... (I-25 and 104th-ish)
NUBlackshirts

Post by NUBlackshirts »

Live in Aurora. Work on Buckley AFB.
'04 Frosty GT <---Click here!Tein S-Tech springs; Tokico HP struts;Progress rear sway bar; DC Sports strut tower bar;Scion TC wheels; K&N Typhoon intake;GG Racing ground wires; JAW voltage stabilizer;FilterMAG SS-250; Militec-1; Sirius Satellite Radio
pissedoffgokart

Re: Colorado? (NUBlackshirts)

Me too, where bouts? You might have seen me driving like an idiot!!!Vibe details?
NUBlackshirts

Re: Colorado? (pissedoffgokart)

Post by NUBlackshirts »

Just off Dartmouth between Buckley Rd and Chambers. My Vibe GT is monotone white (Frosty) with the 16" factory wheels. I just bought it a little over a week ago. Traded in my '97 Bonneville for it.
'04 Frosty GT <---Click here!Tein S-Tech springs; Tokico HP struts;Progress rear sway bar; DC Sports strut tower bar;Scion TC wheels; K&N Typhoon intake;GG Racing ground wires; JAW voltage stabilizer;FilterMAG SS-250; Militec-1; Sirius Satellite Radio
pissedoffgokart

I might have seen you! Mine/s Mono Shadow, it is a GT just debadged. From about April to Oct I gots the bling bling 18's on and the stock goodyear 16's for winter. Can't miss me, I am low to the ground (which is great for snow )
jonathonbarton

Post by jonathonbarton »

OK, who's for a Colorado Vibe Outing to the SCCA Races on Sunday, the 2nd of January, down at the World Arena in CoSprings?There's 3 of us here, and I just picked up another guy who lives on my end of town (Thornton)...that's at least 4 cars, and at least 5 people.The website is:http://www.rmsolo.orgI'll be racing that day in the G-Stock class, but it's not required. Jonathonjon@jonathonSTOCKAIRFILTERbarton.net(Remove stock air filter to reply.)
NUBlackshirts

Post by NUBlackshirts »

pissedoffgokart-I will keep a lookout for your Vibe. Haven't seen a lowered one other than in pics. BTW, there is a lady here where I work has a mono Abyss Vibe with the spoiler package. I'm thinking about getting the mid-wing on mine.Jonathon-I might be able to go to the Springs that day. The only thing that might stop me is if my wife has to go to the NCO Academy on the 3rd. We are still waiting to hear whether or not she has to go.
pissedoffgokart

Re: Colorado? (jonathonbarton)

Sounds very interesting as I have never really done anything like that before (of course on/off ramps and 14th/Abilene near the Aurora mall don't really count) but the wife is due do pop that week!! Maybe in the summer!!! Might hafta get the Mini running proper like for a go!! NUBlackshirts:I think I have seen that black one a few times coming in the Mississippi gate. I am usually parker in the ADF cage.
AzFusionGT

Post by AzFusionGT »

Those spinners ROCK!!!!!Had been thinking about moving to Colorado, but just refi'ed my house so here I stay for at least three more years.
2006 Saturn Vue Red Line -A Moose is on the Loose-1990 Toyota Camry LE-V6 - Katy the Camry -
kiribeth

Post by kiribeth »

Longmont. Woot. Dev I think our Vibes are twins (minus mine being an 03) but I haven't seen you around town. I'll be keeping an eye out for you now though
2003 Base Satellite Two-toneMoon and TunesTinted WindowsPinstripesCreative Zen Touch Mp3 Belkin TuneCast IIGrafxWerks decals: Gonzaga Blue and White
4azdmunky

Post by 4azdmunky »

I'm in Saudi-Aurora, in fact about as far east as you can get and still be called Denver/Aurora. Just on the east side of Buckley.
Imonaride82

Post by Imonaride82 »

CSU country here!
2003 Monotone Vibe GT in Shadow
Zorren

Post by Zorren »

I am in Parker Co. Just bought my new Vibe 6/28/06
Mrs. White: Yes, I did it. I killed Yvette. I hated her so... much... it... it... the... it... the... fee... flames... flames... on the side of my face... heaving... breathless... heaving breaths...
NUBlackshirts

Re: Colorado? (Zorren)

Post by NUBlackshirts »

We haunt Parker once in awhile. What color is your Vibe?
Zorren

Post by Zorren »

Neptune
Mrs. White: Yes, I did it. I killed Yvette. I hated her so... much... it... it... the... it... the... fee... flames... flames... on the side of my face... heaving... breathless... heaving breaths...
dev

Re: Colorado? (Zorren)

Post by dev »

Is Neptune close to Colorado?
2004 Base Vibe-Satellite-two tone
NUBlackshirts

Post by NUBlackshirts »

Yeah, I think it's around Boulder.