DCH Motorsports Grand Opening. July 22 Temecula, Ca

Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah
DCH

DCH Motorsports Grand Opening. July 22 Temecula, Ca

Post by DCH »

Mrizzle05

Re: DCH Motorsports Grand Opening. CarShow? July 22 Temecula, Ca (DCH)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

well thats a wee bit far for me since im goin to AZ the weekend before and then a BBQ meet on the 30th.If we send pics what would you do with them... display, website, contest? just wondering. if so i can send some to ya.*do you have a website for the shop. and vibe?
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
DCH

Post by DCH »

DCH

Post by DCH »

pics that are sent in are just for us to know u dont have a beater that you want shown
ballrub

Post by ballrub »

So...if one wants to come to your event and show their car, do you have to sign-up for the sites "newsletter"? I get enough junk e-mails now, and don't need any more, but am free that weekend and would be interested in bringing my Vibe. Are Vibes welcome?Let me know! Thanks.
2003 Vibe GT Shadow............"The SHADOW Knows!"Dec. 2004 Vibe of the Month html/vo...shtml
Mrizzle05

Re: DCH Motorsports Grand Opening. CarShow? July 22 Temecula, Ca (ballrub)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Awww see you go to the ones that not many other are goin too!!! i see how you are... well i dont know whats up that weekend but if you want company on the way up there... and i can go we can meet up and ride there. Not sure if id enter it or not... but well see.*ditto on the newsletter sign up Q.
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
Dans_03Vibe

Post by Dans_03Vibe »

ill go just to watch do i need an invation to watch?
Current Mods:AEM CAI,Hotchkis Lowering Springs,RK Sport CF Roof Caps(STILL NOT ON CAR),SR Racing SR7 17'Wheels,S2000 Antenna,Goerlich XLERATOR Exhaust,Audiobahn amp(non working) 2 10"subs(siting in garage)Wish List:Ground Effects BodyKit,DC Headers,New Exhaust System,New Amp,Tein Lowering Springs,Fix The Dents,New Paint
ballrub

Re: DCH Motorsports Grand Opening. CarShow? July 22 Temecula, Ca (Mrizzle05)

Post by ballrub »

Quote, originally posted by Mrizzle05 »Awww see you go to the ones that not many other are goin too!!! i see how you are... well i dont know whats up that weekend but if you want company on the way up there... and i can go we can meet up and ride there. Not sure if id enter it or not... but well see.*ditto on the newsletter sign up Q.Well...I would've gone to the MO meet in Lakewood if it was still going to be this weekend, but our trip out to our friends house on the river in Laughlin was planned months ago!As for this company's open house is concerned, I'll wait for DCH's response to see how welcome our little Vibes are before comitting to going or not!DCH...will there be food and refreshments (more than chips and sodas)? Are our Vibes welcome to participate in your car show? Let us know!
2003 Vibe GT Shadow............"The SHADOW Knows!"Dec. 2004 Vibe of the Month html/vo...shtml
DCH

Post by DCH »

All cars our welcome, just to clarify its not a show but more of a meet/grand opening event...we had some problems with vendors not committing and a small budget but everyone is welcome to come check out our new facility and we will still have spots for cars to show in front of our store! Mostly first come first serve...
DCH

Post by DCH »

there will be a drinks, sno cone, hot dogs, nachos vendor but we've prepaid so once the set amount is gone......
Dans_03Vibe

Re: (DCH)

Post by Dans_03Vibe »

k im in
Current Mods:AEM CAI,Hotchkis Lowering Springs,RK Sport CF Roof Caps(STILL NOT ON CAR),SR Racing SR7 17'Wheels,S2000 Antenna,Goerlich XLERATOR Exhaust,Audiobahn amp(non working) 2 10"subs(siting in garage)Wish List:Ground Effects BodyKit,DC Headers,New Exhaust System,New Amp,Tein Lowering Springs,Fix The Dents,New Paint
damronjr

Re: (Dans_03Vibe)

Post by damronjr »

Whoever goes take pics! I'll be somewhere between Dallas and El Paso!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
Mrizzle05

Re: (damronjr)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

ill be here... cant go to this one. but getting my shorty shifter installed today!!! woo hoo!Maybe a pic run in malibu on sunday for me.
damronjr

Re: DCH Motorsports Grand Opening. July 22 Temecula, Ca (DCH)

Post by damronjr »

Anybody go? Any pics?
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
nuvibe

Re: DCH Motorsports Grand Opening. July 22 Temecula, Ca (damronjr)

Post by nuvibe »

Was getting ready to go but had to do some thing's before I took off to the open house. AND could not belive what I did! I turning into a driveway, but got a little to close AND hit the curb AND bent the wheel. I was FRIGGEN PISSED. So did not go to the show,I had to fix it before the BBQ meet.... nuvibe
damronjr

Re: DCH Motorsports Grand Opening. July 22 Temecula, Ca (nuvibe)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by nuvibe »Was getting ready to go but had to do some thing's before I took off to the open house. AND could not belive what I did! I turning into a driveway, but got a little to close AND hit the curb AND bent the wheel. I was FRIGGEN PISSED. So did not go to the show,I had to fix it before the BBQ meet.... nuvibe You going up, we gonna cruise up together?
nuvibe

Re: DCH Motorsports Grand Opening. July 22 Temecula, Ca (damronjr)

Post by nuvibe »

Hell yes I'm going. I did get the wheel fix the same day. Just need to touch it up a little.... nuvibe
Dans_03Vibe

Re: DCH Motorsports Grand Opening. July 22 Temecula, Ca (nuvibe)

Post by Dans_03Vibe »

something came up at the last Min. couldent go sorry