Who wants to see a socal meet as much as I?

Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah
victorhasheart

Who wants to see a socal meet as much as I?

Post by victorhasheart »

Lets do this SOCAL!
03' VibeGT. Rear Tinted Windows, Low-Pro Amplified Subwoofer (passenger seat), Drop in K&N Filter, Yellow Fog Light Bulbs, +MORE COMING SOON
star_deceiver

Re: Who wants to see a socal meet as much as I? (victorhasheart)

Post by star_deceiver »

Yes!!!! Give enough notice and I'll try to swing down!!! Any excuse for a road-trip to Cali!!!!
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)
victorhasheart

Post by victorhasheart »

I wanna see how many people around here would be willing to have a meet first. I really want to do this!
03' VibeGT. Rear Tinted Windows, Low-Pro Amplified Subwoofer (passenger seat), Drop in K&N Filter, Yellow Fog Light Bulbs, +MORE COMING SOON
B14CK_H4WK

Post by B14CK_H4WK »

im down ive been meeting with the newcelica guys and MO guys here in socal
victorhasheart

Re: (B14CK_H4WK)

Post by victorhasheart »

Where in socal are you located?
B14CK_H4WK

Post by B14CK_H4WK »

just moved to long beach, hbu?theres a corolla meet this sat if u wanted to go, some MO guys are going alsohttp://www.9thgencorolla.com/f...ge=55
victorhasheart

Re: (B14CK_H4WK)

Post by victorhasheart »

In West Covina, just outside of LA.Ah man, I actually can't make it saturday. We should meet up sometime, it'd be nice to see a fixed up Vibe for once. Haha.
GAPnedo

Post by GAPnedo »

Shoot me a message when a meet gets organized...Im down to roll. A recommendation, a summertime, park event, in a L.A. could work...maybe get going a Softball game, a BBQ cookout, or something of that picnic nature.
2003 Pontiac Vibe GT: Shadow color; Dark tinted windows; 17" Racing Hart rims; Weapon-R/Secret Weapon; Magna Flow catback...more too come
ROLLA_S-08

Post by ROLLA_S-08 »

We have regular ie meets every month on 9thgencorolla.com n you guys are more then welcome to come by.. This weekend we met at in-n-out then went to K1 indoor kart racing in ontario fun night u guys should swing by.. it was good to meet ya B14ck_H4wk nice vibe..
Rolla Rockin RPF1's!
victorhasheart

Re: (ROLLA_S-08)

Post by victorhasheart »

Quote, originally posted by GAPnedo »Shoot me a message when a meet gets organized...Im down to roll. A recommendation, a summertime, park event, in a L.A. could work...maybe get going a Softball game, a BBQ cookout, or something of that picnic nature.Absolutely. There doesn't seem to be many Vibes here out in SO CAL, so it might be a mix where we roll up to a corolla or matrix meet . I know of a lot of places in LA county where we can do this. I live in a suburb outside of LA about 20 minutes, and theres a lot of places I know we can go too.Quote, originally posted by ROLLA_S-08 »We have regular ie meets every month on 9thgencorolla.com n you guys are more then welcome to come by.. This weekend we met at in-n-out then went to K1 indoor kart racing in ontario fun night u guys should swing by.. it was good to meet ya B14ck_H4wk nice vibe.. I had the pleasure of getting in touch with B14ck_H4wk personally, so we might be heading out to a meet soon. Problem is, is that his car is much nicer then mine. I just have the GT Hope too meet some 2zz/1zz buddies soon:)
ROLLA_S-08

Post by ROLLA_S-08 »

Its cool.. Just to get out and meet new 1zz/2zz enthusiast=)
Rolla Rockin RPF1's!
B14CK_H4WK

Re: (GAPnedo)

Post by B14CK_H4WK »

Quote, originally posted by GAPnedo »Shoot me a message when a meet gets organized...Im down to roll. A recommendation, a summertime, park event, in a L.A. could work...maybe get going a Softball game, a BBQ cookout, or something of that picnic nature.if u want you should def meet up with some corolla ppl or matrix meets, i think we should all collaborate and just have vvti meets. MO and 9thgen dont mind when we show up and there very chill. i will post when i can make another meet, right now i need to focus on replacing my wheel hubs, because the vibe is stationary right now, (and my any car)it was great meeting the corolla and matrix ppl here in socal.
B14CK_H4WK

Post by B14CK_H4WK »

i recommend u guys go to the next matrix meet, i wont make it though cause i leave for ohio on the 15th for Christmas, then ill be down for sum more meetsDate: Sunday Dec 19thTime: 12 pmLocation: Cicis Pizza, 4200 Chino Hills Pkwy # 890 Chino Hills‎ CA.