Might be in Phoenix july 15th-16th

Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah
Mrizzle05

Might be in Phoenix july 15th-16th

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Hey all you AZ'rs i will more then likely be in AZ in july for the weekend.Gotta pick up stuff from the EX But wondering if anyone would be up for like a lil mini meet or like to meet up for dinner at a hooters or something cool?I would like to meet up with a few guys since i used to live out there and miss the culture and all the lil honda ricers!!! Well post here if interested.Thanks
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

if you ever come to MN, let me know
engineertwin2

Post by engineertwin2 »

I would be interested...I want to see everything you've done to the Vibe...
2004 Vibe GT Lava Monotone, Moon & Tunes PackageMods:Homelink17" TenzoR Mach 10s, Black w/ Red grooveTintFormer Cars: '87 Subaru DL, '99 Chevy Malibu (hated it)'99 VW Passat (like it), '99 Volvo S80 T6 (wet dreams are made of it)
Mrizzle05

Re: (engineertwin2)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

sure thing your sounds sweet too!!!ill see what works out then ill post back here or IM you
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
engineertwin2

Post by engineertwin2 »

I guess you never came out to AZ or what...I completely forgot - my bad!
2004 Vibe GT Lava Monotone, Moon & Tunes PackageMods:Homelink17" TenzoR Mach 10s, Black w/ Red grooveTintFormer Cars: '87 Subaru DL, '99 Chevy Malibu (hated it)'99 VW Passat (like it), '99 Volvo S80 T6 (wet dreams are made of it)
Mrizzle05

Re: (engineertwin2)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

yeah man... **** happened.but were planning to go out there soon. so ill keep you posted.
tcam

Re: (Mrizzle05)

Post by tcam »

Quote, originally posted by Mrizzle05 »yeah man... **** happened.but were planning to go out there soon. so ill keep you posted.If you come on a weekend I might be able to get up there. i'm pretty busy though and my parents are hard to convince, so it would be a bit iffy.Just let me know when ur coming and I'll try to see if I can come chill with my fellow vibers.