Ceres CA bank robbing viber

Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah
joatmon

Ceres CA bank robbing viber

Post by joatmon »

Tough to decide where to put this one, and what part of it is best/worst ...http://www.mantecabulletin.com...1.txtQuote »Bank robbery suspect caught; other escapesTwo armed gunmen stormed the Citibank branch at Geer and Baylor Friday evening and were captured a short while by police after a high-speed pursuit and crash in Ceres.Turlock police dispatchers were called with reports of two armed men fleeing the branch, located at the northeast corner of Baylor and Geer at approximately 4:50 p.m. Callers reported that one man was carrying a shotgun and the other a handgun. Witnesses said the men jumped into a white mini-van and sped off.The men walked into the bank wearing masks and demanded cash. Apparently nobody was physically harmed in the robbery. After the money was handed over the men fled out the door.Apparently the suspects left in a white passenger car, initially reported as a Honda (it was a Acura Integra) and ditched it and climbed into a white Pontiac Vibe with Arizona license plates. They were seen changing cars by a person who followed the men.Within minutes Turlock officers Steve Webb and Queray McMinelk spotted the Pontiac at Hawkeye and Golden State and chased it. Speckman said the officers planned to conduct a felony stop on the onramp of northbound Hwy. 99 at Fulkerth.“As soon as the red lights went on the pursuit started,” said Turlock Police Sgt. Matthew J. Speckman. “In no time we had a high-speed chase that reached speeds of up to 115 mph.”The suspects' vehicle was driven erratically in a frantic dash to evade officers, said Speckman. The suspect drove toward Ceres and pulled off on the Mitchell Road offramp, then made a left turn onto Service Road and then the frontage road.Turlock officers turned the chase over to Ceres police when it left the freeway, said Speckman. Speckman said the driver of the getaway van deliberately rammed into a Ceres patrol unit.The pursuit ended when the suspects attempted to turn right onto Whitmore Place near Kentucky Fried Chicken at the Whitmore offramp. The vehicle crashed head-on into a vehicle carrying a woman and her child. The woman and child were taken by ambulance to a local hospital.The suspects scattered from the car, one running straight into a residential neighborhood behind the fast-food restaurant. The other suspect, Ronald Gregory August Jr., 31, of Stockton, jumped over a chain link fence that surrounds a drainage basin. He was arrested. A Ceres officer injured his hand as he scaled over the fence.“We found on him some cash in a nylon stocking,” said Speckman.The second suspect managed to escape from the perimeter established by Ceres Police. The search involved police canines and the Sheriff's helicopter.He was described as a black man in his 20s, weighing 120 pounds and standing about 6-foot-1. He was wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans, white tennis shoes and a dark baseball cap."last friday means it happened 3/16/07"speeds up to 115 mph" go vibe! "the driver of the getaway van " how about some respect please "weighing 120 pounds and standing about 6-foot-1" what a bean pole Caption:"CHASE ENDS IN CRASH - Turlock policemen Steve Webb and Queray McMinelk stand near the white Poniac mini-van they chased from Turlock to Ceres, where it crashed with another mini-van Friday evening. The van was used to get away from a bank robbery. The crashed occurred near the northbound Hwy. 99 offramp at Whitmore Avenue. (JEFF BENZIGER / Courier photo)""Poniac mini-van"

Attached files
Vibr8tr

Re: Ceres CA bank robbing viber (joatmon)

Post by Vibr8tr »

My accident was only at about 25 MPH and there was ALOT of damage (check my garage for it), they look like they could drive that one away, but I am impressed that it was at speeds of 115. I always wanted to see a episode of cops or "hot pursuit" with a Vibe in it... guess I better keep watching.
MSN: jjbova@hotmail.com - Yahoo: jjbova - Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jjbovaSee My Vibe at Cardomain.com
Mrizzle05

Re: Ceres CA bank robbing viber (Vibr8tr)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

it wasnt me i swear! haha.Thats not cool... were a hatchback! Well at least they caught the crook
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
rebbierae

Re: Ceres CA bank robbing viber (Mrizzle05)

Post by rebbierae »

I hope the driver of the other (for REAL) mini-van and her child are ok.