San Diego meet Aug. 12th

Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah
Mrizzle05

San Diego meet Aug. 12th

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Wanted see who else is gonna go to the Diego meet aug. 12th.9thGEN rollas, matrixowners, and vibes... all will be there. Heres a link to the MO thread. ill post more info. as it comes... hope more vibes can make this one... since half the normal crew that shows are in diego. *Phsychobroker & ballrub... can you make this one? We'd all like to meet or see you agian.http://matrixowners.com/forums....html
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
damronjr

Re: San Diego meet Aug. 12th (Mrizzle05)

Post by damronjr »

So far it should be me, you, and nuvibe at the least. Not sure if lil-red-wagon is coming. BTW, if you see this, check your IM's as I was trying to get those tickets from you!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
Mrizzle05

Re: San Diego meet Aug. 12th (damronjr)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

yeah i figured... and i heard you came out to my side of town after the BBQ. you shoudve called me. i was just at home playing NFSMW!
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
damronjr

Re: San Diego meet Aug. 12th (Mrizzle05)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by Mrizzle05 »yeah i figured... and i heard you came out to my side of town after the BBQ. you shoudve called me. i was just at home playing NFSMW!I don't know where I was! Went to see my wife's cousin. We took the 605N to the 5N, then the 134W towards Ventura. Got off on some weird street, forgot the name.
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
Mrizzle05

Re: San Diego meet Aug. 12th (damronjr)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

you were close by.... not like down the street but close by.maybe next time.And ill for sure have your springs and the cap for nuvibe.
nuvibe

Post by nuvibe »

Do you want me to remined you or do have it under control...lol nuvibe
Mrizzle05

Re: (nuvibe)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Ballrub?Psychobroker?you guys gonna be able to come out? P L E A S E!
lil red wagon

Post by lil red wagon »

well, unfortunately... I am goin to fresno next week... woo hoo... don't know if i will be back over the weekend or not, but if i am, i will be there
Mrizzle05

Re: (lil red wagon)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

bump for the BBQ this weekend
micheles_bad_vibe

Re: (Mrizzle05)

Post by micheles_bad_vibe »

x
Last edited by micheles_bad_vibe on Wed May 09, 2012 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
damronjr

Re: (micheles_bad_vibe)

Post by damronjr »

For ease of MO being stupid, it's this coming Sunday (Aug 12) at Tidelands Park on Coronado at 11am. I have attached a pic that shows the location.Directions, 5N/S, Coronado bridge (75), get on right lane on bridge, make right on Glorietta, make first right on Mullinix, follow to end of road where there is a big parking lot. Good Luck finding parking, might have to go back out and look for parking along the street if the parking lot is full!

Attached files
micheles_bad_vibe

Re: (damronjr)

x
Last edited by micheles_bad_vibe on Wed May 09, 2012 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

so you going michele??? we need the support of our fellow vibers!
micheles_bad_vibe

x
Last edited by micheles_bad_vibe on Wed May 09, 2012 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by micheles_bad_vibe »maybe possibly... even though my vibe sucks and needs a washing More Vibes = More Vibes!
micheles_bad_vibe

x
nuvibe

Post by nuvibe »

Ok I got BAD news. My work scheduled me to work on the day of the Dago meet. I'm going to try to make it maybe after work, that's if anybody still there. grrrr...... nuvibe
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

oh yeah sure!!! i forget the cap at the last meet and you flake out on this meet!!! Well i guess well give you a call and you can meet us somewhere and get you the cap.you should come out to the track friday night
nuvibe

Post by nuvibe »

How late will you guy's and gal's be there till? the day of the meet..... nuvibe
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Dunno... maybe like 3-ish??
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by Mrizzle05 »Dunno... maybe like 3-ish??I could hang longer since I just live across the bridge, depends on how boring it gets!
nuvibe

Post by nuvibe »

I dont get out of work until 2:00pm. I'll cruise by and see if anybody still there..... nuvibe
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by nuvibe »I dont get out of work until 2:00pm. I'll cruise by and see if anybody still there..... nuvibeWe should still be there then.
nuvibe

Post by nuvibe »

OK people news flash I GOT saturday off .so that means I can go to the meet.. shweeeet..... nuvibe
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

C U there! lol How about Fri night, gonna come to the track? Not even sure at this point if we're going to be racing or not. Waiting for Mike to get back to me and let me know if they are going to be able to make it or not.
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

still not sure... she might have to work friday now!so ill figure out all that hopefully
lil red wagon

Post by lil red wagon »

Ok, looks like i will be in town this weekend, so goin to be there. And hey, might even wash it before i go down so i won't be the dirtiest car there this time.. lol
Mrizzle05

Re: (lil red wagon)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

LOL!!! well thats cool, glad you can come.. looks like so far itsMrizzledamronjrnoob... i mean nuvibe lil red wagonstill no word on ballrub, psychobroker, or mrcn rce
nuvibe

Post by nuvibe »

Cant remember to bring a cap and now he cant remember my name. Guy's let me know if friday still going to happen,I'll be there.... nuvibe not ( noob) lol
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

well me and jason were talking and it looks like its not gonna happen... were both bummed but we both have our reasons now.maybe another time we can work it out.but ill bring the cap and springs this weekend for sure.*well NOOB if you make it to a second meet then you wont be a noob anymore... see you guys this weekend
nuvibe

Post by nuvibe »

I'll see all you guy's and gal's there ... nuvibe
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

so guess what? i got MRCN RCE to go... hes gonna meet up wit me earlier cuz im leaving for SD earlier... so well see you guys there.
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Nothing from Christian or Ballrub?
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

actually christain is finishing the ties for the wedding and in the works of a PIMP home. he showed me... but no ballrub yet.so yet again... they prolly wont make it.
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by Mrizzle05 »actually christain is finishing the ties for the wedding and in the works of a PIMP home. he showed me... but no ballrub yet.so yet again... they prolly wont make it. I swear, I'm gonna have to drive all the way to Chrisitians house just to meet him!
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

yeah same here... hes a really busy guy though so its hard.but hopefully hell have time if he lands this house
Dans_03Vibe

Post by Dans_03Vibe »

wasent someone geting married in Riverside (Mission Inn)??
Current Mods:AEM CAI,Hotchkis Lowering Springs,RK Sport CF Roof Caps(STILL NOT ON CAR),SR Racing SR7 17'Wheels,S2000 Antenna,Goerlich XLERATOR Exhaust,Audiobahn amp(non working) 2 10"subs(siting in garage)Wish List:Ground Effects BodyKit,DC Headers,New Exhaust System,New Amp,Tein Lowering Springs,Fix The Dents,New Paint
Dans_03Vibe

Post by Dans_03Vibe »

wheres the location?
Current Mods:AEM CAI,Hotchkis Lowering Springs,RK Sport CF Roof Caps(STILL NOT ON CAR),SR Racing SR7 17'Wheels,S2000 Antenna,Goerlich XLERATOR Exhaust,Audiobahn amp(non working) 2 10"subs(siting in garage)Wish List:Ground Effects BodyKit,DC Headers,New Exhaust System,New Amp,Tein Lowering Springs,Fix The Dents,New Paint
Mrizzle05

Re: (Dans_03Vibe)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

not sure... oh yeah, you coming FLAKE!!!
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Bigest SoCal Vibe turnnout ever with 5 Vibes! Pics to come!
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

yes unbeleivable turnout... great cars and people.ill post my pics when i get home tonight.i missed the photoshoot, but i have a couple a pics.Jason it was nice to meet you and see you the times i did... so if i dont see you good luck with everything. but before you leave i hope you get the bumper on and sell me your old one!!!
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

nice... thanks for the Mcdonalds shot!!! I wish i could have stayed for the photoshoot!
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by Mrizzle05 »I wish i could have stayed for the photoshoot! I almost left before it too. My wife was bugging, my kid was getting fussy and tired, and I was about to bail. Then they decided to finally get it in gear and go over there. It was just down the street.
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Here's the thread from NGC.http://www.9thgencorolla.com/f...42575
nuvibe

Post by nuvibe »

Jason it was cool and a plesure to have met you and hope for the best for you and your family. If I ever get to TX I'll give you a call.... nuvibe
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Thanks guys! Just hoping no more problems with the Vibe (like the funky-@$$ noise it was making at the meet!) and some luck finding a decent job! Wife just finished her Master's stuff this weekend with the exception of finishing her Theisis, so she should be OK! It was great meeting everyone here and I'm not counting my chickens as far as being gone for good, so you might see me around again if things don't work out! If nothing else, I'm sure we'll be back visiting since her whole family forest lives here, LA, and TJ!
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Looked like a great turnout! Nice cars there. Who's is the frosty two-tone with the bronze wheels? That looks hot! EDIT: Oh, I see it was nuvibe - very nice!
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
damronjr

Re: (BlueCrush)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »Looked like a great turnout! Nice cars there. Who's is the frosty two-tone with the bronze wheels? That looks hot! EDIT: Oh, I see it was nuvibe - very nice!He wants to paint the 2-tone. I keep telling him NO!!!! I don't think he's going to listen though. Wants to put a GM sports package on it, so he'll prob paint it.We're still waiting for Mike's Pics! Oh, and Mike, I got to get some work done on the Vibe today!
nuvibe

Re: (BlueCrush)

Post by nuvibe »

Thank's BC for the complement. Yes I'm thinking of painting the lower half like damronjr said but I want the sport pkg kit and I think it would look better if it's all pianted, lets see what happens.... nuvibe