New Year Meet's

Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah
nuvibe

New Year Meet's

Post by nuvibe »

Anything going on in Dago for 2007? What sounds kool would be a bombfire for the cool night's. It's just a thought.... nuvibe
Mrizzle05

Re: New Year Meet's (nuvibe)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

yuppers!!! theres a meet on the 20that In&Out in LA area... check out 9thgen or MO for more info.
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
nuvibe

Post by nuvibe »

Mike ====DAAAGO,DAAAGO=== Wont be able to make that meet, but thank's for the info. Got to get Dago to be more active.... nuvibe
Mrizzle05

Re: (nuvibe)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

well start something in the socal threads on 9thgen, MO.they are more active then our socal thread... just post the info here too.
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
nuvibe

Post by nuvibe »

I need to come up with something to make it work. I got to get the gear's going and if anybody has any good idea's dont be shy and post it up... nuvibe
nuvibe

Post by nuvibe »

Would anybody be intrested in a reliability run? I'm thinking of possible start at Temecula go through the back road's of Warner Spring's and out up to Julian and to Saint Isabel and then to a spot where we could do a BBQ. We just did this run with about 100 Hot Rod's and it was a blast and I believe everyone will enjoy the run. If anybody is intrested please let me know so I can get started and make a route map and find a finnal spot for the BBQ and parking for those that would like to attend. If you want more detail's PM me or call me at 619 508-0862..... nuvibe
lil red wagon

Post by lil red wagon »

what time frame are you lookin at for this?
nuvibe

Post by nuvibe »

No time frame rite at this time untill I see the intrest. So Im playing it by ear to see when will it be a good time for everyone and not interfear with schedual's. The more people the better. You know..... nuvibe
nuvibe

Post by nuvibe »

Well I had posted An idea for the Dago scene but no bites except for couple of member's and not to many people intrested so I gues the ideas out.... nuvibe