It's been quiet in So Cal.

Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah
nuvibe

It's been quiet in So Cal.

Post by nuvibe »

Checking if there's anything going on in the So Cal Dago area?
damronjr

Re: It's been quiet in So Cal. (nuvibe)

Post by damronjr »

Cuz I left!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
Mrizzle05

Re: It's been quiet in So Cal. (damronjr)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

haha!!! NOT!Cuz i dont live in SD!Theres talk about a few meets in the LA area... Dave & busters, adn a bowling meet in Norwalk.Then i got my car show this weekend
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
nuvibe

Post by nuvibe »

Ok damronjr you can come back now so we can have some meet's again here in Dago. Mike I think you need to move to Dago so we can have some meet's and you can have your car show here to.....nuvibe
damronjr

Re: (nuvibe)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by nuvibe »Ok damronjr you can come back now so we can have some meet's again here in Dago. Mike I think you need to move to Dago so we can have some meet's and you can have your car show here to.....nuvibeNo thanks! I'm trying to get the h3!! out of there! How about you all move over here to Dallas!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
MrizzlesGirl

Re: (damronjr)

Post by MrizzlesGirl »

Quote, originally posted by damronjr »No thanks! I'm trying to get the h3!! out of there! How about you all move over here to Dallas! Me and mikey are stayin out here! We would only go to FL or somewhere else back east! Besides the stupid cop gave me a ticket in dallas!!! I mean really how do you "Visually clock" someone from the other side of the road?!?! haha
06' Abyss vibeauto, tunes package, power, stock 16'sPink pontiac inlay (rear) w/ pontiac symbol overlay/ stubby antenna/ cargo nets*All the mods go to Mrizzles car...
Dans_03Vibe

Post by Dans_03Vibe »

have i messed anything good?
Current Mods:AEM CAI,Hotchkis Lowering Springs,RK Sport CF Roof Caps(STILL NOT ON CAR),SR Racing SR7 17'Wheels,S2000 Antenna,Goerlich XLERATOR Exhaust,Audiobahn amp(non working) 2 10"subs(siting in garage)Wish List:Ground Effects BodyKit,DC Headers,New Exhaust System,New Amp,Tein Lowering Springs,Fix The Dents,New Paint
Mrizzle05

Re: (Dans_03Vibe)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

car show this sunday in westlake
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
nuvibe

Post by nuvibe »

Saving some $, going to bakersfield this Oct. 6,7,8, at Famoso Race Way for Old skool drag racing. I'v had my hotel room since January... nuvibe
nuvibe

Post by nuvibe »

Well I gues I'll be going to Extreme Auto Fest this week end. The boss kid ask if I wanted to go to it and I said HELL YA I'LL GO so he gave me two ticket's. Who's going so I can meet some you people. Well I'll meet up with you guy's or gal's on sunday.... nuvibe