Mrizzle in SD in 2 weeks

Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah
Mrizzle05

Mrizzle in SD in 2 weeks

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Prolly goin to SD in two weeks. just so anyone who wants to meet up... it will be a short trip, but i need to get away. : )Gonna go to D&B on the saturday im there... : ) : )
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

I know its a far drive away but come to Duluth, MN and ill take you out for dinner/drinks
damronjr

Re: Mrizzle in SD in 2 weeks (Mrizzle05)

Post by damronjr »

Going to race at Qualcomm on Fri, don't know if you will be here by then, but I will be racing the car and my wife's cousin is driving my truck, so you can see both at the same time! I'll def. try to be at D&B Sat regardless!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
Mrizzle05

Re: Mrizzle in SD in 2 weeks (damronjr)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Me and my buddy gonna be out there again.. ill be there hopefully friday night for teh races.so ill call you next week to let you know
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
damronjr

Re: Mrizzle in SD in 2 weeks (Mrizzle05)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by Mrizzle05 »Me and my buddy gonna be out there again.. ill be there hopefully friday night for teh races.so ill call you next week to let you knowYESSSS!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
lil red wagon

Post by lil red wagon »

hmm... could we set up an early dago meet???
damronjr

Re: (lil red wagon)

Post by damronjr »

Fri night at the races or whenever Mike plans to be at D&B!
lil red wagon

Post by lil red wagon »

well, workin in LA for about a month, so those fridays are out, but supposed to be driving home saturdays, so thats a possibility
nuvibe

Post by nuvibe »

Well I gues I'm not invited, That's ok, I'm used to it being by myself and all, you guy's have fun ok.....nuvibe
Mrizzle05

Re: (nuvibe)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

no one likes you... you get jerks to cut in front of you and mess up our vibe train! Your more then welcome to come hang out... i always just figure you and Jason talked and would be there.
damronjr

Re: (Mrizzle05)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by Mrizzle05 »no one likes you... you get jerks to cut in front of you and mess up our vibe train! Your more then welcome to come hang out... i always just figure you and Jason talked and would be there.Haven't heard from that loser in a few days, noticed he wasn't responding on the sites, figured he was in some kind of funk and din't want to talk to anybody! See you out there, Richard! I plan to get out there about 6 and beat the rush to the tech lanes!
nuvibe

Post by nuvibe »

OH I SEE HOW IT IS!! Both you guy's are ganging up on the me now, OK thats kool pick on the beaner now, I'll deal with you guy's later and let's see who's the jerk and the loser is here..lol. I'll see if I can make it out there, going out with the wife and see what time I get home and drop her off and head out there.....nuvibe
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Well, it ended up being me and my cousin with both my car and my truck there, but NO ONE ELSE SHOWED! Didn't race as the helmet I have wasn't up to par with what they require, which really sucked, as it was very slow there and would have been great to get in a lot of passes. Couldn't call Mike as when I switched phones apparently his number didn't go to the new phone, but I was out there until almost 10:30 from about 6:30, so whatever. Hopefully he calls me today since he is supposed to be out here. Did get a call from Richard, looks like his wife must have had him in check, so he never showed!
nuvibe

Post by nuvibe »

In check, Try better then that buddy. How many time's did your wife call you when your were at the race's? At least I got (NUM, NUM) how about you? LOL....nuvibe
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by nuvibe »In check, Try better then that buddy. How many time's did your wife call you when your were at the race's? At least I got (NUM, NUM) how about you? LOL....nuvibeHa, got me there, bud! Sad thing is I DON'T WANT IT! lol
Mrizzle05

Re: (damronjr)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

HEY THIS IS MY THREAD!!! lol... well ill be out there on friday so we all need to hang out. and do something.D&B is adefinate saturday though prolly round 8:00- whenever.i need to find me a play date out there too... im lonely haha
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by Mrizzle05 »i need to find me a play date out there too... im lonely hahaSorry, Mike, I don't swing both ways, but hit up Richard, he might be down! lol
kevera

Post by kevera »

Quote, originally posted by damronjr »Sorry, Mike, I don't swing both ways, but hit up Richard, he might be down! lolIn the Navy(The Village People).
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
engineertwin2

Post by engineertwin2 »

Quote, originally posted by Mrizzle05 »D&B is adefinate saturday though prolly round 8:00- whenever.Only slightly off-topic, I'm excited that Tempe is getting a Dave and Buster's - should be open in the next couple of months...it's gonna be sweet!
2004 Vibe GT Lava Monotone, Moon & Tunes PackageMods:Homelink17" TenzoR Mach 10s, Black w/ Red grooveTintFormer Cars: '87 Subaru DL, '99 Chevy Malibu (hated it)'99 VW Passat (like it), '99 Volvo S80 T6 (wet dreams are made of it)
nuvibe

Post by nuvibe »

Jason, did you do a radio request? That is your song, rite? Did you not say you where in the navy at one time. Oh and by the way I like the female's NOT the kind you theft behind when you where in the military!!.LOL.....nuvibe
nuvibe

Post by nuvibe »

Did you not read some of the stuff he wrote before you make these comments? He said HE WAS BRING A GUY FRIEND so dont get heart broken and jealous because your not the one he's going to be with at D&B.LOL.....nuvibe
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

DUN DUN DUNnNNnnnn ill be out there tomorrow.LOL... remember dave and busters on sat.Etwin... D&B is awesome... a expensive lil trip though.. haha.
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

wow this whole time I thought you guys were talking about South Dakota and so I was like..Oh maybe id drive out..... yeah......
Mrizzle05

Re: (northvibe)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

LOL... maybe ill plan a trip out there where you at someday next year. i wanna go on another trip other then hot florida. : P
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by Mrizzle05 »DUN DUN DUNnNNnnnn ill be out there tomorrow.LOL... remember dave and busters on sat.Etwin... D&B is awesome... a expensive lil trip though.. haha.Give me a call and let me know when you want to hang out. As it stands no OT for me Sat, so I'll be free all weekend, just have to make plans around he wife!