2003 Vibe GT 4 Sale - MINT CONDITION - 54 k Miles (San Diego, CA)

Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah
Diogenio

2003 Vibe GT 4 Sale - MINT CONDITION - 54 k Miles (San Diego, CA)

Post by Diogenio »

Fully loaded with many upgrades: Eibach springs, Progress rear sway bar, ACT performance street clutch, 2004 side cladding upgrade. I reluctantly have to sell to get a car with automatic tranny for my step-daughter, whom just started driving.Go to the (San Diego) Craigslist.org to find my ad titled 2003 Vibe GT. Asking $7,800 and worth every penny. Thanks,Dennis
jake75

Re: 2003 Vibe GT 4 Sale - MINT CONDITION - 54 k Miles (Diogenio)

Post by jake75 »

I thought your ad copy was so good I had to post it - you could probably sell freezers to Eskimos. Good luck on your selling effort. It certainly is a decent value at $7,800.Want a car that: 1) Drives like a sports car, 2) Has tons of passenger + cargo space, and 3) Gets over 30 MPG? Impossible...? NO - the Pontiac Vibe GT is such a car! Please Note: The Vibe series was a joint venture between Toyota and GM. It uses the Matrix XRS chassis, engine, transmission and brakes. The only thing GM about it is the body and interior, which I personally love.I wanted a car that I could take to the beach, go camping, haul stuff from Home Depot, cart groceries and passengers - but I didn't want it to be boring. This car was just perfect, it did all that AND provides great gas mileage when driven conservatively.The standard level Vibe has a 130 HP engine; but the Vibe GT version produces 182 HP via a 6-speed stick shift, and stops on a dime with 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes! It still gets great gas mileage because they tuned the 4-cyl. engine to have "two personalities." Drive it conservatively, and it is well-mannered and fuel efficient. However, push the RPMs over 6,200 where the sport cam kicks in - and WATCH OUT - it screams all the way to an increadible redline of 8,200 RPM! And it handles like a sports car too, carving through corners like it's stuck to the road. Yes...it's a real blast to drive!This car has been performance upgraded with the following items: Eibach sport suspension springs, Progress Technologies sport rear sway bar, Advanced Clutch Technologies (ACT) heavy-duty street clutch and pressure plate. I also added a detachable-face JVC CD player that spins MP3 and WMA discs. The body side cladding (running boards) were upgraded to the 2004 style, which looks much nicer.The car is fully loaded, with: sport bucket seats, leather sport steering wheel and shifter, 6-speed manual transmission, power locks and anti-theft package, keyless entry, "Moon and Tunes" package (multi-way moonroof and 200 Watt, 6-speaker sound), 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes, dual front airbags, driver seat height adjustment, cruise control, dual power mirrors, adjustable roof rack w/cross members, child safety locks, 110-V AC outlet, 60/40 fold down rear seats, rear cargo mat and bumper protector.This car looks and drives EXACTLY like the day it came off the showroom...and I'm not kidding! Never an accident, and never raced or abused. It is owned by an adult car enthusiast whom respects fine vehicles.You will never find another Vibe in this mint condition, with these performance upgrades and such low mileage. You simply need to see this car!PLEASE: Serious buyers ONLY. No "lookers," joy-riders, dealers or low-ballers. Respond by sending email to above address and please INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER so I can call you. Thanks for looking!
2009 Vibe 1.8L Carbon Gray AT Power Pkg 1/12/092003 Vibe 1.8L Neptune AT Mono Power Pkg 1/27/03 [sold 2/2/09]2007 T&C SWB 7/31/07 "Broke people stay broke by living like they're rich. Rich people stay rich by living like they're broke."
bodhi_tree777

Re: 2003 Vibe GT 4 Sale - MINT CONDITION - 54 k Miles (Diogenio)

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

could you post some pics? I'm curious how the side cladding swap mentioned in the ad looks.
james / bodhi tree studio / tattoos & illustration / http://www.bodhitreestudio.comebay store : vintage clothing & toys---03 Satellite Vibe GT // 04 Neptune base // 1986 VW Golf // 1990 VW Golf GL---
epcIII

Re: 2003 Vibe GT 4 Sale - MINT CONDITION - 54 k Miles (bodhi_tree777)

Post by epcIII »

Quote, originally posted by bodhi_tree777 »could you post some pics? I'm curious how the side cladding swap mentioned in the ad looks. From the ad:
B14CK_H4WK

Post by B14CK_H4WK »

tranny swap of any interest?